You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 9:33pm

Author: RustyHose

Ban of Pan

Wait just a sec. One awekend nid per pan? Peaslee,what are u on dude? U got 2 rubys today. Use them. U are a super whale. Probably have silver and frags to get them awekend. Stop using drugs and pull yourself together mate

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 1:02pm

Easter event.

We did it boyz and girls

Monday, April 9th 2018, 11:37am

Challenge for Heroes:

Fair enough

Monday, April 9th 2018, 10:13am

Challenge for Heroes:

What u talking about? We probably wont know for a week,maybe more

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 8:42am

Gs

They are mean i hope i get a replay in a week since para didnt replay on pm that i send about a week ago

Friday, March 16th 2018, 4:06pm

Gs

So,i wanted to change the guild. But its still says i cant exit cause i was in gs team. Is that a bug or?

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 11:31am

Author: CrypticTempest

Maintenance?

It seems,nothing can be on time in this game

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 2:56pm

when is it

Yes. Before any new servers come,we need merge

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 1:54pm

Why not Nerf or Ban certain cards? My opinion on that subject...

Quoted from "xx." Teisasha, I couldn't agree more with everything you have said and over the years pretty much said everything you have. I quit about 6 months ago as 11th hour was the final nail in the coffin for me. I keep myself busy but every single night I have an urge to play the game until I then remind myself that it's pointless ad pathetic that a single card can win the match. P.S Shout out to all my homies! Come back Pork,we miss you

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 4:59pm

Wth

Can someone explain this? 301 Moved Permanently

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 10:45am

Got the wrong carddd

Same here. Havent got my card neither

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 9:41pm

time to say good bye to this game

Thats the reason u are done?

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 9:29pm

time to say good bye to this game

But what about your Modesty?

Monday, January 29th 2018, 8:12pm

New content

Its gonna be hard,no doubt about it. Lets wait and see. But i think we can all agree that this game is going down and need some upgrading. Any change would be a step foward

Monday, January 29th 2018, 7:40pm

New content

Quoted from "These Heaux" its not productive. Again this has been said over and over. Go do something else if you dont like grinding the same bosses and fighting the same fairies/quils or new meta SD rangers. This sounds like someone who faced SDs I dont understand why ppl dont like them. Normal skill like every other. Then you,as a priest,should play without chosens. Or mage without scorches. Makes no sense

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 6:39am

Useless week

Change the game then guys

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 8:04am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Doesnt make sense to remove it or anything else. It would be highly unfair for the ones who paid for her. Probably gonna be in bonanza in next few months

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 5:56pm

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

Quoted from "Walthamir" Quoted from "CrypticTempest" Ofc they do mate,. I mean,Kaynie probably spent more money on the game then the entire s17,not to mention others. Dont be suprised. maybe you are right, but making stuff like these problably will make futures kaynies that spend also money stop spending... making decitions like those surely will not make more kaynies....lol if i made my point... Ppl like him dont bother with compo. And i seriously doubt they would stop spending money on someth...