You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 371.

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 9:05pm

Author: Parabellum

Problem with login to game

If this happened to all servers it sounds more like a networking issue than a coding issue. I have messaged Dema and informed him that GS was affected.

Friday, January 19th 2018, 10:22pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Just tested with Legendary and he gives both buffs to Wanted Creatures (for 1 turn). He gives the buffs to spawned cards (Anne or Jack) whether the Hero has half of their HP or not, but you are also correct that once the Hero has less than half of their HP the buffs are not applied at all. Added to bug tracker.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 8:37pm

Compensations for battle system being down are unfair !

I get the sentiment but s17 isn't comparable to older servers. Just like the French version of the game is the new kid on the block. They are behind for the very simple reason that they are not as old. I don't understand why s16 got compensation, but that's a totally different issue for a server which isn't comparable to s17 or any other server. Your concerns have been heard and passed on to Demadrend, I have suggested extra comp be sent but I cannot promise that it will be. If it is, then I wor...

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 7:56pm

Members of the forum have the right to voice their opinions (and the right to protest). The logic that s17 is newer does hold some merit as do the counter-arguments, if we all agreed on everything the world would be a dull experience. The thread wasn't locked because of the discussion, or the 'trolls' who had differing opinions, it was locked because of the amount of offtopic posts which had to be deleted for breaking forum rules and in my opnion there is not much more that can be said on this s...

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 2:59pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Added to bug tracker, thank you for report.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 2:35pm

Quoted from "Sherlock" Well who was involved? Who decided? And out of curiosity what exactly your covering gamewise or forumwise? Just so i can understand and it doesnt seem like i'm calling you out for nothing or being salty. Its really not my itention towards you,i'm just trying to understand things.. S17 deserves some answers except those diplomatic ones...that's getting us nowhere Demadrend is the PM so Demadrend decided (afaik). I create/run events primarily. If I had answers to give I wou...

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 1:16pm

Feel free to protest, that isn't the issue. Follow the forum rules of conduct.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 1:10pm

Continue what? The message that s17 are unhappy has been received loud and clear. Is there anything else anyone could add to the 'not happy with compensation' story that will actually be on topic and different to what's already been said? I don't think so. If this thread ends up being as ridiculous as the other one it will also be locked.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 12:29pm

Zidane's new avatar

I think I won this by placing the GameSpree banner over various lady parts to censor them. YatoGod needs to change his to Serafina and we've got all bases covered.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 12:21pm

EyeBreaker - The Moon Edition! [Done]

Prizes should be in your inbox now and sincere apologies for the delay.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 11:54am

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

Considering that the majority of posts on this thread have had to be removed it is now locked.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 7:04pm

Quoted from "Sherlock" Hilarious. @Parabellum @Demandred @allotherstuff anything to say about this or u gonna keep quiet like you do lately? Even if it's not your choice,how about you stand up for us once? I wasn't involved in the decision making on compensation. Same applies to other volunteers. It does seem unfair to me on the surface and I have no idea why s16 got compensation. If I am going to stand up for the community it will happen behind the scenes if/when I understand the reasoning.

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 7:14pm

Update On the broken game

@Walthamir I heard the French servers were/are having some issues (not sure if they're the same ones). No idea about the status of the German servers. @LARDO Comp isn't usually sent until the problem is fixed, so maybe that was just some things you can actually use in the meantime. Just a thought, not an official statement.

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 6:57pm

Update On the broken game

I'm just as confused and curious as everyone else to be honest. If I get any information I will share it.

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 10:50pm

S1-15 Unplayable (aka Da game broke!!)

Quoted from "Sharpie" Quoted from "Parabellum" I've sent an emergency ticket so the staff at HQ should be aware of this incident now (if they aren't already). Yup. Real emergency. 911 couldn't help much faster than they did ... oh wait ... 8| It helped in alerting Gamigo that there was an issue. The sooner the Chinese devs are notified by Gamigo the better, even if it is the weekend. Waiting until Monday was the other option.

Friday, January 12th 2018, 5:02pm

I would imagine the compensation would be comparable with only the amount of days being a factor. Downtime compensation is of course much better, but both s17 and the servers currently experiencing the same issues are online. Supremacy is working, Alchemy lab and Blacksmith are working, League is working etc. You are probably correct that it will not be fixed until after the weekend.

Friday, January 12th 2018, 3:45pm

Zidane's new avatar

One of your things (Spiderman's rope) was not entirely censored. Also, you're not supposed to double post.

Friday, January 12th 2018, 3:12pm

It's 3:10pm in Germany right now, so they should be still in the office.

Friday, January 12th 2018, 2:50pm

Awakened Death NOT contributing to undead reputation.

I have added this to the bug tracker on the basis that the in-game text says 'Godlike or better' which implies Awakened cards should give reputation. Either the text is wrong or they should be counting for rep.

Friday, January 12th 2018, 2:33pm

I've sent an emergency ticket so the staff at HQ should be aware of this incident now (if they aren't already).