You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 12:22am

Author: Aurora

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Ye i get how it works - but the description and how it is ingame is different - since your units get 3 life and 3 max, if they were damaged to 5/10, Ivy would make it 8/13, and since enemy description is the same - it should - per description - be 5/10 becomes 2/7 for enemies as thats what it does for friendly creatures (just opposite) Ill explain what i mean a bit better Allies = +3 Max Life And +3 HP Enemies = -3 max Life And -0 HP Which means the description is inaccurate as it says the same ...

Monday, February 5th 2018, 7:21pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

"Ivy Laurel" "Life Drain 3 - All other friendly creatures gain 3 life. All enemy creatures lose 3 life" in game though it works a bit differently, For allied units it works as intended - they just get the HP, but for enemy units - if they have a max hp of 1-3 they will die right away when Ivy is out, units with say 10 HP, but damaged to 3 when Ivy is played will survive (but can only get healed up to 7) This means that the +3 life to you, and -3 to enemy doesnt work the same way, even though the...

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 7:03pm

PvP Lack of people - PvP quests (like the gift shards for Carine)

A simple thing really, When we had that "Praiseful Carine" for 8 gift shards there was never any issue at all finding matches, as PvP rewarded you with a nice card down the line, everyone was playing pvp at every time of the day pretty much, and the moment that quest dissapears everyone dissapears from PvP, and it goes back to having to ask people to "hey lets fight a few times and if we still need quests after let me win/lose to you to get by the daily quest and activity reward" So all i really...