You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 132.

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 11:20pm

Author: PitasNub

'11th Hour' Towahli

Quoted from "Reclaim" Quoted from "miyu" i vote no. any cards no matter how broken shouldn't be removed from game just limited to 1 per deck or small nerf like make her only hit creature cards small nerf? that makes her useless as the whole point is to hit hero. She did say limited to 1 or small nerfed so I think she meant limited to 1 with this particular card.

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 4:29pm

'11th Hour' Towahli

Yeah I think it would be a good idea too

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 6:47pm

1vs1 and 2vs2 scores?

You're help so you should be fixing it

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 6:38pm

1vs1 and 2vs2 scores?

Ah right gotcha still though s15 ain't even back online

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 6:31pm

1vs1 and 2vs2 scores?

500g, rainbow sphere, glad packs but considering we're not even in the cluster anymore and cannot log it's kinda crappy

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 6:24pm

Modesty and Qilins

DID THEY PLAY WHEEL?

Monday, April 16th 2018, 1:10am

32 Disconnects in 9 minutes

My nub has been having this issue too on and off for a while we were doing Trojan the other day and during the boss it was constant dc's after every 20 seconds or, after we did 3 runs it seemed to go back to normal which was weird, so maybe it's something to do with kals end not sure

Friday, April 13th 2018, 11:02pm

Ban of Pan

Yes, remove everything but goblins/ogres so we can all have a savage war

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 4:14am

Ban of Pan

Quoted from "Damo" rangers with 2 awakened nids and 2 awakened disturbances wont miss him to much plus kimono masami and ser crumbsalot to help them along. But i wouldnt worry theyll bring him back but as a recharge just to screw low vip and vip0 over a little bit more. If this happens

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 1:15am

Ban of Pan

1) Is there any plans to try get the skills that were classed as too "OP" with pan. 2) I think the removal of pan is a good thing it will bring more balance to the PVP. 3) The comp is nice thank you. 4) Too the people who are crying about pan being removed just make awaken Redstone Nidz magical surge 2 4/5 stats 2 of them and it's pretty much like using a pan

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 3:16am

Challenge for Heroes:

Yes it has been established we're working together and it has been done by server 5 so no need to waste time on trying to do the tarot part of the event and just focus on the other parts to ensure we get all the rewards from the event

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 3:14am

duengon

Most likely because it would make combining godlike gear an easier process, I would love a boss to drop legendary gear but considering they have sold godlike gear in the past it wouldn't be fair on the people who have spent so much $$$ on gear to then give us a boss that drops us legendary gear.

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 6:34pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Hello, Envy's ability is not translated to English >> 301 Moved Permanently just thought I would say

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 5:43pm

Challenge for Heroes:

Quoted from "false" I would like to know if they validated the first one that s16 done Why would they validate the one s16 did if it is arena they did it in? (no offence to s16)

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 4:37am

Boredom

Oh how charming I can feel the love.

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 4:34am

Boredom

Horrendous I have had enough of you now, always breaking my heart you get me told off and now bump threads that make me super sad and have an outrageous avatar you might as well just smack me and be done with it.

Monday, April 2nd 2018, 2:05am

Challenge for Heroes:

Cheers Jacky you my boy!

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 4:00pm

Challenge for Heroes:

S5 did the tarot part of the event