You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 242.

Yesterday, 7:40pm

Author: Walthamir

Request for a vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him !

Quoted from "AvadaKing" CD 5 you just want to avoid going to kill from Ranger but I like the way VIP159 players are crying here.( but I only understand another advantage for your class) true MAGE Nah, they made the card without thinking, just don't think its balanced compared to other classes and compared to the rank of that card for rangers kill him so easy. Its a v&v, one of the most powerful cards of the game and in awakaned, and its totally absurd that rangers can kill that card just like n...

Yesterday, 7:17pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

I really not understand after all the explanation about that broken card, all the broken combos all the negative stuff around that stupid card, and you still defend that card? did you think you have a chance against a whale with some 11th meta deck? so imagine everyone playing that decks. its just like everyone playing qilins, but faster, brutal and stupid.... just that. And whales still have advantage because of some major recharge cards that make the 11th still more stupid and broken. 11th its...

Yesterday, 5:49pm

Soothsayer bernice Enlightment 4 its bugged.

I suppose for a minor recharge was to good she worked that way. But really Kal made a very very bad translation. Anyway this card needs to be fixed "the text" and yes a compo for that was really deserved. Still a good/useful card anyway. Tks for your help.

Yesterday, 5:22pm

just to make a more obvious explain since that guy show me that there's people with some difficulties that need special help understand the things.

Yesterday, 3:15pm

Soothsayer bernice Enlightment 4 its bugged. Well i realise that enlightenment 4 its totally bugged, that ability not work at all, she draws an extra card only when she acts, not even draws a card at start of turn and not draws an extra card when the players draws a card. so its totally nerfed or bugged. its supposed that you can draw an extra card every time a player draws a card, for example kimono masani and sir crumbslot says that the player draws one extra card when summoned, so with sooths...

Friday, May 18th 2018, 3:27pm

hahahahaha nimble to modesty awakaned, are you crazy? that card just need 1 change in my opinion and its make him a cd5 card, wich in my opinion its fair, Its a powerful card, more in awakaned, but should not be impossible to kill, add nimble to modesty its like make him immortal, so was not a good option, in other way rangers should not have a so easy way to kill modesty, off course they can use dsinfo and return mod to hand, but thats not the same as to kill that card so easy with a db. So if ...

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 7:53pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

your profile picture says all about what kind of player you are... whatever that's not the point... people that defend that card, and relly on 11th to get wins its exacly like people that love to play qilins. you just get easy wins no matter its fun or not, just wins to get overdated prices. Make decks without broken cards and combos require brains i know... its difficult for some people do that...

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 12:20pm

Quoted from "KingBast" My 11th is Legendary and my deck does not rely upon this card but it can be a game changer sometimes. Not everyone is rocking a Godlike 11th or using the extra dirty combo's. Some are, just like some are using other no strategy cards to increase their chances of getting a win against the extra camping whales this wonderful whale prompted merge brought us all. From the same enlightened minds that pushed for the merge then propelled the "What rhymes with Pan? Ban!" game imp...

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 12:10pm

Quoted from "ThomasDude" I used to be against removing 11'th, but by now I am leaning towards removing it. 11'th give an enormous advantage to players with rebounding saddles over those who hasn't. The rebounding saddle is 100 % pay to win and 0 % strategy. But nobody complains about them. I guess it doesn't make much sense to complain about a pay to win - element in a pay to win game Dont take it personal, but i think you are not fought the real 11th users, if you think that rebound have somet...

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 1:24pm

just one point, having cards like that make ppl stop playing games like this, that card its the most dumb card so far i ever seen in a strategy game, its basically a card that stops all strategy, and i feel that in the flesh many times, "i have a great hand, to counter everything, the enemy plays one 11th, and BBBBBAAAAANNNNN you lose 2 entire turns, 2 entire turns in a battle its the difference into a win or a lose. And not to talk about combos with lifewarder or judgment, and don't say that we...

Friday, May 11th 2018, 6:56pm

Consort Rosa

It happens to some cards here, but yes "priest Rossa" have abilities like fairies wich make her a most card to have and use in fairies deck, Consort its just like a "meh" card, not useful anywhere, since there are other better cards to use instead of her... whatever...

Friday, May 11th 2018, 6:50pm

Auction House Lag

everyone have that problem, thats internal game problem, its a flash game, i suppose that the problem comes from the code/codification of the game, I have a super pc that runs actual games at max stats and more than 60fps, Kal its the only game i experience issues like that, so the problem its based on the code of the game and the flash, its not your computer problem...

Friday, May 11th 2018, 12:03pm

What this game needs its a revision, specially to classes. They should put all skills and all cards on the table, and examine and change if a class can deal with some cards on the battlefield or not, all classes should be able from one way or another to deal with the supposed broken cards, because what makes a card broken, its the lack of ways to deal with it. For exemple, how can a priest or a warrior deal with one 11th? of course a ranger have ways to deal with that, and lucky a mage have to, ...

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 7:33pm

this game have just have one class... RANGER. if you have problems ranger have solution for all problems. If you need a washing machine, RANGERS will deliver it in your house in 24 hours, if we going to fight a war, rangers will solve all the problems and save everyone in the process, if you have a cat on top of a tree, RANGERS will save the cat...no mather what you do RANGERS have all... you can have a super mega powerful card, rangers can deal with it... EVEN CHUCK NORRIS WAS A RANGER.... LMAO...

Friday, May 4th 2018, 7:13pm

If someone camps arena, stop giving them points

hey man, raibow backgrounds are cool... they should also have colorful unicorns and stars in the background. LMAO. But now for real, i totally agree with you with these people camping in arena, really bad...

Friday, May 4th 2018, 3:27pm

Why didn't I got the booster bonanza prize ?

or they can change that and use the 10 draws for puposses of bonanzas. At least that event/option will have some sort of new use if they allow that in bonanza. like 20 packs bonanza, you use 2x 10draw and you can clain the extra rewards for 10xdraw also and the bonanza. just a guess for what to do with 10xdraw.

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 11:52am

i belive you are one of those "001001011" that love to play with qilins and 11th just to get easy wins.... did you realise that this card its more broken than the gran canyon? This card its like the antetisis of any strategy game, or any based strategy game, so its make you stop any strategy you have. its like the Antichrist of Kings and Legends, its so stupid and broken that have no sense in have her in this game. You can say the same of modesty and other cards in this game, but at least modest...

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 12:28pm

i vote +1 for removal of that stupid piece of &/%&$ card. No for only skills or creatures, just remove the entire card. BTW sky assassin have the same pic as 11th, so if you miss 11th just use your sky assassin. LMAO

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 8:09pm

Hybrid reputation question

Yes... to both divided rounded up or down. not sure. But its something like that.

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 6:46pm

1vs1 and 2vs2 scores?

Well i hope the comp will be good, because i lost like 1000 points in 1v1 and 500 in 2v2, and i dont have time to get my points back. And we are at 8 days for post. Anyway rewards are so much outdated, what about changing that packs? a give a bit more gold as a reward. Is just for a purpose, theres no objective in fighting in arena to get the same cards every month and for years. What about making new packs? some kind of pack with recharge cards, tarots or v&v or all togheter. Why not give a voi...