You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

Sunday, February 18th 2018, 1:07am

Author: Diligence

broken bulk disinfo

I have an issue where if I bulk my own creature it WON'T return regardless of me having more or less HP than my opponent, but yet I've seen other players bulk their own card and it return. I'd love this fixed.

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 6:36pm

license

Dema that was a really good explanation haha. But you can make this dealership better than others, yes? Free Black Opal and Fire Ruby for all!

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 12:50pm

Event for Easter

Oooo, do we get any leaks or insight into what this might be? I think Easter has moved to the 15th of Feb so we should get it tomorrow, yes?

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 2:31am

St. Valentine Event | Post your Cards!

In game name: Sythe Server: Caligula (S15) Card: Chosen one Entry:

Friday, February 9th 2018, 10:50pm

Event for Easter

Usually we have very nice events for international holidays, such as Halloween, Christmas, Easter, etc. Since it'll soon be Easter, will we be getting the same sort of event as last year or something like the one from Halloween? Both are nice, but if we had one where you could choose from different rewards again it would be nice, but maybe this time, if you get max points or for 80-90% of max points you could pick godlike gear of your choice? Since the last few times we had it, you could pick le...

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 6:03pm

Got the wrong carddd

Quoted from "Zidane" He is simply not finished sending them out yet. He will surely continue after the weekend. Well it wasn't fair only sending half if he couldn't do them all before the weekend? It was post weekend, which makes those who got their cards at an immediate advantage over those who didn't.

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 12:12am

Got the wrong carddd

Not even got my cards yet, so idk if it's messed up for me lol

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 2:12am

Retributor Dominica as an 8CD card?

Carella reflects damage for summoner (if below half) and awaken has complete defence which allows it to reduce down to 3... So yeah

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 9:38pm

+18% Bonus Gold / Pick your Card!

Doomskar, Heartslayer and Soteria

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 3:08pm

+18% Bonus Gold / Pick your Card!

I'm guessing with bonus, it doesn't state otherwise. I have already done it, I got 16,000+ in total after, I got 162 dragon souls chest too.

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 7:54pm

hybrid,mimic questions

1) I was always lead to believe Sun returns back to your hand, since Mimic goes to grave or something after it transforms? 2) Hybrids have higher Crit/Block rates than normal reps, if not intended to, idk, but they normally crit/block a lot more on average.

Friday, January 19th 2018, 10:54am

Compensations for battle system being down are unfair !

Most likely via email. Do you honestly expect him to comment on here while everyone is this fired up? You'll all attack him. Maybe he might comment when things cool down? Or maybe email Dema privately yourself and ask?

Friday, January 19th 2018, 10:50am

Well, I first commented saying that you guys should of got the same and saying why you may not of got it. But some S17 players cried because I posted on a thread that apparently no one out S17 is allowed too. You've received your answer from Parabellum and he's asked Dema and he's given his answer, but players still go on about it, that is why people are commenting, because you're just grinding on something that will not change.

Friday, January 19th 2018, 10:31am

Why do people consider forum to be only allowed to S17? This is a forum to the whole of KALs. If other people wants to add an opinion, they can and you have to deal with it. A few people have agreed with you, in fact most people have, but nothing is going to happen, you keep grinding on something that won't change. They aren't provoking you, they give you insight or answers, but you lot aren't liking it because it's not what you want. Dema will most likely not reply, because you guys cannot bull...

Friday, January 19th 2018, 10:00am

Kaynka I believe you are the one who needs to read first. Parabellum doesn't have any power over the compensation which was given, he/she tries to help people, they do a good job, so you are very much in the wrong about them doing ''bad work''. If Parabellum could do something, this would be fine, but he/she cannot change what Dema has already done, Parabellum asked Dema, and Dema gave his answer on this, you'll have to suck it up what Dema said. Not them going on to blame Parabellum. Kaynie is ...

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:51pm

Sherlock, the role of Parabellum is forum moderator. His/her job is to maintain forum and enforce the rules of it. His/her role also involves publishing events and relaying information back to Dev's/Dema about what issues are occurring, he/she has no power on what goes off in game nor what comp we get.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:33pm

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

In all what I said, I never said about it being fair. It is very unfair yes, but I'm only guessing some reason why they obviously haven't given you equal comp. You might not get an official statement, also, I'm guessing most of you have took it all out of your mail and used it? So now how can they re-correct the comp? Because if they give you the comp we got, you have had more. It's just awkward now, since you've already received comp.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 8:26pm

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

I'll explain why it's possible you got less compensation. Maybe because your server is at a different stage than others. They don't want to cause gap issues within your server or maybe because you spend so much money (which you're happy to talk about) they don't want to give you better things, instead they want you to pay for them. They removed Pan so S17 couldn't get it, a year or so ago when we had events for points to get rewards, S17s rewards were different, and you didn't always get tarot p...

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 11:55am

Update On the broken game

The compensation given today was very nice. Thank-you.

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 5:22pm

Update On the broken game

Well, isn't this just a massive mess. Games been down for 5 or so days. Still not up and the compensation given out for this, is pretty dreadful in my opinion. 500k silver, 250 rubies, crystal and a fire opal? Really. Surely you can do better than that. Missing GS and all the battlements for that many days totals up to more silver. Why rubies over gold? Never gotten rubies before that's new. Should of given a fire ruby if you was only giving other low amounts of rewards. Also missed out on tower...