You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 2:21pm

Author: mikes02

St. Valentine Event | Post your Cards!

1) Ingame Nickname: Mikes 2) Server No.: 17 Bastien 3) Skill Choice desired: chosen one

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 4:05pm

My YouTube playlist for Kings and Legends

Kayne its 1 year old server and i bet will not be merged in close future. First s16 need merge and on left side we have i think 2x vip 9 and right side 2x vip 7. So its hard to godlike everything in 1 year of playtime. I think decks are great on both sides for 1 year. And on server 17 is banned Pan...

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 2:54pm

My YouTube playlist for Kings and Legends

Ty for videos especially chat in background is fun )

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 3:14pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Kimono Masami Quoted from "garvan" New Year's Call doesn't work as described. It works as inspired 3. Gives a random card and not the one with highest cd. Will be fixed or just bad described? Lysandra Hearthslayer Godlike - bad description Soul Harvest 2 described she get +1/1 but she get 2/2 (seems logical because of Soulharvest 2)

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 8:34am

+18% Bonus Gold / Pick your Card!

Hello, i have just question pick your card 1/7/15k ammount of recharge needed count with bonus or withouv? Thank you

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 9:41pm

Problem with login to game

Quoted from "These Heaux" i didnt see any issues here/ You guys sure you are playing the correct game? Please maybe instead of trolling every post we made just try logout and log back now. Least for facebook users dont work again.

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 8:28pm

Few ppl successfully loged to game but taked them 40 min of trying

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 7:57pm

Looks like ppl cant acces game again. Its really not many things what u can do in this game at this phase. One of things is GSD. Its begin frustrating. Players on server 17 was not able play 3 of last 4 GSD. Its 3 gsd bugged in last 4 weeks for us. Can you guys please do something with it finaly? U losing player base whiche is already small. Can u give us server stable least for month?

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 5:51pm

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

For entire time maybe Kayne spended more, but on server 17 are many vip 10 and i think on last year server 17 maked for them most money here are few ppl whiche recharge for every card and some bought 400k + gold if i compare to start server 16 there are more whales.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 3:32pm

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

Maybe there was mistake and server 16 got comp instead of server 17 Server 16 was not bugged or was in last 3 weeks?

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 2:58pm

Compensations for battle system being down are unfair !

I never complained, but i must say ppl here are right server 17 was unplayable 7 days during main holidays of year and now AGAIN last showdown was bugged. Compensation was very bad and if u now see compensation for other servers (16 too) whiche was not broken than i must say its joke Still if u can maintain finaly servers stable and unbugged least for month i will be happy. (Last 3 months i think are servers most bugged in KaL history)-

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 11:24am

Server 17- bastien broken cannot battle / run bosses

was restart but serverv still bugged after restart

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 1:56am

Broken cards broke Bastien

Quoted from "DeadlySins" everyone had a chance to get 11th hour when server first open. Hell i even sold mine one of my 11th hours. you don't remember the 6k gold any card u want. you guys decided to get skill instead of cards that made since. was 7000 of choice any legendary card and i bought your 11th for 7k u had 2 if i remmember?

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 9:16am

Quoted from "Kaynie" the game doesnt get new players anyways, 99 % of the S17 pop has played on older servers before. Players on new servers are just those who can't adopt and think the game will ever change, but it wont. You better try to adopt to how it is or just quit for good. U are right but not 100% Lots on server 17 are ppl from another platform (loygame, rom etc.) And here are many ppl whiche stoped game before for some reason (life boredeom etc.) and returned to game and of course ppl ...

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 8:34am

Hello Bastien, vip 9 is pretty high already. U just need chose your playstile. If u manage your gold wisely u can with vip 9 be top 8 easy. Me and athall are vip 6 +7. And lots ppl call use whales. Its funny when ppl whiche are vip highter than we call us whales too. Main thing is dont buy any boosters for gold only when is bonanza and u dont have rubies. Really except tarrot and VV packs dont worth buying. Most packs are overprized and outdated I just wonder why ppl still buying Kings or master...

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 8:50pm

Happy Anniversary!

Ty for rewards and Happy anniversary.

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 7:50pm

No showdown this week?

Showdovn still at 21,00 instead of 20,00

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 12:40pm

FRee cards in dec

Quoted from "Parabellum" Reported as stated, but this is strictly an issue with Facebook logins yes? yes