You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 746.

Yesterday, 5:40pm

Author: Kaynie

Soothsayer bernice Enlightment 4 its bugged.

Its just translated wrongly. She draws 1 card when acting.

Yesterday, 11:23am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

People say 11th hour helps to close the gap between f2p/low vips and whales, but this is nonsense. Whales still have superior 11th hour decks (Riverseer, Rhiala, Awakened Modesty ect. to support it). I am a whale and I still don't really lose to low VIPs even if they have towahli. What Towahli does is close the gap between dumb players and not so dumb players. And most dumb players are unfortunately whales. What closes the gap between whales and small cashers is Demadrend. Most don't seem to see...

Yesterday, 10:48am

The Elephant in the Room

Quoted from "ThomasDude" Here is an example of how ridiculous the debate about 11th has become: A couple of weeks ago I was mocked by a player (from my own guild !) because he defeated me even though I played 2 x 11th. He thought, that I should be ashamed of it. The reason why my 11th didn't take him down was of course, that they were killed by his rebounding saddle. But appearently there is no shame in using a rebounding saddle, even though it is a non-strategic and 100 % pay to win element - ...

Friday, May 18th 2018, 10:07am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Even if the post is unoffical, to give demadrend a good indicator what solution the community would prefer, the choices should be realistic possibilities only. From the Pan Post: Quoted from "Demadrend" Q. Why not just Nerf the card? A. Again, for reasons of technical implementation, speed to process the change, agreement with the Developer regarding uniformity of Game Content between rival versions of the game, this removal was simply the easiest and quickest choice. A nerf won't happen, choice...

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 7:40am

Quoted from "LinkGallent" Let's see what actually wins in KAL: 5 Godlike spells (no ranger here) 3 of which 11th can't distract The mage wall (1st instance of CD-REDUCTION in this deck) Which is also basically Pan... You know, that banned card Awakened Queen (great card/good 11th counter) GL Lust (who has draw power + more CD-R) The Kimono, Gingerbread-Copy lady (-2 CD for your ENTIRE hand/erases 11th's distract) + another draw Hyacinthe (OP New Moon giver) Spymaster (our first bit of distracti...

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 1:14pm

All i asked for was if we can get a voting for the EN version, so Demadrend could get an indicator if Towahli is considered as too strong or not. But you said a vote is not needed here since we have a more advanced game version then the french. This clearly implicates that u do not consider her as a problem here and thereby think that we have reliable ways of fighting her. Clearly i just summed the posts in this thread up to make my point clear, the that the majority of people that replied here ...

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 11:59am

Quoted from "Parabellum" I don't have a specific example, I'm not French, I was making the point that FR has its own set of issues and that perhaps 11th is a bigger issue there than here. Do you think more players would vote than comment on a thread about the issue? (given the FR vote is tucked inside a thread). Perhaps Zidane or Demadrend will provide a vote for this issue but I don't think it would be any more useful than this thread is to those who share the concern. I am curious about an ex...

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 10:39am

Quoted from "Parabellum" The EN version is a long way ahead in terms of content and likely has more counters/skills to deal with 11th and other problem cards. I don't think we need an 'official' vote on EN but players can continue to share their opinions on this thread. For example? You can dedicate to a full anti deck and its likely you still go down to it. Counters a la eleni, queen, yumi, roxia, ivy ect can get shutdown by doomskar/modesty easily (both 3 cd). A 3 card combo (modesty/doomskar...

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 7:20am

The french forums are holding a voting right now. The result won't be the final decision but used as an indicator of how ppl think about the card. Maybe our GMs could do the same? Consultation par vote | Avis sur la carte Adela l'Autan

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 5:15pm

Game aren't working

The description is wrongly translated. The card works the same here as in China.

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 9:34pm

Consort Rosa

its most likely because the other publisher has the chinese version, while we have the japanese version of the card or visa versa. There are multiple cards that have different versions in KaL compared to the other publisher. For example Quinn, Yasmir Felheart, Mortarch Obsidian, Prefect Lucia..

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 7:29pm

Awkened virtues

Quoted from "FaQ" mercy is now by far best card in the game disagreed, not even close. She looks much better then she actually is.

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 12:40am

Trying to make game more active

Why would anyone ask on a forum if he should share videos with his family and friends? That makes no sense. You should be the one that knows your family and friends and if its something that could interest them or not. Its just an indirect way to promote his youtube channel, he wasnt shy of sharring its name aswell.. But back to topic, yes, share them with them, can't be worse then the snickers reviews you posted.

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 10:15am

How to do Castle of Bones

Strategy C: Auto-Pick your Deck, Start CoB, switch from manual to auto, loot, repeat

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 3:15pm

a whole buncha stuff

I agree that the rules should be the same for everyone. But I think the bridges between Gamigo and ur friends are already burned after all that has happened. It would have been better to dicuss it out with the Support or Demadrend and explaining the situation instead of starting a hunt against Gamigo.

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 11:24pm

she means that it should only distract the creatures, when she hits a hero, similar to fatale only distracting skills.

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 4:25pm

+1 card of choice + the ressources to enhance it to the adequate level of your towahli would be the best solution. It could also help a lot of players to fill the gaps in their decks with that 1-3 cards, they miss the most.

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 8:57pm

Modesty and Qilins

Quoted from "false" For one it shouldn't matter if they played wheel or not. Modesty should stop cards from working even when first played. Only cards that shouldn't be effected is shield ward or other wise stated on the card can not be effected by positive or negative effects. before the bug wheel could be used to dispell your cards during ur summoning phase if your enemy had no wheel. Example: Player A has Modesty on the field, Player B summons Pan, its amnesic, Player B summons wheel, the Pa...

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 2:30pm

1vs1 and 2vs2 scores?

S1-12 merged, s13 -15 deleted, s16 still unmerged it seems. Looks like something went wrong.