You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 197.

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 12:24pm

Author: Walthamir

Why not Nerf or Ban certain cards? My opinion on that subject...

11th, qilins and rangers skills are the disiese of this game... this game without then are much better game... its funny that people take advantage of these game unbalanced cards just to get out all the fun of this game, and to get easy free wins to get crap rewards... but like some wise say before, adapt or quit. lol. or go play tetris...lol

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 12:05am

St. Valentine Event | Post your Cards!

1) Ingame Nickname: Walthamir 2) Server No.: 17 - Bastien 3) Skill Choice desired: Chosen One 4) Link of your image: artwork edited and created by Walthamir. (Geo)

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 7:34pm

7 day event in ally banner

Just use PayPal, and you don't have that issues with bank and credit cards...

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 5:52pm

Got the wrong carddd

All ok for me now. TKS

Monday, February 5th 2018, 7:59pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

well, but they lose -3 life to the max hp, actually ivy dont do dmg, works exacly like sarya like "help" says, also allied get +3 to the max. so only creatures that have actually 3 life dies, but they enter the battlefield first then the effects are add or rested... its just that. +3 to the max hp allied and -3 to max hp to enemy, so that max and min life are conditioned with other effects buffs, unbuffs in the battlefield like shieldwarded or with artic barrier or affect like the one of wheel o...

Monday, February 5th 2018, 3:50pm

Mikes its right both need to be fixed, more this "New Year's Call" than the text in lysandra, i will enhance that card but until she its not fixed or you gave some kind of explanation how that card works really better not enhance her... because what really makes that card special its the ability to draw the card with highest cd in deck. working good with the embrave 2... tks for your time.

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 9:54pm

Got the wrong carddd

and i miss my legend chastiy, so i know where she goes now....

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 8:14pm

the saddles and the inventory dilemma

i had that issue until someone said that rebound saddle does not craft in epic. ???????????????? how say that?????????? i get rebounds epic... difficult maybe, but not impossible.

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 3:44pm

Retributor Dominica as an 8CD card?

Its a great card in my opinion. cd 8 i think its to much, but in reality with draconic magesty its more like a 6/5cd card, with is abilities, worse that, its perfect anti sd card, and can help against some of these nasty 11th and the new spymaster, not to talk about is huge life and good attack in (godlike). And shield ward... dont put this card in the trash can because i belive she will positively suprise. if not for this recharge event, i 100% would recharge for this card. But im not rich...lo...

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 1:28pm

the saddles and the inventory dilemma

Stackable saddles will be the best choise for this terrible inventory issue... agree with you. will solve a lot of inventory space problems.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 9:24pm

bonus gold excludes

Kaynie its right you still can get the cards, the only thing you cant its the 18%, wich in my opinion 7k/15k for any legend/godlike card its great. even without that 18%. Remeber you keep the gold, and you have dragon balls also, so...

Monday, January 29th 2018, 8:19pm

New content

going downhill into a certain collision...maybe you are right, this game was turned into a different game, for people that like to play over and over the same stuff and love rushing and quiling and uemoing/11thming whatever...lol, its a great game. for people that love card collection strategy games maybe its time to find another real strategy card game, a real one... because this game was turned into some kind of unfunny game that its in a loop for ages. And those that playing this game from th...

Monday, January 29th 2018, 3:22pm

New content

this game it's going downhill to a certain collision against an oil truck... thanks to totally broken cards that dev's release and kal staff chose to put into this game, not to talking we are playing the same events for years... but what one will do... just wait to see the collision?

Friday, January 26th 2018, 8:51pm

Useless week

i know just trolling with you...lol but you have your point, this game its kinda boring 50% of the time...

Friday, January 26th 2018, 8:11pm

Hello

Kal is far better than Rom, i played rom from the start, it cost the double for gold than here, that just say all. And kal have much but much better rewards and compensations, these nice forum events and a more balanced game, we have broken cards here, yes thats true, but not even close to all the broken stuff they have in rom. so +1 to kal.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 8:03pm

Useless week

Quoted from "azuron96" so I gotta wait out and snipe low HP ppl with my qilins or faeries. Quoted from "azuron96" On an unrelated note, 1. qilins and faeries destroying arena, So you are destroying arena???? lololol you complain about stuff you are doing?

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 12:19pm

New updates or cards

Hello did you know anything about the 8 new skills that already exist in the china version? 4 new ultimate, and 4 new pvp skills, they are really great skills, that will change this game to a new prespective. That will be released here?

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 3:22am

lol, ok ok i guess your explanation can be acceptable. but there's nothing in the skill text that says it takes priority. but was just a deduction. i just never realise why this skill takes priority and you must admit that my point of view have some truth, but i suppose the skill its to be like that, i suggest that it's to be better explained in the text of the skill. something like "this skill takes priority to dmg done" "dmg done its taken first to the creature owner" or something like that......

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 2:39am

but to calculate the dmg, the dmg needs to be done first...so if the dmg its done first, how the skill can kill you first? if the dmg its already done....

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 12:49am

I dont know if its really a bug, but i just need to ask a question that i really want to make for a long time. Why this skill/portal kills you first. Its supposed that the player in this case the creature did dmg first, then the skil mirror the dmg. Right? So when for example my Awakened Sun did 66 dmg with critical and its below this portal Why the portal kills me first? if i did the dmg first, i should kill the enemy player first and win the match, instead this portal did the dmg first and i l...