You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 732.

Yesterday, 3:15pm

Author: Kaynie

a whole buncha stuff

I agree that the rules should be the same for everyone. But I think the bridges between Gamigo and ur friends are already burned after all that has happened. It would have been better to dicuss it out with the Support or Demadrend and explaining the situation instead of starting a hunt against Gamigo.

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 11:24pm

'11th Hour' Towahli

she means that it should only distract the creatures, when she hits a hero, similar to fatale only distracting skills.

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 4:25pm

'11th Hour' Towahli

+1 card of choice + the ressources to enhance it to the adequate level of your towahli would be the best solution. It could also help a lot of players to fill the gaps in their decks with that 1-3 cards, they miss the most.

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 8:57pm

Modesty and Qilins

Quoted from "false" For one it shouldn't matter if they played wheel or not. Modesty should stop cards from working even when first played. Only cards that shouldn't be effected is shield ward or other wise stated on the card can not be effected by positive or negative effects. before the bug wheel could be used to dispell your cards during ur summoning phase if your enemy had no wheel. Example: Player A has Modesty on the field, Player B summons Pan, its amnesic, Player B summons wheel, the Pa...

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 2:30pm

1vs1 and 2vs2 scores?

S1-12 merged, s13 -15 deleted, s16 still unmerged it seems. Looks like something went wrong.

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 12:33pm

Can we get a small preview/Eventlist while we wait? We are all curious if we get a merge/awakend v&v/pvp skills or something else thats cool

Monday, April 16th 2018, 8:20am

MERGE all servers into just two and here is a plan

That would be amazing i would love the game to be that way. But its unlikely that they can do so drastic changes to rewards and not sure if it were technically even possible to merge that way, since they would have to split ppl from the same server on different servers. But hopes dies last. I would have never expected V&V packs for rubies either

Monday, April 16th 2018, 7:13am

Ban of Pan

Quoted from "miyu" there already was a cheap recharge card that stopped ins/dist but she got broke by an update Eleni was a big recharge, if you mean her.

Friday, April 13th 2018, 4:37pm

Ban of Pan

Its a simple comparsion of refunding legendary pan vs gl pan including the costs it takes to upgrade your legendary to gl, but it had a small mistake since i forgot to include the extraction costs of legendary pan. 7M refund for GL, 500k for legendary. Enhance costs of GL Pan are 7371000 Silver, extract costs for GL are 22500, for legendary 4500. (7371000 + 22500 + 500000) - (7000000 + 4500) = 889000 Refunding legendary pan gives 500g, refunding GL gives 750g 750 - 500 = 250g If you have legenda...

Friday, April 13th 2018, 11:22am

Ban of Pan

Yes, enhancing and then extracting works, but its only worth to upgrade epic pan to leg pan if you dont have 3 yet. From Epic to Leg you gain 350g + 56200 Silver and lose 1 Epic Enhance Stone per Pan compared to keeping them epic. From Leg to GL you gain 250g but lose 893500 Silver + the Fire Opal per Pan compared to keeping them leg. Also you "reserve" your ressources and have to wait a while to get them back, so you cant use them on other cool things already. My advice, enhance to Leg if you d...

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 6:28am

Ban of Pan

Well, I guess some people will always complain, no matter what Gamigo does, it will always be wrong for them. I would like to say thank you to you and the Mods Demadrend. You proved that you are aware of the issues the Game has and try to revoke the huge imbalance in the game. Bringing Vice and Virtue Packs for Rubies was a huge first step, top tier vice and virtues are extremly common now even among the lower VIPs, maybe soonish u could remove the VIP requirement from them completly so even VIP...

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 5:13pm

Ban of Pan

Its probably easier to ban pan then towahli since he was a free card and always excluded from recharges. Banning towahli would be more difficult to compensate since ppl paid money for it. They would have to offer a card of choice or similar then.

Friday, April 6th 2018, 8:15pm

Challenge for Heroes:

3 big groups. all german servers all english servers all french servers

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 10:01pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Modesty still bugged too

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 5:45pm

Challenge for Heroes:

Quoted from "false" The way I read it in the tarot challenge we will get 1 mill silver and 1 fire ruby per same tarot on the field at the same time I know Jack sent one in but we have until the 9th to get a better one right. For better reward right. don't worry, you might improve your reading one day. Quoted (These extra rewards are available only once, that means just +1 Fire Ruby, +1 Million Silver extra to the rewards list)

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 11:14am

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

^ this and fix modesty, hes bugged since 3 months or so already, its just not funny anymore >_>

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 10:48am

How many guys still playing? Lets reply if u still alive lol

Quoted from "DietThe" Im DietThe, one of the best rusher in KaL , and u? april fools!

Friday, March 30th 2018, 7:36pm

Challenge for Heroes:

every quest has it related building above it.. I agree tho that it could be more clear from the text, since not everyone might pay attention to the pictures. But as soon as you see seem its pretty clear. I don't wanna argue, I just want to make ppl aware that the quest is not done, so ppl are aware and might try to finish it for our alls sake I unfortunately have no mimic(s) myself, so I can't really help and have to rely on others here.

Friday, March 30th 2018, 7:21pm

Challenge for Heroes:

Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "Kaynie" S16 didnt do it correctly, the task is not done yet. they did it in pvp and not in challenge hall... 7Judgement — Postimage.org Where in the rules did it say it had to be done in Challenge Hall?