Search results 1-20 of 202.

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 4:30pm

Author: Demadrend

license

I hear they have great mileage

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 4:09pm

license

I'd like you to imagine Kings And Legends is a Ford-Car Dealership, that is, we sell Ford Cards from a store, located somewhere in a city. Now, I'd like you to also imagine, that ROM is also a Ford-Car dealership, selling the same cars, from a different location. We are in competition with each other, but we are selling the same product. We are both part of the same franchise, FORD allows us to sell its cars (we both have a licence). Improvements to the cars are not made by either dealership.......

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 1:56pm

7 day event in ally banner

Hello, Firstly I want to apologise for this situation....I wasn't initially aware of the suite of 'rules' there are for repeated Credit Card purchases that can lead to cards being blocked for days, weeks, months. Now, it does make sense...the rules are in-situ for the entire Gamigo group which processes thousands of payments a day, clearly there needs to be protections in place...but that doesn't help here with an event that asks for repeated purchases across a small time-frame and goes against ...

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 9:42am

Paysafecard: New Countries available!

Hello Heroes, If you are playing from any of the following countries, you can now use Paysafecard's to recharge Gold! Argentina Canada Hong Kong Georgia Gibraltar Kuwait New Zealand Peru South Africa Saudi Arabia & Uruguay Find out if & where you can buy PSC's here: https://www.paysafecard.com/en/buy/ Hint: Please check the guidelines of each country for combining 2 or more paysafecards together, to ensure you are not left with unredeemable 'small change'.

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 12:35pm

+18% Bonus Gold / Pick your Card! [Done]

Hey heroes! Thank you for your participation! The event has now ended. I am still collecting pm's ad choices if you are yet to submit yours (as long as your Gold purchase falls within the time-range). Today I will start with proofing the choices against purchases and preparing the mails. Once again thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy the cards when they come. Cheers, ^Dema

Monday, January 29th 2018, 5:11pm

+18% Bonus Gold / Pick your Card! [Done]

It's almost the end of January and we'd like to welcome all to 2018 on Kings and Legends! For 48 hours, you'll have the opportunity to enjoy 2x exceptional promotions: A bonus of 18% in Gold when you make a recharge and one to get bonus cards! More info below! [Event #1]Welcome 2018 with +18% Bonus Gold! We are finishing off the first month of the year with a special Bonus Cash Sale! For 48 hours, you can benefit from some bonus Gold! Get +18% Bonus Gold on any Gold Pack valued 10.00 $, £, € or...

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 10:27am

not here in s17 yet

Hello, I am afraid it is cancelled this week for all game versions. Don't worry it will reappear soon.

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 2:39pm

Problem with login to game

Just a quick update, we added a Cron job to clear out older logfiles, so hopefully, the issue shoudn't re-occur.

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 11:03am

Problem with login to game

Hello, The Game servers never went offline but the Product Page (kal.com) as well as facebook app were unavailable in two short periods yesterday evening. The cause of the problem was identified as the Facebook app of the game generating super big logfiles and data dumps. These rapidly filled up the HDD and caused the webservers to crash. After a quick clean of some of the old logfiles, we could get the pages and logins working again. Today, our IT engineering team will begin investigating why t...

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 1:54pm

Server 17- bastien broken cannot battle / run bosses

Sorry for the delay folks, was fixed earlier today around 11am. Re. Compensation: I wouldn't compensate in the time the server is STILL broken (in regards to previous days) as during that time you cannot know if a rollback is needed (which would strip out any compensation sent for that period) or if additional comp. will be needed due to more time/days needed to resolve the problem. Thanks for your patience and giving me a laugh with your KAL memes!

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 1:03pm

Server 17- bastien broken cannot battle / run bosses

Game Devs will make a full server Restart and then inspection tomorrow early morning, so I would hope service is restored around 05:00 - 06:00am.

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 4:55pm

I hope we get something like this; or better

It's my events, they nicked it....every darned year! They copied our BF sale too.

