You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 386.

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 12:52pm

Author: Parabellum

Event for Easter

Info will be leaked at Easter and the insight is that an event is prepared for Easter :) As per usual, things are subject to change so sharing info at this stage is probably not the best idea really.

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 8:33am

Event for Easter

Kami has already prepared the Easter event which is set to run on all language versions (as requested by some players).

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 8:28am

Got the wrong carddd

I have no update on this except that Demadrend finishing checking through the list late yesterday afternoon. Hopefully the cards will be sent out today. This event ran on the German server and I believe there were similar issues with the send tool. Rest assured your requests will be fulfilled.

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 8:12am

V and V packs not coming?

The pack will ba available on Mar 6th, the devs didn't include it this maintenance cycle. No pack added, just V&V removed until next month.

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 11:14am

Got the wrong carddd

If you are missing a card or have been sent the wrong card then please PM me your Hero name and server (and the cards you requested if you sent your requests to Demadrend). I cannot determine all the information needed from posts made in this thread. Thank you.

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 10:18pm

Got the wrong carddd

Sounds like some cards are mixed up in the send tool. I have alerted Demadrend but it might be Monday before this gets rectified for those affected. If you have been sent the wrong card or are missing a card please send me a PM so I can prepare a list.

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 11:04pm

Event List: February / Card Previews

Here is the rest of the event list for February. Please be aware that things may change before maintenance takes place. One of the issues with posting the event list early is that it increases the chances of information being incorrect/incomplete. Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance cycle to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to ...

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 12:03am

Retributor Dominica as an 8CD card?

Takes all damage, reduces it to 3 and has Shield Ward (which Carella does not). Oh and Draconic Majestic which reduces the very CD you are making the main issue of this optional dead card. Perhaps I read it wrong though, can't find my glasses.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 12:36pm

Event List: February / Card Previews

Here is the in-game event list for the beginning of February which is part of the previous maintenance cycle. The next maintenance cycle (which adds new content) is scheduled for Tuesday 6th February and I will try to add the rest of the event list on or before that date. Recharge Card Preview

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 9:35am

Recharge for Modesty Event

Quoted from "Lukestar" If I recharge lets say 15k gold, do I get to pick an epic, a legendary and godlike? Or "just" the godlike from 15k? Yes, what nameless44 said, you can pick 1 card from each rank for a 15k Recharge.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 8:12am

bonus gold excludes

Log into facebook, not the KAL game on facebook. Once logged into facebook, go to kingsandlegends.com and click the facebook login button. It should be as simple as that. If it doesn't work, you may need to delete some cookies from your browser (filter by facebook and kingsandlegends and see if removing them fixes the issues). Of course only do this if you know your account details and aren't relying on cookies to ensure your logins are remembered.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 3:17am

+18% Bonus Gold / Pick your Card!

Doesn't matter how you do it, as long as you've met the total needed when making your request/s.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 2:39am

bonus gold excludes

I have no idea why you cannot login to the game using your facebook credentials. You need to login to the facebook account you want to use, then click the facebook login at kingsandlegends.com. I can only surmise you are logged into a different facebook account when you try to login, hence the new account.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 11:27pm

+18% Bonus Gold / Pick your Card! [Done]

Just adding some extra information here:- 1) The prizes do not stack. For example, you cannot recharge 6k and claim 6 Epic cards. 1k will allow you to pick an Epic card. 2) If you recharge 7k you can pick an Epic card and a Legendary card. 3) If you recharge 15k you can pick Epic, Legendary and Godlike cards (1 of each rank). 4) If you have rechaged 15k and claimed the 3 cards you cannot repeat the offer. 5) Facebook players are not excluded, facebook payments are only excluded from the 18% bonu...

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 7:53pm

not here in s17 yet

Me too please :)

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 9:05pm

Problem with login to game

If this happened to all servers it sounds more like a networking issue than a coding issue. I have messaged Dema and informed him that GS was affected.

Friday, January 19th 2018, 10:22pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Just tested with Legendary and he gives both buffs to Wanted Creatures (for 1 turn). He gives the buffs to spawned cards (Anne or Jack) whether the Hero has half of their HP or not, but you are also correct that once the Hero has less than half of their HP the buffs are not applied at all. Added to bug tracker.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 8:37pm

Compensations for battle system being down are unfair !

I get the sentiment but s17 isn't comparable to older servers. Just like the French version of the game is the new kid on the block. They are behind for the very simple reason that they are not as old. I don't understand why s16 got compensation, but that's a totally different issue for a server which isn't comparable to s17 or any other server. Your concerns have been heard and passed on to Demadrend, I have suggested extra comp be sent but I cannot promise that it will be. If it is, then I wor...

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 7:56pm

Compensations for battle system being down are unfair !

Members of the forum have the right to voice their opinions (and the right to protest). The logic that s17 is newer does hold some merit as do the counter-arguments, if we all agreed on everything the world would be a dull experience. The thread wasn't locked because of the discussion, or the 'trolls' who had differing opinions, it was locked because of the amount of offtopic posts which had to be deleted for breaking forum rules and in my opnion there is not much more that can be said on this s...

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 2:59pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Added to bug tracker, thank you for report.