You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 108.

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 10:55pm

Author: Focust

S13-S15

I think they should at least extend Gold Rush for a day, just to give us poor S13-16 players ample opportunity to get the rewards.

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 2:10pm

1vs1 and 2vs2 scores?

Hello, What has happened with the 1vs1 and 2vs2 scores? It looks like the recent maintenance reset all of us to a score of 600 for 1vs1 and 200 for 2vs2. -Focust

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 4:04am

Weekly rewards for PVP

Quoted from "DeathRaven" Geez I wish I would have thought of all that...I guess I am just a noob Oh! Raven! Did you try logging off and logging in again?!?

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 3:50am

Weekly rewards for PVP

Quoted from "Phoenix123" refresh game And yes, did you try turning your computer off and on again?

Friday, April 6th 2018, 12:31am

Events missing

Quoted from "Dragon" Why does it take players to post these in order for the team to be inform about the issue. I've notice it day one and it took a post for u to inform? Like what mate? Does everything need to be spoon fed? Dragon for Community Manager!

Friday, March 30th 2018, 7:30pm

Challenge for Heroes:

Quoted from "Kaynie" Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "Kaynie" S16 didnt do it correctly, the task is not done yet. they did it in pvp and not in challenge hall... 7Judgement — Postimage.org Where in the rules did it say it had to be done in Challenge Hall? Its certainly a pretty picture Kaynie, but nowhere in the rules does it state that it needs to be done in the Challenge Hall. If the challenge has to occur at the challenge hall due to the use of its picture in the description, the creators ...

Friday, March 30th 2018, 7:14pm

Challenge for Heroes:

GLOBAL TOTAL (MAX) : 54x Opal Fragments + 2x Fire Ruby + 3x Solar Chest + 1x Godlike Box + 2x Void Gift Pack + 3M Silver + 3x Scarlet Synth Crystal + 4x Legendary Gem + 3x Fire Opal + 500 Rubies + 5x Dark Champion Potion. Does this include the rewards for the tarot mission or not? If it doesn't, shouldn't it be 1 Fire Ruby and 3M Silver? If it does, shouldn't it be 2 Fire Ruby and 4M silver? -Focust

Friday, March 30th 2018, 7:09pm

Challenge for Heroes:

Quoted from "Kaynie" S16 didnt do it correctly, the task is not done yet. they did it in pvp and not in challenge hall... 7Judgement — Postimage.org Where in the rules did it say it had to be done in Challenge Hall?

Friday, March 30th 2018, 4:43pm

Challenge for Heroes:

Quoted from "Kaynie" Quoted from "Walthamir" Challenge for Heroes: [b]Tarots fight too![/b] A further challenge awaits, releasing PTS from the swirling energies of powerful Tarot creatures being played! Can you manage to summon into the same battle more than one Tarot card of the same type? RULES: Send us a screenshot with your duplicated Tarot cards! You can only participate once . Please send to Parabellum or Zidane. - Four Tarot of the same type: +1 Million Silver (for everyone!), +100 PTS -...

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 3:08am

Question : Guild Showdown this week

Hello, As Demandred has said, there should be no Guild showdown this week due to the time zone change. However, last time change Parabellum said the same thing, and Guild Showdown was still an option and some guilds played. Question : If Guild Showdown is available after the time zone change, can we still sign up and play and not get negatively effected despite the fact that Demandred said not to play? Thank you. -Focust

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 10:25pm

Kaynie's thoughts

Quoted from "Kaynie" Quoted from "azuron96" WOAH i cant believe someone playing this game and is a non-troll member of forum actually dared to utter the name of "eternity crius". You do realize releasing that card = end of f2p right? Not sure if you are serious, but F2P is already unable to compete, this card wouldn't change much for them. The amount of active F2P's left is marginal and not really relevant for the meta. In the current S1-S15 rankings are only 14.5 % of the players above 1000 Sc...

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 11:27pm

My submission

IGN: Focust Server: S16 Judgement Card: Chosen One Link to Card: Budd-A-Boom — Postimage.org

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 8:28pm

Got the wrong carddd

Quoted from "Walthamir" All ok for me now. TKS Good for me as well. Thank you! -Focust

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 10:03pm

Got the wrong carddd

Yes, got wrong card, Chastity as well. I'm hoping this is fixable, I don't like having recharged for an additional 8000 gold to get a card I won't use. Who got my GL lust?!?

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 1:22am

Recharge for Modesty Event

Quoted from "LinkGallent" Quoted from "Dragon" Here we go, get your 11th everyone! Great way for everyone to play the same deck Best choice for epic is 11th/ doomskar Legend and gl would be mod You can try. So far I haven't seen anyone make another actual 11th deck -.- You may want to speak with Hennes (S16) about that

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 4:33am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Quoted from "Walthamir" petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th... (i put in orange for people that have vision problems). Thank you so much for putting that in large orange font, us visually impaired now can see exactly what you're trying to say!!!

Friday, January 5th 2018, 10:58pm

Fail Post Reset

Hello, It appears that my post score reset last month, but failed to reset again this month. Any idea what is causing this? -Focust

Friday, December 29th 2017, 12:49am

Radiant Eleni Bug

Hello, A guildy of mine who doesn't have access to the forum has told me there is a bug with Radiant Eleni - when she plays the card and tries to run the priest skill 'Inspire', the skill does not work as intended. Can someone confirm this? -Focust

Friday, December 29th 2017, 12:36am

Broken cards broke Bastien

Quoted from "Dragon" Mercy is garbage, no one uses that anymore. Maybe what Dragon is trying to say after multiple edits is that, in his estimation, no good players use Mercy anymore...

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 12:32am

Christmas Event - Questions

Hello All! Amazing Christmas Event, but I have a question about what is considered a Christmas creature and what isn't. You listed some examples in the event thread, but I am wondering if the following creatures are included as well: Pink Rosa Blue Violet Rhialla Radiant Eleni Thanks for letting me (us) know! Thx!