You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 234.

Today, 8:48am

Author: Demadrend

When do we get Pan compensation?

Buongiorno, I have been lurking abit but not logging in as I was on Vacation to Florence (which is an amazing city btw, well worth a visit). Now returned and 5kg's heavier full of Pizza, Pasta and Bistecca alle Florentina, I will begin the Pan-stuff. Yesterday I pretty much spent all day removing as many as I could (still not complete btw). So please, if any of you have any Pan's, please extract them for me...go on, be a cool dude...the less work for me, the faster you get your compensations!

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 2:41pm

About... PVP Score: 600 / 200

Dear Heroes, You may have noticed your PVP Score has been reset to 600 (1v1) / 200 (2v2). This has also occurred on the FR version, following a trial-basis in the DE servers. Firstly, this Reset was not meant to occur today but shortly after the next Season-Final in 10 days time. I can only apologise for this error as clearly the Game Developers have not understood the timing of the request, or it was not explained in clear enough terms to them. The downside is, such a 'en masse' reset cannot be...

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 10:55am

Ban of Pan

Hello, some follow-ups.

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 10:53am

What rhymes with Pan? ... BAN

A few Notes and answers to recently asked questions regarding this theme Q. If 'Pan' is made legal again, will he be re-issued or replaced to those that extracted him? A. No Q. Why remove Pan entirely, why not just make him 'inaccessible' or unusable in Arena / Guild Showdown? A. The current game technology doesn't allow it, it may be possible with time but for reasons of simplicity, expediency and the potential long-term benefits for the effort/work investment, this is the easiest solution. Q. ...

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 2:51pm

What rhymes with Pan? ... BAN

Dear Heroes, Many competitive TCG's implement a Forbidden or Ban list to their Ranked / Matched and Competitive play, for those cards which have incredible rarity, power or combo's. With this in mind, Kings & Legends is going to conduct an experiment into creating a healthier, more competitive PVP environment by removing entirely the card: Pan This decision was reached through alot of discussion within the Team (PM, GM, Mod) as well as their feedback from the player community. As there are quite...

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 1:45pm

Easter event.

Bah humbug!

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 12:12pm

[EASTER] Curse of The Chocolate Bunnies! [Done]

Heroes of Elyria! You've done it! Queen Sharia's evil plan has been foiled. Pattisiere Berry is back to baking nice delicious treats and all transformed creatures have their old shape again. Far and wide, no more Easter eggs in Elyria. So now Berry can gladly spoil you all with her delicious chocolate creations. The reward for your efforts will soon be brought to you by the little elves of the now liberated Elyria. Have fun with them, ^Your KaL Team

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 5:43pm

Alchemy Lab of Heroes To help the creatures trapped in their Chocolate-forms, use the powerful energies released when combining and fusing cards! Try combining Legendary and Godlike cards, or Enhancing Godlike and Awakened cards to generate mystical energy...quantified handily, with as points, or PTS! You can participate anytime you want to increase the community score. REWARDS : a) Combine a card in legendary rank= +2 PTS b) Fuse a card in legendary rank = +150 PTS c) Combine a card in godlike...

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 4:47pm

REWARDS : 500 PTS : 1x Fire Opal + 1x Legendary Gem + 50k Silver 1.000 PTS : 1x Scarlet Synth Crystal + 5x Dark Champion Potion + 150k Silver 2.500 PTS : 2x Fire Opal + 500 Rubies 5.000 PTS : 2x Supreme Void Pack + 2x Scarlet Synth Crystal + 3x Legendary Gem 10.000 PTS : 3x Solar Chest + 1x Godlike Box + 300k Silver 15.000 PTS : 1x Fire Ruby + 500k Silver 25.000 PTS : 54x Opal Fragments + 1M Silver GLOBAL TOTAL (MAX) : 54x Opal Fragments + 2x Fire Ruby + 3x Solar Chest + 1x Godlike Box + 2x Void...

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 2:04pm

Card Errata

Creature: Prefect Tamara Rank: Legendary, Godlike Ability Concerned: Skill-Shocked 2 / 3 Deal 1 physical damage to a random enemy Hero each turn. If an enemy Hero receives damage, send upto 2/3 cards from their Deck to their Graveyard. Summary of Change: Skill-Shocked will deal physical damage vs. Bosses / AI enemies, but will not remove cards from Deck to Graveyard.

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 1:52pm

[PATCH 3.1] New Hybrids & SKills enter the fray!

Hey peeps, Below is a small list of info about the new Patch: 1. Shop / V&V Pack drop-chances shown in Chinese. Should read as: ★★★★ 1x Certain ★★★★★ 1x V&V Certain ★★★★★★ Low 2. BugFix: 2v2 / 4v4 Battles & Qilin's Qilin's will now deal damage through their Candescent ability to enemy Heroes who are not in their Battlelane. Candescent 3/4/5 When its hero uses a Skill card, deal 3/4/5 fire damage to a random enemy Hero. 3. Ally Banner - Guide was updated to make it more 'readable' especially the ...

Monday, March 26th 2018, 5:10pm

Easter Egg Form

No problemo, happy to help

Monday, March 26th 2018, 3:24pm

Bugged Wise Saddles

Well fair enough, I would also agree there are many Features or things that coulda, should, woulda be added to game, but unfortunately I cannot develop them for it. All those ultimate-decisions, and workloads, lie with the Game Devs. Sorry if I came across as salty...but if mine sounded salty, yours is the Salar De Uyuni!

Monday, March 26th 2018, 1:54pm

Bugged Wise Saddles

Just so, a 'Saddle-Stack' can be used by recycling one Wise Saddle, and then repeating the process. Sorry I thought this was common-knowledge. Thank you for bringing it to light and now everyone can turn in their stacks for exp!

Monday, March 26th 2018, 1:23pm

Easter Egg Form

I left a reply on the main Event announce.

Monday, March 26th 2018, 1:07pm

gamigo Easter Egg Search [Done]

A few tips for your Hunt: - How many Eggs? That's a secret, so collect as many as you can! - I play the EN version, if I find a FR Egg, does it count? Yes! - Do I fill out a new Form per Egg / link? NO, please don't! Save all your Eggs/Links and fill out your form just once, our backroom-Bunny operators will be very happy if you can keep all your Eggs to one Basket

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 6:08pm

[PATCH 3.1] New Hybrids & SKills enter the fray!

Hello Heroes! Another Patch is about to land and we have a tonne of content to surprise you with! Check below for a preview of the new Hybrid Elites and their T3 creatures. What do you think about the new Critters? Do they have a place in your Deck? And how will those new Skills shake up the combat? Let us know in the Feedback!

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 5:21pm

gamigo Easter Egg Search [Done]

Here's the Prize Card Previews!

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 3:43pm

Card Errata

Hello Heroes, You will no doubt have noticed that the Kimono Masani ability: New Year's Call, was changed and does not function as originally described. Ability Concerned: New Year's Call When summoned, draw the highest CD-card from your Deck to your Hand. Changes To: Summoning hero will draw 1 extra card when summoned. (same as Inspired 3) Ranks Concerned: Epic, Legendary, Godlike ----------------------- For transparency, here you can view the Chinese description from which we generated our tra...