You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 8:39am

Author: DragonLee

my submission

this is my valentine card in godlike form Dragonlee S-17 Bastien i choose the skill choosen one

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 8:04pm

Problem with login to game

no use giving comps especially without thinking what we miss just fix this game pls

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:41pm

Update On the broken game

they got some real cool comp like tarot pack 2.5mil silver and more

Monday, January 8th 2018, 7:34pm

Server 17 compensation any news on that admins?

never been shocked this much i refreshed thinking i didnt receive full comp but never dreamed anything like this so much disappointment missing christmas and new year play also the comp in new year totally heart breaking

Monday, January 8th 2018, 3:06am

Server 17 compensation any news on that admins?

comp will be there for sure but they are deciding on what it must be for 6 days of worth coz they already gave comps for single day shut down pretty nicely now for 6 days it will be good in KAL they already took a week to discuss and decide what will be the comp guys

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 6:32pm

Server 17- bastien broken cannot battle / run bosses

i think we will get 3x vice and virtue pack and 3x tarot pack for each player and black opal x3 also the lists we missed these days of probs

Friday, December 29th 2017, 9:32am

atleast make us a comp, last time itself we didnt receive any comp for many isuues which we still experience also now the map is also not working

Friday, December 29th 2017, 1:31am

also my lucky draw is resetting to day 0 repeatedly battlements not working too

Monday, December 25th 2017, 11:38am

game

i cant even get in any ways guys and my guild brothers HAPPY X-MAS

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 9:38pm

event

we are not complaining we are asking for what we like if we run from every thing we dont like instead of asking then we cant stop running around we are comparing and asking for what we need and what way we need so its every ones wish and idea that makes this game way better than now you stated that rewards and events are better some time now so why not make it best for the way we like

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 7:26pm

event

why dont we make tougher event with rarest reward cards so that non vip can stand a chance well recharge pack was awesome made lot of players to stop qilin and play power also many nonvips in server are trumpeting that they got the whales so make events and reweards good for all

Monday, August 28th 2017, 5:57pm

gift codes

how to get gift codes from loot boy

Monday, August 21st 2017, 10:12am

Idea for creating more pvp activity

+1 thats a good one even non vips will play patiently till they get all the tarots to take on whales

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 5:58pm

Lootboy bonus codes

hi minibjorn, if you wanna know my reason i came out of 2 major guilds to help new players and doing it for past 3 months in server 17 but i am left in a position to not able to recharge because of the card options removed from shop so if i get the codes it will be helpfull for me to assist the guild and my non vip and medium vip players friends to sustain more when we are up against whales thank ya

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 10:20am

Read please mods, managers.

Quoted from "DonaldTrump" Well, i confess that i dont have the guts to read everything you post. But i will tell you one things, Kal its 200% better than rise of mythos, if you think this game its broken here, rise of mythos its 200% worst, they have free for vip restrition V&V packs and Tarot packs, they have event packs for 200gold/rubies that have all the 1k and 8k rechrage cards for everyone, Just to tell you, i come from loy, i was a vip10 in loy, i have lots and lots of tarot and vice and...

Friday, August 11th 2017, 11:15am

Where the heck are the game updates we have asked for months ago???

[i][b]merge us now but give us 10 black opals and the godlikes we ask for so that we can have some fun with those who are waiting to feed on new players with their collection for years[/i][/b]

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 4:06pm

update game

+1 i agree

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 12:15pm

So impressed!

+1 this game will never die until you guys are here

Monday, June 19th 2017, 10:54am

fathers day event

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Dragonlee S-17 Crixis S-17 Kirito S-17 undeadking S-17