You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 752.

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 1:58am

Author: These Heaux

St. Valentine Event | Post your Cards!

In game name: LOLuDied server 10 - Smasha Rulk Card of choice - Chosen One...or Modesty if you feel like being generous.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 9:44am

bonus gold excludes

Quoted from "nameless44" Quoted from "LinkGallent" Quoted from "nameless44" Quoted from "These Heaux" Can you not just go on kals website and sign in thru facebook on there? Then just click gold shop and put in credit card info? No you cant login on kals website and sign in thru facebook, it isnt possible That's literally how I've signed in for years. There's a login with facebook button Yes there is a facebook login button but when i login there it activates my old facebook account where i tri...

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 7:29am

bonus gold excludes

Can you not just go on kals website and sign in thru facebook on there? Then just click gold shop and put in credit card info?

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 4:45am

Recharge for Modesty Event

EDIT - looked over the card Magic Suppression 3 : When summoner uses a skill, a card with the highest countdown in the summoner's hand will be increased by 3. lynn doesnt allow the opponent to draw cards, but the downside is that the summoner takes 5 fire each turn and has that magic supression Thats the new card thats going to be used with Swift Death. 301 Moved Permanently If someone can read chinese then they can translate the rest.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 1:47am

different meta? Lols. MAybe a few opals more but all pvp is turning into is: awaken ranger spells - disturb,swift death, pan. Plus when the new cards come...maybe summer time with magic supression its only going to encourage this crap to be played more. The pvp is terrlbe here. Dema was suppose to remove pan from all servers a year ago...but more important things seem to have happened.

Monday, January 29th 2018, 11:01pm

Am i right? Also, re-consider allowing us to choose lifewarder please for the newbs who dont have her.....some peeps want it Why isn't Doomscar on that list of exlusions?? But all the other recent small recharges are?

Monday, January 29th 2018, 7:54pm

New content

Because really thats all pvp has turned into. Whoever can discard other players hand 1st wins. Massing GL/Awaken SDs/Disturbance. And new cards that will eventually come here will only enhance the use of using SD style.

Monday, January 29th 2018, 6:59pm

New content

its not productive. Again this has been said over and over. Go do something else if you dont like grinding the same bosses and fighting the same fairies/quils or new meta SD rangers.

Monday, January 29th 2018, 6:08pm

New content

Wow new content. what a great idea. Glad this hasn't been suggested 100 times over. Can we expect a free 11th card event next from you too?

Monday, January 29th 2018, 12:28am

Hello

yay for kal!! As i suck in any other game that i cant spend money on

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 3:38pm

Useless week

We got soulkeeper in event quest in either oct or nov. Also a soul thirst was given during halloween event so they have been doing great in the free card department. Bonanzas could be better.

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 1:26pm

Useless week

Quoted from "Maxim95" It has been some time since i fought a qilin user in arena on s16 :p Honestly spoken if its in the beginning of the season (like first week) i wouldn't mind losing some pvp to new players. But yes 2v2 can be a problem. It would be nice if the weekly pvp also contained a DC potion! no need for disconnect potion when Kal DCs 90% of the time anyways before approaching weekends.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 6:06pm

Useless week

This game is going down hill. Boring, no new content. time for something new

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 5:03pm

not here in s17 yet

Hey Dema can i have your whatsapp too so i can ask for special favors as well

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 3:21pm

New updates or cards

I already found a better game. They just keep this one up to get whatever revenue thats left for the 10 or so addicted players.

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 9:14pm

Hello, give to us all details about, how to qualify to get compensations ?

Gotta say this latest event of handing out compensation was complete garbage. I have some guild members who didnt get anything....but you have time to resend new comp to server 17? Not to mention my hero didnt get any because hes lvl 19...under lvl 20 doesnt get comp i guess Its like either send it all to everyone or dont.

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 8:56pm

Compensations for battle system being down are unfair !

Yeah I have to say I am very disappointed in this. No clue why Para/Dema handed out tarot pack and other stuff to server 17.

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 1:45pm

Problem with login to game

Quoted from "azuron96" we will get compensated right? I want the russet horse :3 and them crystals And it begins. Always someone from server 17 has to complain and ask for comp

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 9:43pm

Hey i done all this logging out. Even signed out. I aint seeing these issues. Maybe some of yall got some crappy internet cafe wifi? Every think of that? No! you just wanna blame kal everytime. Shame on you.

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 9:06pm

i didnt see any issues here/ You guys sure you are playing the correct game?