You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 422.

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 1:08am

Author: Parabellum

S13-S15

Not sure when the s13-15 issues will be resolved, but it is of course being addressed. As for login issues, Chrome users could try using Firefox, it worked for me though I have no idea why an issue would be browser specific. Also the age olld advice about clearing your cache and cookies may be useful given we've just had a major maintenance take place.

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 1:03am

Servers Down

It seems to be a reccurance of the issue where currently logged in users are fine and some (not all) players trying to login are experiencing errors. The issues have been reported. Apologies to those affected.

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 11:49pm

Event List: April / Card Previews

Hello Heroes! Here is the event list for the rest of April which sees the arrival of the new Skills. Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance cycle to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot predict the future :) Free Card Preview Recharge Card Preview Gold Rush Card Preview

Monday, April 9th 2018, 11:07pm

Game and forum keep going down

Reported the issue. Sounds like a networking problem more than a game issue. How are you logging in skyfire? is it via facebook?

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 3:47am

Events missing

This issue has now been resolved. You may need to reload the game.

Friday, April 6th 2018, 8:14pm

Challenge for Heroes:

"This event will be played communally by each Game Server, that means MG1, MG5, MG13, s16 and s17 are working together to accrue enough points for rewards for everyone."

Friday, April 6th 2018, 7:48pm

Events missing

The emergency ticket was replied to this morning by Schimitar, "The issue has been reported to the developers."

Friday, April 6th 2018, 5:19am

Events missing

Well the free card event just triggered, so maybe at 10am the other missing events will appear.

Friday, April 6th 2018, 4:42am

Events missing

I am confirming that Demadrend was alerted about missing events way before I replied here. My reply to this post does not in any way imply that this is breaking news and as there has been no reply yet there is nothing to annouce. I am not responsible for in-game events (or the lack thereof).

Friday, April 6th 2018, 1:33am

Events missing

It didn't but if you want to make assumptions that's fine.

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 8:39pm

Events missing

The D man has been updated on this situation.

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 10:21pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Does it work as intended yet?

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 9:55pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Preview updated, seems the test server version wasn't entirely accurate (Skill Shocked 1 > Skill Shocked 2 for Legendary). Godlike has Skill Shocked 3.

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 4:21am

Event List: April / Card Previews

Here are the currently scheduled events for the first 2 weeks of April. Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot predict the future :) Free Card Preview Recharge Card Preview

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 6:27am

Event List: March / Card Previews

Here are the events for the final week of March, inclusive of the Vices & Virtues pack which can be found in-game after maintenance today. Recharge Card Preview Gold Rush Card Preview

Saturday, March 24th 2018, 11:25pm

Easter Egg Form

Not entirely sure on those details, I would imagine the amount of eggs found plays a big part in your chances of winning. Also not sure if there is a participation prize. The event text says "Important is that you hand in all the Links you have found, your accountname, the game you play, as well as the In-game Character Name so you will be able to receive something as well." Make of that what you will...

Saturday, March 24th 2018, 11:04pm

Easter Egg Form

Hi all, The eggs can be found on the websites and forums of participating games. The amount of eggs available to find will not be disclosed. Due to the nature of this event most staff members are not aware of the full details (which means some of the questions here will remain unanswered). You should put all your links in a single form (hitting return after each link will expand the input box). I will try to arrange a preview of the cards on Monday. This is not the only Easter event. Regards, Pa...

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 8:20pm

Gs

I don't recall seeing a PM from you but this seems like a glitch that some players come across from time to time. Players have managed to leave after guild showdown or maintenance takes place. Usually the latter from what I remember. I expect if I did see your mail that I forwarded to Dema in the hopes the issue is looked into.

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 12:07pm

Phantom maintenance

The V&V packs were an issue in so much that they weren't made available on the date specified but the maintenance was delayed due to chinese dev holidays. I don't have any info beyond that to share but maintenance happened the very next day (which is how we have new cards in the system).

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 10:55am

Phantom maintenance

I believe it happened the day after it was scheduled.