You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

Friday, January 19th 2018, 5:34am

Author: MyNameJeff_S5

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

they already nerfed aurora card i think its unfair for the people who actually pay for gold etc recharging which in turn supports the game espc so that they non vip players can play every time a good card is released and people have trouble countering it everyone cries that its to hard to vs yeah its a tough card to vs at times in some situations however if ranger or mage you can true shot or scorch which is 1 cd and ranger can play 1cd monster/s and play disturbance for example sun or pan or 1c...

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 10:24am

Non payment

i recharged my mates account accidentally recharged him 9000 gold one day so the best thing i could do was sell a leg card for 9k to get some rubies back, mind you he was happy with a free legendary card lol. it didnt even dawn on me to ask about this. This was back in the old days of kal when i used to run my own guild and would be basically running a contest for my guildies back then to help increase their strength and give them a head start (highest 3 cp donators). i had been doing this out o...

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 8:44pm

[Soul Collector] - Ask questions

thanks so much Para appreciate it. is there anyone that has a Lord Pumpernickel that can help me so i can doppleganger theirs pls pls?

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 8:34pm

my guess is that it clearly doesnt say we strictly cant doppleganger Pumpernickel the chances of getting one card out of many is very low and would mean multiple ppl wont be able to get quest done. so i would say it is allowed considering that it doesnt state we cant dopplganger opponents Pumpernickel this would be very disappointing for some if it wasnt allowed although you do have a point that once doppleganger opponents Pumpernickel we do have control of it and can play it on field can mod co...

Tuesday, October 31st 2017, 8:11pm

Quest 6 Halloween quest: Is it allowed to doppleganger someone elses Pumpernickel in league? many ppl have mentioned that they havent found Pumpernickel yet in league however a few have found epic rank by dopplganger opponents Pumpernickel does this pass and allow us to get our souls ticked for quest 6? thanks

Saturday, October 21st 2017, 5:46am

Request booster bonanza card

thanks very much for letting me know what that means and would love to see bonelord in bonanza or black friday event or forum event etc any news on how to get 11th hour towahil? can this card be found in curent recharge packs?

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 11:19am

Event for Awaken Dragons?

those elite awk dragons you mentioned i believe you are entirely right no one would really use a opal on it unless your name is ThrasmachusTheSecond but yeah on a serious note methods for powering up and having hidden boosts to strengthen that hits of friendly monsters i highly doubt people would use a opal on dragon elites boosters so this seems a good suggestion and especially if non vip players are having a struggle to achieve there first awakened elite. myself im considered as a "whale" howe...

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 11:10am

Request booster bonanza card

ik what BB means it stands for booster bonanza but whats FCE mean with the release of awakened tarots many ppl are using hierophant tarot to awk form any chance we can get [Bonelord Malefic] in Booster Bonanza? also parra you mentioned that there is salaine what recharge pack is it that it can be found on because i dont see it on list in event tab of special booster? also may i ask in this same comment our mail sent to us that had some of the sundae rewards was glitched no artwork of "item" appe...

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 10:43am

LOLPOWND off! ;)

aww this makes me sad to hear you retire from working as a kal staff member although you have moved on with things i wish you the best in life and your future kal is just not the same without you, you were such a great person you take care now

Friday, September 29th 2017, 6:03am

September Sundae Questions Thread

Quoted from "magusrequip" lack of notice? maybe for first sunday but he said there would be one every sunday this month see here: [EN] [Event] September Sundae [Done] lack of notice is not why ppl didn't do it, imo anyway, ppl just don't check the forum and that is there own fault no one elses. if you want to enjoy all this game has to offer you should check here facebook and the game itself daily. honestly no excuse not too if you don't like checking facebook and forum don't be upset(not sayin...

Friday, September 29th 2017, 5:55am

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

i think generally the case for the 7 days gold investment bonus etc is at very last day of event if you buy investment gold you got the remaining 6 days after because of the event states you should purchase the gold investment by X date i think thats how it goes then after you get 6 days to reclaim and if its not the case this should be in place because if you purchase the gold investment you should be allowe4d to reclaim 6 days after the purchased gold investment or recharge gold investment etc

Friday, September 29th 2017, 5:47am

S17 booster cards and packs

pan can be gotten in trojan packs so pan is not all that good tbh as its easily achivable

Friday, September 29th 2017, 5:45am

Players on Blacklist

everyone would be blackilisting the most strongest whales to avoid them this would never happen nor is it correct because someone also needs to vs the strongest whales in post so this simple makes no sense

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 8:01am

ok so ogre and goblin cards are only acceptable and hybrids such as: ogre-undead, ogre-demon & goblin-dragon is not allowed correct?

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 7:53am

QUEST 3: TRIPLE TROUBLE (CHALLENGE HALL QUEST) savage cards only does this mean ogre only or is this goblin? or are we able to use ogre/goblin hybrid cards? need to know specifically pls whats allowed for this quest pls cheers

Monday, August 21st 2017, 10:30pm

Idea for creating more pvp activity

would love to see more pvp actvity happening

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 8:33am

update game

how about we not get to far ahead of ourselves? i think more tower lvls would be nice but how about the support of dcing in a tower i raised that issue long ago and nothing has been done about that yet so many ppl are frustrated and complain about having to restart the lvl they were on when they dced but if we dc in a boss or pvp or league we can just simple rejoin the battle by refreshing page etc. another point this game is a strategic based game can we pls not whinge about qilins many ppl hav...

Friday, August 4th 2017, 11:00am

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

and just to let you know if you are whinging about qilins being free many people turned to using fairies and qilins are free also and by decreasing hp slightly wont make a difference at all have you not realised already that there is rebound saddle and at gl ranks qilins have higher hp ppl have spent many gold on these qilins to advance and get better cards just like ppl recharged/spent gold to acquire modesty but you dont see ppl complaining the ones who have a mod because they have game winner...

Friday, August 4th 2017, 10:43am

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

srsly we have another person complaining about qilins? if you cant beat em join em isnt that what they said about rushers then fairy rushers? qilins is an effective strategy and hello this game is all about strategy you can beat qilins as well you know. you wanna complain and try and get qilins banned then ban modesty then... bad enough some cards been nerfed in the past get over it. if you wanna play a strategy game and dont want to use your brain and have a strategy to play then maybe you shou...