You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 10:58pm

Author: Velen

Happy Anniversary!

Happy 5th Anniversary KaL! Thanks for the gifts!

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 5:58pm

Event

Agree, this is a good event. Thanks Para for faster responding our feedbacks, especially with Pumpernickel issue.

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 7:48am

[Praise] S16 Compensation

What I got are: - 1M silvers - 1K golds - 9 opal fragments - 1 Talen Hotspur card - 2 cryptic beast packs - 2 blank mails Then, came replacement for 2 blank mails. They're 2 cryptic elf packs. Nothing else. 2nd batch? No one has come.

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 9:49am

Event

Daily Login Rewards is nice. It's force peoples to login every day. Last time we have this event is between May-June. It's 3 months ago.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 5:24am

Server 16 comp

Quoted from "Dax" We missed Guild showdown, 4 days of forbidden zone, we lost consecutive log in rewards, 4 days of battlements, 4 days of being able to boss or pvp. days of undead lucky week. We missed PVP Season rewards and Post Season too. Some peoples got Gift Fragments comp for Talen Hotspur card event but I don't. I know some peoples didn't get them too.

Monday, October 16th 2017, 4:53am

login

S-16 is up now

Friday, October 13th 2017, 6:16pm

login

A preparation to merge s16?

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 5:13am

Could someone help me? Plis I really need help

I've experienced it while using Mozilla Firefox. I solved it by choosing the Deutsch language first. When I get to the Server option screen, I change the language to English, wait for loading and then select the server. Currently, I have replaced my web browser to Google Chrome and have never encountered any problems as above.

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 8:02pm

-Goodbye, and Thank You All!

Bye EzanK, nice playing with you. Hope you will back someday to play or even to say hi