You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 89.

Yesterday, 4:08am

Author: Zidane

Where is my gold ?

Hello player, I would direct you to take your issue to support: https://support.gamigo.com/index.php?/english I will also notify the Product Manager about your problem. -Z

Yesterday, 12:49am

Valentines Event

Quoted from "Parabellum" I believed Demadrend or Kami would be picking the winners but I will decide (with Zidane) and announce the winners in a few hours and make sure Demadrend gets the spreadsheet of entries before tomorrow. Apologies for the delay and misunderstanding. Quite frankly players, we were as surprised as you that Kami's event was chosen for our language (Para had one on the table). With that in mind, we were waiting for Kami to judge their contest. When we finally got into contac...

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 1:08am

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Congratulations to the winners of the last round of Catch the GM! Prizes have been sent to the winners on the list below. Make sure to check your mail for your goodies. Winners Qiu s5- winnner laotuong s16- winner BlackCat s16- winner Joy s16- winner Tanwen s5- winner Ryu s17- winner LinkGallent s5- winner Athallwolf s17-winner LuxVII s17- winner ZANDAR s1- winner odinloki s5- winner Calcio11 s13- winner LOLuDied s5- winner grazke s17- winner Tweedledum s16- winner Saber s17- winner Bouts s16- w...

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 4:22am

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

*time fixed for poor conversion*

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 5:41am

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Catch the GM! (Hello players! Now that the send-outs are caught up on, I got the green light from Para to have another, highly-requested catch event) And we're going to start back by having TWO time slots! (Still only one reward for this particular iteration per player) GM_Zidane can be found in Sealed League between 18:00 and 20:00 CET on February 15th, 2018! AND GM_Zidane can be found in Sealed League between 06:00 and 08:00 CET on February 16th, 2018! Prizes: 1x Supreme Void Pack [Maximum of ...

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 6:57am

Got the wrong carddd

Quoted from "Dragon" This includes fixing the distribution error correct? Correct

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 2:20am

Got the wrong carddd

He is simply not finished sending them out yet. He will surely continue after the weekend.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 5:39am

bonus gold excludes

Just to clarify, Part ONE (the bonus gold) has the payment "exclusions" Part TWO (the chosen card) does NOT Make sure you've recharged the correct amounts to qualify, and are precise with your requests/ ingame name etc.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 1:31am

New content

Just gonna shut this thread down (possibly temporarily) Warnings to follow -Z

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 7:28pm

New updates or cards

He wasn't exactly privy on a timeline, but the Product Manager did tell me there were a couple new card sets coming out, and those should be updated before the merge project. ( I know it's nothing concrete, but it's really all we have to tell you players at the moment)

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 3:27am

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

It is the most logical reasoning I think.

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 3:04am

Quoted from "Walthamir" but to calculate the dmg, the dmg needs to be done first...so if the dmg its done first, how the skill can kill you first? if the dmg its already done.... (this is still a guess really but) You could finish your test first, but I could still copy your paper and hand mine to the teacher before you. It's not necessarily the queue of what "happens" first, but moreso, what gets priority in being applied.

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 2:15am

Quoted from "Walthamir" I dont know if its really a bug, but i just need to ask a question that i really want to make for a long time. Why this skill/portal kills you first. Its supposed that the player in this case the creature did dmg first, then the skil mirror the dmg. Right? So when for example my Awakened Sun did 66 dmg with critical and its below this portal Why the portal kills me first? if i did the dmg first, i should kill the enemy player first and win the match, instead this portal ...

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 1:54am

Quoted from "SOCl2" Hello GM, I have already considered the possibility that Lifewarder’s ability was under effect because the sun killed itself when it hit my queen and respawned. Your explanation only solves half the issue that I put out. Lifewarder’s ability works like a resurrect so the hp of a monster would never be 0 it would regain itself to full life during the “resurrection” animation. I have attached another picture from gameplay here for reference, as you can see the creatures do not...

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 5:42pm

Quoted from "SOCl2" Quoted from "Zidane" Quoted from "SOCl2" There seems to be a strange bug involving pan and ivy. Look at the attachment below, pan should not have been able to be summoned but was in this match despite having 0 hp. This is not an animation glitch because the pan still had access to its magic surge ability and was able to move around despite having 0 hp. Please look into this matter immediately. From the looks of your screenshot, the pan was already on the field, then lifeward...

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 3:47am

Quoted from "SOCl2" There seems to be a strange bug involving pan and ivy. Look at the attachment below, pan should not have been able to be summoned but was in this match despite having 0 hp. This is not an animation glitch because the pan still had access to its magic surge ability and was able to move around despite having 0 hp. Please look into this matter immediately. From the looks of your screenshot, the pan was already on the field, then lifewarder was played. Perhaps they were both out...

Friday, January 12th 2018, 12:06am

Zidane's new avatar

Hello players, GM Zidane is looking to change his avatar, but needs your help! Post on here a screenshot of whichever card has your favorite artwork, and help me pick my new avatar! (Can't guarantee any rewards for the one whom offers the best suggestion, but I will try to get you something) -Z

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 10:15am

I cant access KAL !

*Maintenance is currently going on*

Saturday, January 6th 2018, 7:59am

Server 17 compensation any news on that admins?

It's entirely up to the Product Manager, but I will ask him about it.