You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

Yesterday, 5:18pm

Author: Sherlock

Valentines Event

To me it feels like some of staff got fed up of this game/their duties,but are unwilling to give away their position.Very bad for community. Personally,i've put around 2h into my creation. I can understand 1 day of delay,but already 3 day delay with event not being so huge or complicated,i think it's too much. Some people take their responsibilites and duties for granted,even if its such a small amount of work to actually be done. Not to mention how they simply ignore all threads that they dont ...

Yesterday, 7:26am

Valentines Event

haha did you really expect it to happen as sceduled?

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 2:02pm

Question: Dragon Lair

Hello can i get some feedback on this? GM,DEV?

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 7:13am

St. Valentine Event | Post your Cards!

1) Ingame Nickname: Sherlock 2) Server No.:17(Bastien) 3) Skill Choice desired:The Chosen One 4) Link of your image: https://imgur.com/a/Q7oD1

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 4:36pm

Question: Dragon Lair

Not a critisism nor anything,just wondering what's going on with DL? This is third time in row that it does not come when sceduled,atleast s17,dunno if other servers have it?

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 11:39am

My YouTube playlist for Kings and Legends

I agree stuch,howeverI am not arguing,i am stating my own oppinion and perspective. In my oppinion video is bad quallity,you cannot even read the names of Summoners. Heck,its 2018,it's really not that hard to make better quallity vids than presented. Also music could be more mainstream and commercial if the idea is to ''attract people to KaL'' This one is just for selected few who really like that type,others will instantly mute it down,in worse scenario they will just exit the video. And in tha...

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 10:39am

Please,stop being offended by facts and being salty. ''Get your head out of the clouds and start using it.'' - Actually you should do it,you compleatly missed my point and got offended for nothing,princess. ''I am simply sharng my work. Weather you enjoyed it or not. So go bug someone else.'' - And i'm simply stating my oppinon on your work that you posted on public forum. If you think you can post your work but as soon as someone dislikes it or give it negative feedback you'r gonna discriminate...

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 5:40pm

you applied an public thread on public forums so i'm pretty sure you care what i think.Or what anyone thinks. Hate me or love me idc but that doesn't change fact your quallity is low and my oppinion ur music is ear-raping. Why even post something publicly if you cant take critisism.... BTW Posting your own channel is form of self-promotion.In case you dont know what ''promotion'' itself means here you go: The advancement of a product, idea, or point of view through publicity and/or advertising. ...

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 3:56pm

that video quallity is terrible and basicly unwatchable. music is too agressive and made my ears bleed. need much improvement before actually self promoting. wich this thread is anyway no matter what you say.

Monday, January 29th 2018, 7:54pm

New content

Yup,been said 1000 times and if needed will be said 1000 times more untill they ''hear us''.(but probably went too off topic cuz of guys who spam ironic and negative coments in every thread) Unlike people who just troll and spam forums ,i actually am trying to do something here or atleast make a move. No matter how basic or how many times it repeats.Noone ever achieved anything without speaking up or trying hard. But i guess some people don't understand it. At some points it really makes me sad ...

Monday, January 29th 2018, 9:34am

New content

There are alot of ''black holes'' between the events and alot of times where you get to do nothing but same ol' bossess. This type of approach gets players bored and quit the game. I'd suggest that any type of new content is added,even if it's forum events. Heck,it's been ages since we even had ''catch the gm'' event! There should be more interaction between staff members and players. Let's be honest with eachother,KaL is currently not on the great road. All we get are ''new old'' occasional awe...

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 7:06am

not here in s17 yet

It also did not come last month

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 9:27am

Compensations for battle system being down are unfair !

Quoted from "Thebosha" Just checking in on wether Para as had a reply to the emails he sent yet. That is all ty. *bump* would like to know also.

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 10:34am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

the issue about countering 11th.. rebound saddle is %(IF) and not 100% rune is IF you have it at the moment when it's played same with skills...IF you have any 1cd skill there is that new recharge card but IF its on field(and ofcourse 11th holder wont play it while she is) and ofcourse creatures can counterit if on field but noone is stupid enough to play 11th if you have smthing that can kill it Eitherway! Once it's played it buys you (ATLEAST) 2 turns and that is alot of turns to have advantag...

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 8:49pm

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

Dilligence, s16 that had no downtime got same comp as older servers. How u explain that? We had the longest downtime and yet we get crappy comp. Other servers even got ''little something while game is down''. We are not talking about ''year ago'' here. We are aware of some things indeed,but being youger doesnt mean we should get less comp. They could exclude tarot pack for example and not give compleatly different,undervalue comp. I mean,constantly being put behind and ditched cuz we are ''young...

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 7:45pm

Quoted from "Parabellum" Quoted from "Sherlock" Hilarious. @Parabellum @Demandred @allotherstuff anything to say about this or u gonna keep quiet like you do lately? Even if it's not your choice,how about you stand up for us once? I wasn't involved in the decision making on compensation. Same applies to other volunteers. It does seem unfair to me on the surface and I have no idea why s16 got compensation. If I am going to stand up for the community it will happen behind the scenes if/when I und...

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 5:24pm

And you are sure quick to interfere where you don't belong. As walth said. U got your rewards. We are complaining to gamigo/staff You are either of those? Nope. YOu got nothing to do on this thread anyways.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 3:05pm

Quoted from "sutch" But everything is bigger and better in s1-16.... and och,, yunno what i mean,,, when you were 1 and yer big bro or sis was 5,,, you didnt get equal presents right? cos the older one needed more fings and older kids stuff costs more....... Lets just all agree that although it would have been nice for equality to get the same things..... if were burning our bras we all stand together do kids pay money to their parents? no they dont. this comparing makes no sense. As much as i ...

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 1:39pm

Quoted from "CrypticTempest" U just cant compare s17 to other servers. To much money youngones yes we can. 1 year old server with plenty of whales. by your logic u cant compare s 16 to older servers either. and they got same comp. its not up to you to tell us what we can or cannot do. or maybe our money is not same money?????

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 1:24pm

enough is freaking enough. we have to BEG for FAIRNESS? What the heck is this? Our money is worth less than their money? Our time is worth less than their time? Get ur sht together gamigo.