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 12:26pm

Event List: November

Hey all, A couple of quick notes for you: Black Friday - will run 24 hours from 10:00am 24.11 - 10:00am 25.11 7 Days of Bonus Gold - begins 10:00am 24.11, investment ends: 27.11 / collection ends 01.12 Big Bonus! Promo running concurrently with the 7 Days Bonus Gold and Black Friday. Starry Skies 1 (Recharge 100 Gold an get a Star Chest) will also be running from tomorrow for 7 days! Cyber Monday: There will not be a Cyber Monday sale like last year. The reason for this is last year we had a Mai...

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 11:37am

[Event] Free Card Quests!

Second Advent08.12 - 14.12 => Collect 8 Gift Fragments and exchange for a Icy Mirror x1. => The Quests run between 08/12/17 and 12/12/17 (collect) / 14/12/17 (exchange). The following 4 Quests per Day yield additional rewards: ==> Bandits Elixir of Life x1 ==> Team Double Dragon Black Opal Fragments x2 ==> I'm No.1 Black Opal Fragments x2 ==> The Big Bad Elixir of Life x1 Exchange your Gift Frags for this Legendary card: ==> Time To Shine

Happy Thanksgiving23.11 - 27.11 => Collect 8 Gift Fragments and exchange for a Gobble' Knight x1. => The Quests run between 23/11/17 and 26/11/17 (inclusive). The following 4 Quests per Day yield additional rewards: ==> Bandits Elixir of Life x1 ==> Team Double Dragon Black Opal Fragments x2 ==> I'm No.1 Black Opal Fragments x2 ==> The Big Bad Elixir of Life x1 Exchange your Gift Frags for this Legendary card: ==> Time To Shine

First Advent30.11 - 06.12 => Collect 8 Gift Fragments and exchange for a Holly Bush x1. => The Quests run between 30/11/17 and 04/12/17 (collect) / 06/12/17. The following 4 Quests per Day yield additional rewards: ==> Bandits Elixir of Life x1 ==> Team Double Dragon Black Opal Fragments x2 ==> I'm No.1 Black Opal Fragments x2 ==> The Big Bad Elixir of Life x1 Exchange your Gift Frags for this Legendary card: ==> Time To Shine

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 11:28am

Hello Heroes, Please find here a log of the Free Card Event Quests! The general outline of the events is usually the same...you'll have 5 Quests total, 4 to collect a special item and 1 exchange quest. Each Collection quest will yield 1x Gift Fragment and some resources. Trade your Gift Frags vs. a Legendary card! Level: 15+ Quest 1: Bandits Complete 2x Maps Quest 2: Team Double Dragon Finish 2x 2v2 Arena battles with a Guildie Level: 25+ Quest 3: I'm No.1 Win 4x battles in Arena Level 35+ Quest...

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 12:19pm

[Info] Maintenance: Possible Service Disruption - 11pm ~ 04am

Hello Heroes, We would like to inform you that our DataCentre will hold a special Maintenance this evening (21.11.2017) between 23:00 and 4:00. The downtime suffered Friday 17th November is due to a faulty upstream router that will be replaced during these times. This is likely to affect all Gamigo and Aeria games and services in some form. Replacing this router should prevent further outages (at least from this source). This means there is a very strong chance that the following services will b...

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 10:26am

[Note] Erm...about last night....It was a 1-time thing, ok?

Dear Heroes, Last evening we suffered 2 mass disconnects (around 19:30 and 20:30) Our Data Centre suffered some network issues that were fixed last evening. For those of you interested in specifics: "We currently are experiencing issues in our Backbone which may lead to delays due to rerouting. we are at the moment inspecting the Problem and will start fixing it as soon as possible." We want to thank you for your patience and understanding, this was an err we could only wait for them to resolve....

Monday, October 30th 2017, 2:30pm

New but weakened card

Nope, just the ability is 'hidden' for some reason. We'll get it correctly displayed soon.