You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 292.

Friday, April 13th 2018, 4:18pm

Author: magusrequip

Ban of Pan

Quoted from "Kaynie" Yes, enhancing and then extracting works, but its only worth to upgrade epic pan to leg pan if you dont have 3 yet. From Epic to Leg you gain 350g + 56200 Silver and lose 1 Epic Enhance Stone per Pan compared to keeping them epic. From Leg to GL you gain 250g but lose 893500 Silver + the Fire Opal per Pan compared to keeping them leg. Also you "reserve" your ressources and have to wait a while to get them back, so you cant use them on other cool things already. My advice, e...

Friday, April 13th 2018, 3:38am

Ban of Pan

oh i planned on that but they say a bunch of stuff and then change it alot (have u seen what they do in the middle of events alot of times) so just making sure thank you help and Darthen

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 11:54pm

Ban of Pan

well if you mean the packs has not been in them for a while if u mean boss highly doubt it since they keep complaining about how hard it is to edit the game ps: so we can enhance and then extract pans? (confirming cause u lot like to change things midway through doing something)

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 7:53am

Ban of Pan

Quoted from "KingBast" Translation: I want the new skills from China and I cannot have them whilst Pan is still around hence this paragraph of meaningless drivel about how good it will be for the game when I specifically mean me. Me me me. I run this s*** via Whatsapp! wait what?

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 2:43am

Ban of Pan

Quoted from "SOCl2" I commend the KaL team's effort in this decision! This is an excellent step in the right direction of game balancing. @magusrequip: The problem with pan was never the fact that he was used for certain areas of the game over others, bosses are so easy and repetitive that as long as you have a decent deck and non-afk people, you'll be fine. Pan won't improve your runs substantially. Here was the main problem: This 1 CD card is "The great enabler" because he can fit into any de...

Wednesday, April 11th 2018, 8:14pm

Ban of Pan

i dont get why we have to remove an entire card for one aspect of the game if its banned in a certain area of the game then it should only have to be prevented from being used in that area. I do not disagree with the banning of the card in pvp but removal from game just because of it seems stupid some ppl (like myself) only use it in bosses etc. i dont mind being more creative and the comp is more then fair. i guess just food for thought why remove the card from entire game if it only needs to b...

Friday, March 30th 2018, 5:40pm

Challenge for Heroes:

yes thank you s16 appreciated

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 3:06am

V&V packs

cannot disagree with that statement though id still like them for collection even if a little obsolete still very strong

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 10:20pm

V&V packs

to be fair to the staff on this one march isnt over in march doesnt mean the first days of it also dema i think made a statement about no main to get stuff have to have a main now when march ends and we dont have this stuff then im with u on being pissed

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 5:59am

Booster Lotto

couldve always ...you know..... stopped buying packs events pretty good i only bought one pack no legend good luck to those who got lucky and may you have good fortune event is great

Friday, January 12th 2018, 11:00pm

S1-15 Unplayable (aka Da game broke!!)

I could use all of that please comp us that way

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 11:47pm

Game down?

same as others cannot access arena, battlements, or challenge hall most other things seem to work quite a bit frustrating tbh

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 1:16am

Bug?? Or is this when an irresistible force meets an immovable object??

seems to depend which order they were played in and which one is front most if sarya further infront then on summon wont get the negative debuff if greed(soul thirst) is furthest front will get debuff and then die at least from what ive seen from playing on forest and desert (always played soul thirst first as well) hope this might help ps: talking about the newly summoned creatures only of course as the ones on field always get affected

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 3:27pm

tower

did you accidentally equip an armor that isn't enchanted in your inventory as I just did a tower to check and my hp is at its normal value

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 1:37am

[Soul Collector] - Ask questions

went through 15 or more to find him myself, while it seems a bit unfair too change it mid event I agree that ppl who aren't getting lucky enough to find him should have a chance to get there souls so thumbs up from me

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 8:39pm

agreed confirmation of this would be nice

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 8:24pm

I don't see why it wouldn't as at that point it is yours? requirement I saw was it just has to be one you control in the screen shot

Wednesday, October 25th 2017, 11:21pm

Merge S1-S16

yep we all do kaynie though I seem to be missing my vice and virtues and a few of those pesky awakeneds I must have misplaced them or lost them in the arena

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 5:06am

A Final Goodbye...

well kal is doomed extremely sad to see the best cm we have had go.

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 7:14pm

vip mount

what is a vip mount that's a new term to me?