You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 3:33pm

Author: Teisasha

Why not Nerf or Ban certain cards? My opinion on that subject...

Waltha your right 100% agree your logic is flawless... I guess that means mine wasn't. Adapt or quit, gotcha spoken like a true whale. In the end it's whales vs everyone else. A lot have quit... Don't really want to see more quit. In the long run I want all to be happy with the game and be able to play. New players come and go I want them to be able to play too. The future of the game is important you know? But no one thinks of the future of the game. Just what cards to get next. Oh that one bec...

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 3:05am

Ah yeah forgot that was said. I was just mad that 11th hour had me locked down the entire game. Understandable yet should not have been said. Sorry about that to whom it was directed to. Undisputed...

Monday, February 19th 2018, 7:58pm

Whatever... At this point I don't care. Ban me if it's for a song and two alts. I'd like to see it happen. Not really just kidding. I'd like to play from time to time. However I don't take back what I say. It all has a purpose. Do whatever they want. I am just trying to help the future of the game. Some might see that as bad which is illogical. But that's them not me. So anyways I gotta go for now. Not responding to this topic for a few hours. If I get banned that's up to the GMs. I am just sayi...

Monday, February 19th 2018, 7:43pm

Oh and one other quick thing that I could just add to my last post... I spent plenty on this game. My alts are VIP 4 and 5. My main is 9 and half way to vip 10. So I would loose out just like a lot that quit. If I get banned for a song thats on youtube that would be stupid. Now where I am actually going with this. Is some of the game could care less about other players. I get that too... However something needs to be done eventually about this game. Or it might not make it 2 years let alone 1 ye...

Monday, February 19th 2018, 7:38pm

Okay so it got interesting on my thread while I was sleeping. I am from USA so can't respond very fast to this stuff. However Kayine sorry if I spelt your name wrong. I didn't swear in the video. The DJ that did that particular song swore on that song. Besides the video is on youtube and a lot don't watch it. I'll admit to the song having swearing in it. So ban me if you want I don't care. Game isn't worth playing anyways. Giving the example at the end of the Guild showdown. Where 11th hour clea...

Monday, February 19th 2018, 3:37am

A good point by both of you. Yes they shouldn't ban cards per say. Maybe just nerf. But even if they didn't do that. Yes maybe there is an alternative to it. For example, what was just said. Make non-VIP cards. Which can be gotten by all players. However they can also make the gap between whales and non whales a little smaller. More competitive for both sides.

Monday, February 19th 2018, 3:16am

You must not have read what I posted and if you did... I am just asking that cards be nerfed and or banned. Not that they will be. For example quillins can be nerfed by making their cost higher. Instead of 1, 2 and 3 cost. Maybe 2, 4 and 5... That way they wouldn't be as easily used with spells. As for 11th hour it shouldn't make the cost of everything go up by one each turn. Maybe instead make it so it makes the cost of the two highest cards in hand go up? So at least that way you can play some...

Monday, February 19th 2018, 12:44am

Guild Showdown this week for S17 was 3 vs 4 for my team. We won the first two 3 vs 4. But in the finals lets just say it was embarrassing. I was locked down by 11th hour. A card that shouldn't exist in my opinion. Sure its easy to kill but if you can't its game over. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSbiKNkXWZg That's the full video of the 3 matches... Bohemia lost for once which is fine. Undisputed deserved this one? My question here being for all the players. Why not bad or nerf certain cards? ...

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 10:45pm

My YouTube playlist for Kings and Legends

Thanks mikes... Btw I hope I can be in GSD next week... I was on but I think I wouldn't be able to enter with full teams lol. But yeah I been pumping out videos left and right. Anyways, I am hoping for an s18 someday. Where we can start fresh and actually have fun again. At least till it breaks again... lol KaL is a great game. However its downfall could be met by too many OP cards being released within a short time. Whales will have em while less fortunate players wont. Which can make the game ...

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 8:28pm

True that gotta be smart if we wan't the game to make it. I'm working on videos for my youtube at the moment. I don't want a dead server for s17. I know s16 is very much dead. So I am going to make less videos. Focus more on promoting. Whats the use in making videos for Kings and Legends if they get very few views. Let alone any video I make. So I am going to focus on the King and Legend vids for now. Well the promoting part. Who knows maybe it could get a few players. Ill start with the family ...

Friday, February 9th 2018, 12:05pm

Well when I came back to this thread it got funny. But yeah sorry Sherlock I know I can get salty and I was a little bishy that week. Was off my meds yeah I am a mental case will admit that. Anyways opinion accepted. I am no hypocrite. Just dont like to hear that I am wrong sometimes. Also I started my youtube 3 weeks ago. Only been at it 6 months but got hacked 5 months back. So didnt get very far at all. I am going to promote on other websites. I just need content to do so. I hope it does brin...

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 8:16am

V and V packs not coming?

Okay thanks for the info... I prefer it be next month anyways. Wont be able to charge till then again. Need to pay off some important bills lol. Well okay I might get the small promos but that's about it...

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 8:06am

V and V packs not coming?

So I noticed after re looking at the monthly schedule. Vice and Virtue packs where no longer on there? Instead another pack? Did that change or something? Its all good to me was just wondering. I don't care much for V and V cards. But I think a lot of players where excited for the packs...

Monday, February 5th 2018, 1:40am

Im sharing not promoting... I could care less if people put the web address to the video in their web browser. Just sharing OKAY! Get your head out of the clouds and start using it. This is community creations thread. My video is a creation for KaL.. Its not like I said. Sub to my channel. Or anything... Yes I can take criticism. I just can't take people who are wrong about what I am doing. No self promotion here. I didn't get a sub off the videos. In fact I got one dislike probably you. Maybe 1...

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 5:30pm

@Sherlock Does it look like I care what you think? Also I use basic win 10 recorder cant afford good one. So what? Also it's not self promotion. It clearly states community creations under this thread topic. Besides your Blacklisted so no need to talk to me on forums. k? I put effort into most of my videos. I don't make money off them. If you keep up with youtube. Need 1k subs for making money. So just doing Kings and Legends a favor. Trying to promote their game a little if I can. Even if it ge...

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 7:09am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zhkq5kxvcY&t=224s 2v2 post season s17 bastien https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3o0_m0pPCw&t=1271s 1v1 post season s17 bastien https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33bpccSvWHo&index=1&list=PL4qQbxWjGhMcJfa5NzYVsRVM34hWOk_S1 My playlist with KaL related stuffs Don't have to subscribe not self promoting at all... Just sharing. Copy and paste links into web browser. Not sure how to link them here.

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 8:07pm

S17 Renegade is Recruiting

We are recruiting mainly for Guild showdown. But also to keep the game more active on S17. I almost quit 4 or 5 times and well I can finally say I want to stay till the very end of the game. My mission is to help everyone that joins my guild. We are almost level 3. Only been working on the guild for about a week. So yeah totally noob friendly. I love to help new players succeed. If not you can feel free to leave if you feel ignored. I hope I can help out the best I can as guild leader. Oh and th...