You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 264.

Monday, March 20th 2017, 7:12pm

Author: Conor

Item section in Auction House

Hello, So a lot of people are gathering a lot of stuff item wise that they don't need. So why not make either a separate Auction House for items or have it in the original Auction House. It's allow players to sell stuff that they have and don't need, since a lot of cards aren't brought from Auction House and cards people want, others don't want to put in because they're too good. Feedback on this would be good.

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 10:10pm

Awaken Judge Artimus Broken

You can ask Dema for compensation and see what he says. Not my choice

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 10:06pm

Judgement is a completely different situation. Judgement's outcome isn't the players fault, since they had no choice or option in what happened. You using a black opal on a card without testing it is your fault, and yours alone

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 9:57pm

Thrasy got his back because the card was worded wrong after he had already awakened Winged Emperor. You should of tested this with leg/god first before awakening it if you was unsure. This mistake is yours, not KALs I doubt they'll give you back your black opal.

Monday, March 13th 2017, 3:44pm

compo for server down

Thank-you, very appreciated!

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 4:05pm

Compensation would only be given if GS is missed most likely. The compensation will be something along the lines of what you'd of got from GS and then a little something else like a fire opal. Personally I'd just be happy with a Epic Unicorn because I want to stage that horse, but anything compensation would be nice and appreciated.

Tuesday, March 7th 2017, 3:26pm

new legendary card event

I was told about the event when it first went up, I was so happy because I was going to get Salaine but then they banned it.. I've been asking for a forum event like this for AGES, you give us the event but ban ALL the cards people want... This is just stupid. Vice and Pan I can understand (Pan who would even do this) not all the Vice are out.

Monday, March 6th 2017, 4:30pm

Chaotic Wastes

Thank-you

Monday, March 6th 2017, 4:14pm

Chaotic Wastes

Hello, When are we getting Chaotic Wastes again? It's been a while since we last had it and I've got a few tickets now that I'd like to use would be nice to have it this month. P.S. Any chance of getting event list? Would be nice to see events for this month.

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 7:35pm

[Suggestion/Feedback] Kal blackmarket and more!!!

You've all got 5+ Fire rubies? Damn, fancy sending some my way? I've got none. I've had 3 Fire Rubies from daily login, brought one from Black Friday and finally got one from the 7 collectibles, would love to have more Fire Rubies. I've only got 2 Fire Opals, would love more. I really want them to increase the chances of awaken boss because they are stupidly low chances. For me, my issue isn't a lack of silver, it's a lack of Fire Opals and Fire Rubies.

Monday, February 20th 2017, 12:40am

awakened skills

I believe they're actually meant to? It's really odd, but I have noticed it with one, ranger skill rapture

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 3:08pm

chasity

You can't open tarot packs with rubies, also I believe you've got to be VIP5 or over. There still is a lot of players who are under the VIP5 mark, so how do you suggest them getting Wheel?

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 3:06pm

chasity

With all these new OP cards coming, just remove Pan and bring in the PvP skills that weren't allowed before. Deals with a lot of the issues

Monday, February 13th 2017, 3:06pm

Judgement/winged bug

I think that Winged should be left to eat what Judgement spawns, because technically Judgement is summoning cards, Winged should be allowed to eat them. Would balance the game out more, but shame it will be fixed.

Friday, February 10th 2017, 1:20pm

Inconsistent game moderation

Hunt how is it brown nosing? Lmao No sutch your handkerchief doesn't smell like rohyonal but it does smell like chloroform..

Friday, February 10th 2017, 11:36am

Inconsistent game moderation

Well Darthen, have you messaged a Mod on here about your issue with not getting what you paid for? Because if not, it's your own fault. Many others write threads on here about not getting their goodies but they're then asked to send proof and to contact them privately in PM on forum so they can sort it. Dude, you're not really helping yourself there... You're just threatening KALs now because you got a ban? I doubt it's even a permanent one, after its done and you're displeased with what happene...

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 9:53pm

How are the rules applied?

Well account sharing isn't against the rules now, so it should be fine. But your account you have now is against the rules, since your original account was destroyed by someone you believe you could trust (Sad you can't trust people nowadays, feel bad it happened to you). I believe selling accounts is still against the rules, the account you run at the moment originally belonged to a friend called Junko and he quit the game shortly after the merge of S12 to lower. I asked if he'd come back and h...

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 9:48pm

Adamantation bug still is here...

We had Winged Emperor for a booster bonanza at one point, maybe have it as a free event this time so everyone can get? Then keep it so Winged eats whatever Judgement spawns.

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 2:54pm

Adamantation bug still is here...

I think we should keep it that Winged eats what Judgement spawns, would balance things out more

Sunday, January 8th 2017, 5:15pm

Tarot

I'm hoping Wheel or Judgement