You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 1:56am

Author: nastja93

license

1.1 and greater just means that its most likely either 1.1-1.3 or from the dragon/angel/demon update 1.4-1.6, i don't think there are any other possible cards in there.. btw in german version thats the only different reward in login bonus.. we have the 1.0-and-higher box ~Pika

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 4:49pm

re-equipping expired mounts

as far as i know you can only equip active mounts. so if an expired mount gets disequiped, you have to activate it to equip it again, but if an equipped mount expires, it will stay equipped til you try to equip another mount or disequip the expired one. ~Pika

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 8:39am

thanking thread as well as timing

must agree against timer expansion...tbh nobody likes qilins as opponent, its somehow a quite unfair strategy to win with nearly no effort... personally i made a qilin deck too, but i only use it for bosses, map and other pve stories... never for 1v1,2v2,4v4 cause i don't like to destroy my opponents with these cheaty creatures... tbh i would love if there would be a limit for these qilins in arena decks. like having more than 2 qilins in total (including the elite one) will get the deck banned ...

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 8:27pm

Fodder

maybe if there would be a way to convert between both fodder sorts, it would be both usable for all? that would be a thing which could really fix that :b

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 5:02am

specific question regards to naragoths 4x1 attack

Case 1: - Hero on the same line like naga: -> Hero gets always damage if he is within 4x1 area, Case 2: - no Hero on the same line* and no creatures between hero and nagaroth: -> the next hero above Nagaroth-lane gets damage, if there is no other hero above, then the next hero below gets damage. Case 3: - no Hero on the same line* and opponents creatures between hero and nagaroth: -> no damage is dealt to any hero except there are specific effects of another creature in play. Case 4: - Hero on t...

Monday, December 4th 2017, 8:26am

Forbidden zone rigged?

i also always only do fragments til 2000 points, then fragments > gold on 2k points and upwards... you can also trade some of these elixirs for silver if you are low on points in total... just don't exchange fragments to gold til you reach 2k points, thats the secret

Friday, December 1st 2017, 11:54pm

Demadrend open my mails please!

tbh i'm not sure if he ever reads mails :/ my last mail went out on 11th november, and still not read yet :/ if he ever reads here: please check also on the german forum, there is an important thread where you might want to answer..we are waiting for the rescue of the game...

Sunday, November 12th 2017, 5:33pm

Friends list bugged? What the flippity floppity floo!

same here, but does also happen to newer friends. They are still in friendslist but you can't see them cause of a bug... i remember this kind of bug already from long ago.. it might be caused by too many friends in friends list, or al least more than its usually intended...

Friday, November 10th 2017, 10:05am

Blayse Inferno

for us (german) it says that the skill will activate in "his first round" when summoned. so if he loses abilities through other creatures the skill is disabled... (does also count if he is stunned the first round.

Friday, November 10th 2017, 8:54am

Bug?? Or is this when an irresistible force meets an immovable object??

i think it doesn't count as summoned if its not successfully through an effect with life reduction. if it would die from creatures which DO damage to every new summoned creature and kill it through that effect, then it should work.. otherwise it might count as fail-summoned

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 1:11am

Somesort of bug

yea its simple... Chastity prevents damage on creatures with 0,1 or 2 atk, including herself. Due Soloist she has 3 atk so she get damage when attacked, since her effect works for her total attack and not the base attack which is written on the card... at least for me its logic...

Monday, October 30th 2017, 6:47pm

ah okay i heard about recaptcha on forum, not on game, also not encountered it yet, since i'm also always logged in there.. (or atleast it automatically logs in back after opening directly the game website

Monday, October 30th 2017, 3:46pm

i think its a method againsts bots... i don't see the sense why its on a forum, but you can easy "work around it" if it keeps bothering you. just stay logged in and you don't need to login every time. (usually it won't log out if you close the forum page) - i'm also logged in automatically / saved login data, so i never saw the test here yet.

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 6:32pm

Halloween event????

halloween events for all servers? (english + german + french) or only for english servers for now?

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 7:45am

Really?

tbh i can understand the point of the comment of ChaosTheory. since there have been problems with the server which aren't the fault of the players, they are missing some sealed tickets, which they are supposed to have on this event, since its scheduled for today. so i can understand that some are frustrated about that :/ maybe there is a compensation about season rewards before that event starts? i think everyone would be more than happy about that (excluding me, since i'm from german servers )

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 7:19pm

vip mount

i guess the mount you get by your first donation?

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 4:16am

login

working for me... inclusive s16

Friday, October 13th 2017, 5:10pm

login

solved for everyone now? german thread got official message that it should be solved now (and i guess login site should be same for all language versions )

Friday, October 13th 2017, 4:00pm

login

its solved now. was same for german and french i guess. Edit: seems to be frequently solved, thats its possible to login with a little bit of luck, or its solved for non-facebook login.. maybe we can get feedback (on all language versions please :b)

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 3:07pm

Could someone help me? Plis I really need help

i heard also from lots of players that mozilla browser encounters a lot of problems while chrome hasn't these problems, so that always the best "upgrade" for game experience :b