You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 226.

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 11:52am

Author: Walthamir

'11th Hour' Towahli

i belive you are one of those "001001011" that love to play with qilins and 11th just to get easy wins.... did you realise that this card its more broken than the gran canyon? This card its like the antetisis of any strategy game, or any based strategy game, so its make you stop any strategy you have. its like the Antichrist of Kings and Legends, its so stupid and broken that have no sense in have her in this game. You can say the same of modesty and other cards in this game, but at least modest...

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 12:28pm

'11th Hour' Towahli

i vote +1 for removal of that stupid piece of &/%&$ card. No for only skills or creatures, just remove the entire card. BTW sky assassin have the same pic as 11th, so if you miss 11th just use your sky assassin. LMAO

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 8:09pm

Hybrid reputation question

Yes... to both divided rounded up or down. not sure. But its something like that.

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 6:46pm

1vs1 and 2vs2 scores?

Well i hope the comp will be good, because i lost like 1000 points in 1v1 and 500 in 2v2, and i dont have time to get my points back. And we are at 8 days for post. Anyway rewards are so much outdated, what about changing that packs? a give a bit more gold as a reward. Is just for a purpose, theres no objective in fighting in arena to get the same cards every month and for years. What about making new packs? some kind of pack with recharge cards, tarots or v&v or all togheter. Why not give a voi...

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 12:43am

Servers Down

its only me or the entire gamingo site also kal ts down? cannot enter.

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 6:27pm

Ban of Pan

Removing Pan from this game was the best choise Kal made, simple to analyse if one card its the basis of a game, that card its totally broken. A strategy game should never been around 1 card to make all strategies. That limits the making of different strategies and decks. But like i say before if you wanna make a deck to win, its all around the same basis, Skills or creatures to draw cards (and ranger have some advantage here), Pans, nids or embrave cards, and a couple of other cards to did mass...

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 2:49pm

cannot enter in s-17

S-17 server its down cannot enter. its stuck in the "loading game". But i can enter in the other servers/clusters, so i suppose its another s-17 erros.

Friday, April 13th 2018, 6:05pm

Ban of Pan

BAN RANGERS.... problem solved. devs have a favorite children its called "rangers". also remove, Pans, Nids, Quills, fairies, 11th, distraction, criticals and blocks, All ranger skills and also goblins because they are so usless dumb that dont do nothing in game. lol i think that will save this game for a while....

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 7:56pm

Ban of Pan

remove pan and 11th and this game will get again on a good track. These 2 are certain the more broken cards of this game...

Monday, April 9th 2018, 12:07am

Arena and Map broken once again

not for you phoenix, just joking with you....

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 8:01pm

[System] Dear Heroes, GameDevs have been informed re. City Buildings bug. We expect a fix c.a 5am CEST, sorry for the troubles! its not only city building bug... Theres also NO GSD, and we cant do a lot of suff like map, tower, and bosses. so basically we cant do nothing in game unless combine cards, fuse, league and dark champion. we cant do events also.... Don't come here with moralist conversations, when the entire server its screwed up "AGAIN". comps are not for we lost, are for tame "wild m...

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 6:49pm

phoenix go burn somewhere...lol With this bug we cant get frags, we cant get chests from fruit event, we eventually cant do gs, and a lot of stuff we cant do. SO YES COMPO... unless you fix this. Also there's a lot of stuff broken in this game like radiant Eleni with a lot of ppl like myself recharge with more than 100euros and cant use. So we recharge for nothing...So please fix all this issues.

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 3:39pm

Challenge for Heroes:

its impossible for s-17 to achieve that. but well done and congratz for the cluster that did it.

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 3:23pm

Events missing

yes you are right.

Friday, March 30th 2018, 1:31pm

Challenge for Heroes:

Challenge for Heroes: [b]Tarots fight too![/b] A further challenge awaits, releasing PTS from the swirling energies of powerful Tarot creatures being played! Can you manage to summon into the same battle more than one Tarot card of the same type? RULES: Send us a screenshot with your duplicated Tarot cards! You can only participate once . Please send to Parabellum or Zidane. - Four Tarot of the same type: +1 Million Silver (for everyone!), +100 PTS - Five Tarots of the same type: +1 Fire Ruby (f...

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 5:16pm

3.1 Feedback

Quoted from "Kaynie" Quoted from "Walthamir" Quoted from "Thebosha" Add voideguarde and 11th to booster bonanza they have been out a while now. They should remove 11th not add to anything. And voidgarde its not even so op than ppl think, like i say before its more useful now a michael awakened than a voidegarde, doomskar, wheel, modesty even 11th decks make that card almost usless. still good for middle tier vips or lower vips, but nothing to do in a whale deck or vs a whale deck...or a stupid ...

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 4:13pm

3.1 Feedback

Quoted from "Thebosha" Add voideguarde and 11th to booster bonanza they have been out a while now. They should remove 11th not add to anything. And voidgarde its not even so op than ppl think, like i say before its more useful now a michael awakened than a voidegarde, doomskar, wheel, modesty even 11th decks make that card almost usless. still good for middle tier vips or lower vips, but nothing to do in a whale deck or vs a whale deck...or a stupid 11th deck...whatever.

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 7:55pm

3.1 Feedback

What i think? another new skill to add to the list of broken ranger skill cards. 12 dmg to all players so a a team of 4 players with 3 of these skills each and reduced decks , 11th and some other sd and company and its almost a win for gs. I think devs dont think when they made the cards... Nice you fix quilins doing random dmg, its time to fix 11th since everybody are exploiting that card, a totally game destroyer card...and i know you can change or ban that card. what you think dear moderators...

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 1:26am

Kaynie's thoughts

Really the problem of this game its not that card its actually the combos that exploit that cards, like 11th doing double dmg or quadruple with lumi also, thats the problem. theres always ways to counter i know... but 1 card doing like 50+ dmg in one blow and if you dont have the right cards to counter in hand its end of game. Thats the problem of eternity crius, not the card inself. like i say before the problem of this game its these broken cards like some awakaned rangers skills, pans, 11th, ...