You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 71.

Friday, February 16th 2018, 2:57pm

Author: Aniket181

St. Valentine Event | Post your Cards!

In-game Name: Empyrean Server: S5 Azrael Ultimate Skill card of choice: Cull the Weak Link of my Card:

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 9:48pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Hahahahaha, you think 11th is a pain? To win, all you need are 4 cards: a) Wheel of Fortune b) Lifewarder Rhialla c) 11th Hour Towahli d) Judgement Just spam this combo, and you win 90-95% of your matches. I agree, battles are boring these days because of this combo. But then again, not everyone is Lexington, that Badass Alpha Male Boss Thug-Life King plays 10-15 CD cards on a Warrior! Absolute Legend. Have fun!

Thursday, January 4th 2018, 6:38pm

Cards Artwork

Wow, those are amazing! Anyone can find similar example for the legendary knight of the cataclysm, the ancient calamity of forbidden lore, the greatest warrior in all of creation, the pride of Emperor Augustus's army himself....Emrys the Unyielding. Thanks!

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 9:03pm

Happy Anniversary!

Hello Amazing anniversary rewards, thank you so much

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 11:19am

Prehistoric Bug with Soldier's Gate

Hi, So there's this ancient glitch with the Soldier's Gate, in which allied creatures near friendly heroes do not get the vigilance effect from Soldier's Gate. The bug has been around since the age of the dinosaurs, and was first reported by Alexander the Great 2500 years ago. Michelangelo and Genghis Khan have also mentioned this primordial bug many times, and it's yet to be fixed. Are the legendary devs ever planning on fixing this bug? Thank you.

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 6:40am

I hope we get something like this; or better

Holy cow! That's really good stuff! Ours will probably have 5 different types of Fodder, about 10 packs of silver, and a wise saddle

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 7:34pm

No showdown this week?

Looks like it

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 6:31am

7 Day Investment

Well I hope it'll be added today!

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 5:20pm

7 Day Investment

Hello, The 7 Day Investment Event was supposed to begin today, as per the November event list (22/11/2017). With Black Friday just 1 day away, I think everybody would like the Bonus gold when we recharge. Thanks

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 5:25am

Event

Hi I hope they give out the rewards soon....wouldn't want to wait for 2 weeks like the last Event rewards lol. Cheers!

Monday, October 9th 2017, 4:19pm

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

Hello Where are the Brave Pack compensations? And the Sundae Part 4 rewards? And the Fire Ruby? It's been 2 weeks lol. Thanks!

Friday, October 6th 2017, 7:58am

This is getting old lol Even 30-Day Login rewards are faster than this!

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 8:32am

I don't think Parabellum is at fault here. He organised a great event with good prizes - it's the CM's job to hand out the rewards. Then again, the CM might be busy with other things, but the fact that we haven't heard a word (like, literally not a word from either the CM or the PM despite a 3 week delay), is quite disturbing indeed. I personally do think there ought to be a little compensation of sorts, since we've been waiting for ages lol. Thank you

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 8:26pm

Missing event rewards

Hello Compensation would be nice! The wait for these rewards has been rather long and unjustified. Thanks!

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 4:57am

Hello We still haven't received rewards from the Event Part 3. We also have not got the 7 Day Gold bonus, which for many of us is somewhere in the 1500+ pending gold range, and we also have not received the Event Part 4 rewards. In short, we haven't gotten anything for the past 2.5 weeks. Any idea what is going on? Thanks!

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 3:21am

The Event was listed to last until October first week. If the Event did not occur at all, then that's understandable. After the Event began, and people have recharged real money, if you suddenly close the Event BEFORE the listed closing time, and people therefore did not get what they paid real money for, that is CHEATING. You recharge at your own risk, yes, but that does not mean that you get cheated and sit quietly. Thank you

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 2:52pm

Missing items and Events

Greetings, I wanted to say that there are some items and events missing in-game. These are primarily: a) 7-Day Gold reclaim, which began on September 22, and supposed to last until October first week, is missing from Events. b) Part 3 Sunday event rewards have not been sent. c) Part 4 Sunday event rewards have not been sent. Thank you

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 4:23am

September Sundae Questions Thread

Hello So to keep it simple: Target: Get all 5 Quests completed, thereby gaining 3x Opal Frags + Fire Ruby possibility Quest 1: Pick 1 out of 8 listed locations, do the battle and take SS. No matter the hidden card, Quest will be marked as completed upon winning any battle. Quest 2: Find at least 1 card name, ability, or class. More, the merrier. Quest will be marked as completed upon finding at least 1 word. Quest 3: Beat Stage 2 of Shimmering Cave on respective difficulty. So in my case, lvl.66...

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 3:32pm

Can we have events like they have in China, please?

Hello Yeah, it would be nice to have one of those awesome events that the Chinese and German servers have. I mean, recharge 5k Gold and get 2x Vice and Virtue packs? That's pretty nice! (Chinese) And Summertime Event for a chance to win Opal frags and Fire rubies? Pretty nice too! (German) Let's hope we get some of these goodies too! Cheers!