You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 770.

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 5:57pm

Author: (∩`-´)⊃━:。・:*:・゚’★

Supremacy

that is their fault for buying the pack with gold early. You know kal crashes a lot and that is a risk your fellow kalers took

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 4:42am

Modesty and Qilins

Did you forget to recharge since Jan 2018? Better $$$$ it up soon, or bugs going to start occurring more often.

Monday, April 16th 2018, 11:19pm

Ban of Pan

Ok you said ONE card... all of a sudden you adding in pan combo? I've had map control and someone drops Modesty out.....Now perhaps you only face rangers? Well i sometimes have the option of dropping CO on my Wheel. So pew pew EDit: CO wheel then your the one whos Donezo Also, with the massing rangers and no attention to the bug fixes. ive learned to just do my dailies on this game and move on to play PoE or something. Only like you and kay take kal so serious.

Monday, April 16th 2018, 11:00pm

Ban of Pan

Quoted from "Dragon" The thing with broken card is it can turn the game around. Mod- all card beside sw/ab pretty much become useless. 11th - locked forever. Try fighting a lockout combo. Pan- unlimit chain of plays in 1 turn. Combo with high bounce cards. Ranger can literally draw entire deck in 1 turn with premed bounce. Sure u can get anti 11th or eleni. Drop a mod or doomskar then 11th, or if they 11th u before u place it. Its like ur winning with board control and then ur enemy drops a mod...

Monday, April 16th 2018, 2:36pm

Ban of Pan

Jeff I didnt read that long life story you just typed. Try shortening your gibberish to 30 words or less. Anyone wanna tldr it?

Friday, April 13th 2018, 11:13pm

Ban of Pan

Remove Walt from the game. Taking up precious Ram space

Friday, April 13th 2018, 8:30pm

Ban of Pan

Dema can you give 22m silver instead of 21m? 1m difference not a big deal but there was extra costs of extracting my godlike pans!

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 12:10am

Where is my gold ?

Can you explain how this is happening? The few times i recharged on this game I never really had a problem......had an error about the transaction but a minute later it went through. Everything else was fine though. Confused how people are missing gold all the time

Monday, April 9th 2018, 3:25pm

Arena and Map broken once again

Quoted from "skyfire" this is quite annoying tbh 1 min we have no events for the week and now cant do any bosses or pvp and yes it did happen not long ago getting silly now always same problems pls fix this asap. Its the unable to complete quest event going live this sunday! Show some appreciation! They spent a lot of time behind the scenes making this event for you

Friday, April 6th 2018, 11:17pm

Challenge for Heroes:

Why dont they just cluster us all together on one big server???? Make Kal very active for once

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 3:19pm

3.1 Feedback

Vip requirement is crap. Vice packs came so very late... Daily Login no name change card as requested. Everyone has Wheel(s) so new pvp spells make me LUL

Monday, March 26th 2018, 5:15pm

Easter Egg Form

Found ONE egg on Kal forums Did you hide them in threads dating back to 2014 Forgot to hide one on my profile

Saturday, March 24th 2018, 11:14pm

Easter Egg Form

thx More eggs = more entries to randomly being picked to winning one of the prizes mentioned? Anything 100% for participating?

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 12:35pm

Author: These Heaux

Easter Egg Form

Do i Copy pasta every link on the same form or submit a form per 1 link?

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 7:23am

Question : Guild Showdown this week

Oh....here in murica that timezone thing happened like 2 weeks ago so i figured germany was changing their clocks last week and not this week. Anyways. Still signing up for Guild showdown regardless because in the past the GS went on when they said it wouldnt be. They cannot be trusted. So que up!

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 4:04am

Question : Guild Showdown this week

Guild showdown happened. We got GS rewards. What else is there to explain?

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 1:26pm

Would like the ability to sell gear & items that take up space in stash.

Lmao these people are in a fantasy world thinking Kal can make any of this happen typical s17

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 1:58am

St. Valentine Event | Post your Cards!

In game name: LOLuDied server 10 - Smasha Rulk Card of choice - Chosen One...or Modesty if you feel like being generous.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 9:44am

bonus gold excludes

Quoted from "nameless44" Quoted from "LinkGallent" Quoted from "nameless44" Quoted from "These Heaux" Can you not just go on kals website and sign in thru facebook on there? Then just click gold shop and put in credit card info? No you cant login on kals website and sign in thru facebook, it isnt possible That's literally how I've signed in for years. There's a login with facebook button Yes there is a facebook login button but when i login there it activates my old facebook account where i tri...