You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

Sunday, December 25th 2016, 9:28am

Author: Dolan

no more lucky week event?

I'm pretty sure that this event is/was ongoing event. It's not much but extra silver is always good to have.

Friday, December 16th 2016, 8:51am

Hp vs damage saddle

Quoted from "Dragon" Any tips on increasing the chance of getting the gl Well, you can't get all saddles as gl(rebounding atleast is only in rare slot/it's most rare saddle anyway). You have to combine them but it doesn't work in KaL (It works in RoM/Chinese version of the game).

Friday, April 22nd 2016, 12:35pm

New & Upcoming Cards Spoilers

well there is is 2x class sets missing before that + 2x sets of skills. absorption 3: "balance issues" because of f2p players.

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 8:18pm

Why is this game so dead now?

Quoted from "AdamBlade" this game is dying cos its getting boring. and there betting on ppl like me who invested quite a lot in this game to stay with it cos we invested so mutch.. so there are no real improvements made while ppl keep flooding out . 2 bad for there greedy behinds i dont care and im quiting anyways . Whorse thing to happen to Kal Beeing bought by gamico thx for ruining a fun game. hope u choke on your paycheck greedy basterds peace out freemium gamers ps: im blaming bosses not e...

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 10:26am

Quoted from "Morgotheron" Can you spend some money on advertisment? You invest not much on it nothing. Players would have to spend on that too, no thanks. "drum solo" Only adds on this game what i have seen is couple screenies on RoM/kongregate and demas furious messages on same forum.

Friday, April 15th 2016, 12:45pm

Lack of new content. If we look China vs. Europe they get tons of new cards every week. Battlements/layout update, new cards in tower shop. It's not just one set of skills that they have not released. Multiskills are other ones that they have not released, class walls and new set of class creatures. If they were really worried about from "meta" they would have multiple leagues and cards would be banned from some of the leagues. Also that forced x2 wins is real killer for f2p/new players for dail...

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 10:52pm

We NEED your help - Saddles!

blacksmith combine? I know that it should work.

Monday, April 11th 2016, 1:14pm

Create a Card (Submit Entries)

Original... Funniest... Entry: 1st for original, 2nd for funniest Name: Dolan Server: S16 - Judgement

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 12:24pm

Toyotama

No, quests refresh from Tuesday till Friday. You can obtain card on Saturday too but you must have 8items for it. It's like FZ, you can exchange items after the event.

Friday, April 8th 2016, 7:47pm

Upcoming supremacy Michael again?

Quoted from "Kaynie" Rax is no potential supremacy card Yeah but it's prolly like judge martyn, 4th position is more interesting than 1-3

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 9:03am

Post Season Fck up

Quoted from "Dota2pro" Veng, do you really need to post every time something bothers you? Pretty sure there are social media sites to be used for that - twitter? Tune in tomorrow folks on Vengeance's thoughts on his McDonalds hot cakes and how they were not really that hot and they forgot the 2 of the 4 packets of syrups he requested. 3 posts, 3 posts of flaming. Good start!

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 1:55am

Dying might be starved off with some Silver influx...

Quoted from "reborn1217" Quoted from "NaNaNaNaConor" I'm not going to say RoM's is 100% better, because it's not. But it does have some better points, they get loads of free Fire Rubies and a lot more daily logins (One had godlike gear....) are u kidding me i cant even get leg armor and they have gotten GL.... Lilp... please get me leg armor atleast There has never been Godlike equipment on login rewards on RoM I have only received 1x free fire ruby, most of rubies i got are from recharge/consu...

Monday, April 4th 2016, 6:00pm

Post Season Fck up

i had only one bet on croton Everything went better from my side

Monday, April 4th 2016, 2:41pm

Well honestly reborn(we talked yesterday ing, i think), they could triple gold rewards and it would be still hard for f2p players to get black opals, but one year per awakened would give some hope for them. Also boosters are what they are, kal devs could easily merge tons of event boosters while increasing f2p gold income (since getting those cards would be harder). also it could encourage some of the freeps atleast open master race packs (by gettin vip1). And as for silver income, double it? Ch...

Monday, April 4th 2016, 12:59pm

kal for android moblie phone

but there is an advertisement on your own website, with android logo and all... Gamespree KINGS AND LEGENDS ON ANDROID!, it says... Oh and Galigula is not newest server anymore.

Monday, April 4th 2016, 11:00am

Quoted from "garvan" You realise they work here. Weekends are usually not workdays... As for gold. Humm, you get 200 a week at least. With pvp rewards and gold picks it can easily escalate to 300+ 52x 300= 15600g per year, you need to farm +2h daily, every day for 4 years to get one black Opal! Easy! Like freeps don't have to buy any good cards from auction house or anything. ViP4 need only 7678g so thats big improvement (what i keep as minimum investment for this game to keep it sane). Silver ...

Monday, April 4th 2016, 1:25am

Well I agree that 100%, low ViPs/f2p players needs more. i accept that there is gap between groups of players but it doesn't have to be as big as it is now.

Monday, April 4th 2016, 1:12am

1x fire ruby last Christmas as a gift. So not that many. Opals are more plenty on RoM for sure. Also their servers are so buggy that they have to compensate. Blayse Inferno that had shitty description was their first time ever when they compensated from wrong translation. And i mean, on their description of the card it pretty much says "Cull", and we all know how op that would be. Also this weeks card was wrongly translated, assault that activates multiple times, nah better not tell (expect for ...

Monday, April 4th 2016, 12:19am

And after ViP 5, there is nothing, ViP4 is enough for most of people. Extra drops from bosses perhaps? And i have never bought a Master/skill packs. It feels like devs forgot that there should be something else too than 1vs1. 2vs2, reward/time ratio is horrible. 3vs3, I have done it once over 3 years. I don't even bother doing dailies because of that quest. 4vs4 guild fights ? who does those anymore (it was fun 3years ago, but nowdays it feels like waste of time). And top guilds prolly are at lv...

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 1:50pm

Author: Othermatter

Event LIst for Next Month Please

Kaynie forgot to mention about those free CallistaEX cards that they gona give. Silly Kaynie