You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 200.

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 5:08pm

Author: sutch

license

So inna round about kinda way,,, can we pimp our new ride with a spoiler and injun? if so,,, ginsta`s cornish pastie is yer man

Friday, February 9th 2018, 6:41pm

S17 PLease come to dischord

There is no s17 representitive on dischord..... i invite you all to join us

Friday, February 9th 2018, 3:51pm

My YouTube playlist for Kings and Legends

Quoted from "Teisasha" Well when I came back to this thread it got funny. But yeah sorry Sherlock I know I can get salty and I was a little bishy that week. Was off my meds yeah I am a mental case will admit that. Anyways opinion accepted. I am no hypocrite. Just dont like to hear that I am wrong sometimes. Also I started my youtube 3 weeks ago. Only been at it 6 months but got hacked 5 months back. So didnt get very far at all. I am going to promote on other websites. I just need content to do...

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 7:17pm

I`ll see yer ten years and raise you 8... Released my first track at 18. Enough of this nonsense.... you shouldnt be allowed to answer any questions because you don`t have an avatar for us to point the p[reverbial shi**y stick at. You sir, are a trump quaffer!

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 10:51am

Quoted from "Sherlock" you applied an public thread on public forums so i'm pretty sure you care what i think.Or what anyone thinks. Hate me or love me idc but that doesn't change fact your quallity is low and my oppinion ur music is ear-raping. Why even post something publicly if you cant take critisism.... BTW Posting your own channel is form of self-promotion.In case you dont know what ''promotion'' itself means here you go: The advancement of a product, idea, or point of view through public...

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 4:13pm

bonus gold excludes

Quoted from "nameless44" Quoted from "These Heaux" Quoted from "horror is everywhere" Quoted from "LinkGallent" Quoted from "nameless44" Quoted from "These Heaux" Can you not just go on kals website and sign in thru facebook on there? Then just click gold shop and put in credit card info? No you cant login on kals website and sign in thru facebook, it isnt possible That's literally how I've signed in for years. There's a login with facebook button Yes there is a facebook login button but when i...

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 12:44pm

Hello, give to us all details about, how to qualify to get compensations ?

Quoted from "Kaynie" curious about the requirements for the last compensation too, Alenka recieved it, I didnt. We both played GS. Its just because she got tits? Until we see the tits we can neither confirm or deny there existance, therfor, it can`t be decided if this is the reason why alenka got um and you didn, without evidence ( photographic)t. I got them, and apart from a minor support system, i have no titties to speak of! Decent donger though

Friday, January 19th 2018, 11:00am

Compensations for battle system being down are unfair !

Can we make this a dirty protest? I find that they make the establishment notice the murmours of the common folk the quickest!

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 10:41am

Zidane's new avatar

is this over yet? Why have i not been crowned the champion of avatars.... and been given a cash bonus.... which id like to donate to s17

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 10:19am

Thank You

A big thank you from all of the game for all the generous compensation that was given to us. Big love from everyone

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 6:28pm

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

Omg i said id hold a concert for s17 and give you 51% of my compo...... what more can a brother do..... and i said im on s17 too.... so i have recieved the ample ( ha ha) compo there n all... yet i don`t feel like my smaller account has been unjustly treated.... im ok with it..... but i will buy a ticket for live aids s17..... would you like to come as my +1 ???

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 3:24pm

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

Quoted from "Walthamir" Quoted from "CrypticTempest" U just cant compare s17 to other servers. To much money youngones Yes i belive in 7 months i spend more money than you in years...And in s17 theres more ppl that even spend more than me. So shut the $W%#$% up and dont say things with nonsense. Recharge money its the same for everyone. If you get better comps just because you are in older servers, so this just means one thing, They dont deserve my money anymore... You good sir need a big pack ...

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 3:19pm

I didnt compare, i used a metaphor to try and make it really easy for you to understand.... Maybe its easier if i say it like this..... Bigger accounts cost more to make biggerer than wee accounts do.... so my s10 account (bigger) cost more silverand gold to make it better than my s17 accout (wee`r). Ive had longer to spend on s10 (more than i have on s17 (less) . And weve been at it for way longer, and theres more of us.... we are china,,, you are israel and you are salty. I hope this cleared i...

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 2:46pm

But everything is bigger and better in s1-16.... and och,, yunno what i mean,,, when you were 1 and yer big bro or sis was 5,,, you didnt get equal presents right? cos the older one needed more fings and older kids stuff costs more....... Lets just all agree that although it would have been nice for equality to get the same things..... if were burning our bras we all stand together

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 1:49pm

Only merge thats likely to happen around here is you and i

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 1:42pm

Thats a really nicely laid out message kaynka I think you / we got less compo on s17 because thats al;ways been the way.... newer servers don`t need as much as the more advanced ones... I play both so would have liked equality but lifes not fair party people! Lets rejoice in the fact tht both servers are operating again!!

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 1:33pm

Update On the broken game

Ladies and gents, thanks very much for all yer patter but this was supposed to be a wee message for the mods and the GM to get back to everyone to let them know whats happening

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 12:38pm

Quoted from "Tripp1000_" SERIOUSLY WTH IS GOING ON??????????? . The chinease devs did a bad update which was added at the last maintanence, so we know what happened, im just looking for an update as to when we can expect it to be fixed ? The gms and mods here would sort it in seconds if they could but its not up to them..... sucks

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 10:56am

Dear KAL Could we all please get an update as to whats happening to fix the game and make it work again. Thanks for your co-operation. Regards Sutch