You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 695.

Today, 6:08pm

Author: Kaynie

Where is my gold ?

were you only logged in on one server/account that time? The Shop page always selects the last Server/Account you logged in with, no matter where you actually click on the Shop button and if the Server is still opened or not. I accidentally recharged that way onto my Server 1 in the past, which I only used for chatting. Maybe check your conformation email, it should tell you where the gold landed, if it got to a wrong place, message support, they can most likely transfer it back to you.

Yesterday, 11:43pm

HI

Quoted i love this game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6-kOD0bRQ0

Yesterday, 4:56pm

Valentines Event

If a deadline is given, I would expect it to be hold. Some people probably put quite some time and effort into their creations and I think an simple apology/short explaination would be the least they deserve. Shows how much they value the community tho.

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 7:33pm

Valentines Event

Hello, any info about the delay in the Event? Is Demadrend unavailable?

Monday, February 19th 2018, 10:27pm

Why not Nerf or Ban certain cards? My opinion on that subject...

watched the video without audio, no clue what you are talking about. I was refering to the "go fuck yourselves" at 39:40.

Monday, February 19th 2018, 5:29pm

lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo.

Monday, February 19th 2018, 4:50pm

Quoted from "false" Plus kaynie would cry cause his deck is also based on the card he runs 3 gl 11 hours. What makes u think that? I would be happy if the card wouldnt exist, I am losing more games now then before the meta changed. Everyone runs the same cards and the deck is quite easy to play, so after all it just comes down to having the better draws and you can basically lose to everyone. If anyone would be unhappy about towahli changes, then it ll be these ppl that went from zero to hero a...

Monday, February 19th 2018, 6:02am

posting a video on forums that shows you swearing, you try to get towahli or urself banned here?

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 12:41am

St. Valentine Event | Post your Cards!

1) Ingame Nickname: Kaynie 2) Server No.: Darius (S9) 3) Skill Choice desired: Chosen One 4) Link of your image: (Post the link, or attach image directly. Duplicate images of others will be forfeited)

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 3:55pm

My YouTube playlist for Kings and Legends

I dont mind the video quality, but the decks and plays are pretty horrible, everytime someone has modesty its game over, rangers without bulks/true shots, mages without scorches, super random swift raids, decks full of high cds, but no drawing cards, very weird GL/awakened choices here and there, key cards like gingy and kimono are 99 % of the time legendary, eventho the GL upgrade is massive. Doubt anyone of them would qualify for post after merge

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 3:54pm

Event for Easter

free Rhialla for everyone, she looks like a sexy easter rabbit and would go great with everyones 11th hour.

Monday, February 5th 2018, 7:13am

Zabijacci recruting!

Updated starting post. Weeee neeeed yooouuu!

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 11:29am

the saddles and the inventory dilemma

Creating the saddle you want is a long and luck based progress, especially if you want one that starts as rare and can be combined up to GL like Inspire or rebound. I am aiming to get my epic level 10 saddle to legendary, but I keep failing the combines, while doing that I collect a lot of other saddles, which is not a bad thing, as I can use them for experience as soon as I succeed combining the inspire saddle. But here comes the issue: I already unlocked all 8 pages of inventory but I still ru...

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 12:26am

Retributor Dominica as an 8CD card?

wyrm skin probably looks better then it is, 90 % sure, that the damage taken via bodyguard wont be reduced. It will only trigger on damage the card takes itself.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 8:32pm

Retributor Dominica as an 8CD card?

you play since yesterday? 9 out of 10 cards they release are dead cards. thats nothing new.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 4:40pm

+18% Bonus Gold / Pick your Card!

Quoted from "Diligence" I'm guessing with bonus, it doesn't state otherwise. I have already done it, I got 16,000+ in total after, I got 162 dragon souls chest too. Thats the spirit! What cards do you get?

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 7:09am

bonus gold excludes

Its only excluded for the 18 % bonus gold and not the cards, no? I guess its just technically not possible to add the 18 % bonus onto it. The KaL shop has it added automatically. Not sure how recharging looks like on facebook, but guess its more a technical issue then some "plattformism". Maybe they could add the gold manually, but that would require more effort.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 4:47pm

Hello

Better at what? Because KaL was down a few times lately? Maybe you should ask the RoM players how they liked the chinese new year 2 or 3 years ago, game was down for 2 weeks back then. Things like that can always happen to both games. KaL never had any serious issues compared to RoM. Few examples: - none encrypted direct login links. Ppl could manipulate their own slightly to log any account they want. Multiple Accounts got destroyed, no roll backs, no refunds, not even any sort of investigation...

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 4:05pm

not here in s17 yet

Quoted from "TheBane" nah if you msg him in whatsapp like others he is there Cool, can u give me his digits? I would like to get some replies too!

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 2:35pm

Hello, give to us all details about, how to qualify to get compensations ?

curious about the requirements for the last compensation too, Alenka recieved it, I didnt. We both played GS. Its just because she got tits?