You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 4:08pm

Author: false

Booster Lotto

Don't u all know what's going on they r trying to get u to waste all your gold so when v&v packs come out this month u have to recharge just to buy 1. More money for them.

Monday, February 19th 2018, 3:55pm

Why not Nerf or Ban certain cards? My opinion on that subject...

If u went to make a change to 11 hour it's a really simple fix make it where it can't be effected by negative or position effects. That will stop the shield from void for 3 turns and stop that card that keeps it alive for 3 or more turns with out dieing. Than that only leave 1 problem left instead of a bunch and that's judgement and 11 hour. My vote is to change the card will stop a lot of problems with the card then we can all go back to making our own decks instead of monkey see

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 2:22am

time to say good bye to this game

Bye gary tell spongebob i said hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 3:13pm

New updates or cards

Its been quite awhile for any new updates on kal. When r we going to expect any changes around here? Is there anything plan or u all at a dead end. Game is basically at a stand still all there is to keep someone occupied on here anymore is PvP and 85% of the people u play anymore is rangers who just rely on still your entire hand to win. So I think an answer is required cause alot of people r getting really bored of the game and moving on to different games.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 4:48pm

Compensations for battle system being down are unfair !

Well I'm going to protest because u don't have 1 day a week where we get free chocolate chip cookies thats just bull. Thanks for the comp Love aways and forever Peaslee1 S12

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 5:43pm

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

I like how they r just letting us go at it a little makes the game more fun. It gets boring a lot when u cant talk trash to some 1 with out getting band which if u all know me I talk crap no matter the consequences lol.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 3:44pm

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

I will explain it slow so u people will understand. S17 is got 85% of the population r fairy and quilins. Which r free no money needed. The other 15% r whales. So don't compare your self's to the rest of the servers and wine and cry cause u didnt get the same. I wonder do u even have the first person on your serve that's level 80 yet Love always and forever Peaslee1 S12

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 4:32pm

Update On the broken game

They won't shut down the game for now. If they do there will be a lot of people filing legal action against them for not living up to there own terms and conditions. Which they will pay more than they ever made. For another this game brakes down 3 or 4 times a month. U figure for the amount of money thrasy put into this game they should be living the high life and running a very smooth game but they r only about the profit not the game itself.

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 5:32pm

S1-15 Unplayable (aka Da game broke!!)

For comp can we get like 200 dragon soul chest and 9 opal fragments instead of the other garbage.

Monday, January 8th 2018, 2:58pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

I don't mind 11 hour to much but when u have biggest whales in the game running 2 or 3 of them it becomes a problem. If u don't removed it at least limits it to 1 per a deck. I am a mage and a lot of the time the right strategy still can't kill 11 hour scorches or not. I have 99 life and to get beat by someone that has 50 life because first cards out is judgment and 11hour is almost impossible to beat. Rebound saddles dont help against it either rebound kills it judgment shoots it back out so it...

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 4:20pm

I hope we get something like this; or better

that little list u made there might be good for rookies but for advance people that just a bunch of junk.

Monday, November 20th 2017, 2:33pm

Black Friday

Last years Christmas daily login was the worst one yet. I would get your hopes up probably won't be much better this year.

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 4:03pm

[Soul Collector] - Ask questions

Next time u finally decided to have a good event can u make it where everyone can participate in getting max rewards? People have to work when world boss is going on so they have no chance in getting max points need for black opal. Black opal would be the only reason to do all events need if can't get it then it just a big waste of time.

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 4:49pm

Halloween event????

For the christmas 30 day login u should put the 4 main gl equipment. I been playing for many years now and the success rate for combining them is very slim to none I tried every thing to get the rest of mine gl and failed at every attempt. Trust when I say it would make alot of people happy. If not all 4 just put a choice of 1 gl equipment In there. Thanks would be much help it u would consider it. Love always and forever Peaslee S12 maximous

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 9:28pm

Merge S1-S16

Say no to drugs I mean merge!!!!!

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 8:10pm

something you should be aware of before buying The Void Dragon

All I can say is maybe people running this game should pay closer attention to the other versions of this game cause it seems they r doing much better than this one. Maybe u all should take notes.

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 1:22am

Hybrids - which race/rep level of the two races, do they apply in attack and block stats?

The Hybrids r effected by the 2 rep classes it is made of so the smart thing to do is max the 2 classes out to 50 rep.