okay will inform the product manager thank you for making this issue known

Monday, December 25th 2017, 8:49pm

Author: YatoGod

Happy Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays too all of you players

Monday, December 25th 2017, 4:01pm

game

The game seems to be back up if any players are still having problems please continue to post here

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 11:34am

Christmas Event - Questions

just have to match 3 does not have to be on a winning turn any turn will do for that quest the quest that has to be on winning turn is the battlements

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 2:01am

Christmas Event - Questions

The event says any 3 creature cards so as long as 3 of your creatures match three of theirs it should be accepted as the event does not say 3 different creatures just be sure to highlight them so that para sees your matches

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 12:33am

Game

Is this still continuing Adam1? are any others experiencing this any extra information could be valuable

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 4:44am

Salaine vs Micheal

No Walthamir did not create this thread I did. I created the thread to move all of the off -topic (and relatively forum abiding) posts to an on topic thread where the discussion could continue as there were more posts about this subject then the actual thread they were in. as this seems to have turned into nothing but ppl breaking forum rules and attacking each other I will be closing the thread now

Monday, December 4th 2017, 4:27pm

Assembly order doesnt work.

As Tripp1000 and Help were saying use up your normal amount of raids then if you try to raid again it should prompt you saying your outta attempts would you like to use an assembly order, the number of times you can use an assembly order is based on your vip level. to reference how many times you can use an assembly order a day click the guide button at the top center of the battlements menu and scroll all the way down there it will have a list of vip levels and number of assembly tickets that c...

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 10:15pm

Buffering, bugs, glitches, game and forum down !

okay thank you for at least trying other options will report to product manager that there may be a bug with something (not sure what yet) but will at least inform him

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 9:44pm

Buffering, bugs, glitches, game and forum down !

1. have your tried clearing your cache (if not please try that) 2. did you close and reopen your browser or restart your comp ( if not try that next) 3. If 1 and 2 have been tried and same problem persists please let me know and I will let product manager know (incase he has not seen thread).

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 10:34pm

Arena is not adopted for new players at all and it never was...

Okay this is beginning to go way off-topic please remain on topic or I will have to close the thread also if any of you feel you have broke forum rules this is your chance to edit your posts. As for the main topic of this thread I can pass along to the product manager and see what he says

Friday, November 17th 2017, 10:44pm

Hello everyone !

To be fair I am here everyday but thank you for the feed back will definitely take to heart. also if you need me theres always pming me in my inbox if it is urgent or if you feel I have overlooked something its always open to anyone who needs assistance.

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 9:21pm

Guild Showdown 29.10.

Quoted from "Kaynie" Quoted from "YatoGod" I will message Parabellum and see if anything will be done for those that did not heed the announcement but just to let you know not in mod or gm power to do anything about that will be a higher up decision, just want to let you all know your post has been seen hilarious, if anything then it should be "see if anything can be done for those that did not sign up", you can't punish people that signed up for GS as the majority of players doesn't even read ...

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 9:01pm

Guild Showdown 29.10.

I will message Parabellum and see if anything will be done for those that did not heed the announcement but just to let you know not in mod or gm power to do anything about that will be a higher up decision, just want to let you all know your post has been seen

Friday, October 20th 2017, 12:24am

Server 16 comp

Comp has been delivered as far as I know and this thread is now barreling outta control so it will be closed now so if you have any further questions feel free to pm me or other members of the staff with your individual comp missing issues if there are any but as I said Thread Closed

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 7:07pm

A Final Goodbye...

You will be missed Arches Good Luck in you endeavors. We will carry on but your absence will be noticed.

Monday, September 25th 2017, 1:31am

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

As I said I would look into it but it is as MattG said it is a hybrid hence why I did not adjust my original post. Your argument of it not being in 2.0 makes no sense, because as I have said before thats like saying every goblin that comes out should be in 1.0, regardless of what section of the guide it is in any creature that has two creature types, as far as I know is a hybrid as that is the definition of a hybrid. and as for your edit us "mods" are volunteers we have no say in that. Though cu...

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 9:44pm

something you should be aware of before buying The Void Dragon

Hello everyone, please remember to adhere to forum rules and keep it clean, I will be forced to lock this thread if you cannot. While I and the rest of the team do not wish to silence your voice we do have to make sure things adhere to forum rules and terms of service. Just keep that in mind. so if you feel you have broken any rules please edit your posts. Otherwise have a great day

Monday, August 28th 2017, 2:43am

[In-Game] Catch the GM!

Heroes! Are you ready to Catch the GM! I Mod_YatoGod can be found in Sealed League between 22:00-00:00 CEST on August 28th, 2017! Prizes: 1x Supreme Void Pack [Maximum of 1 per player]Prizes will only be awarded to those who can successfully catch (and beat) the GM!