You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 6:42pm

Author: Soviet

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

Quoted from "Thebosha" S17 was down 6 days over xmas and new year we got 5 fire opal 12 epic synth 3 scarlet synth and some silver but server 1-15 was down less days and not over the holidays and gets war horse 2.5 mill silver 5 fire opal 1000gold tarot pk 10 dragonsoul chest 250 rubies 1 fire opal 50k silver Seriously explain how that is anyway fair to server 17?. Is that is that a straight insult at anyone on server 17? We were down during the New Year! Our guild showdown still does not work ...

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 5:41pm

Merge,Auction Hause Some ideas or if it s possible

+1 This is a great idea but even if they could get the development support (it all seems to be china not gamespree) the main concern is selling of event cards due to being released at different times cross server. The secondary effect is because it’s a “dumb auction” (simple concept definition, not an insult) that allows multiple copies being displayed instead of stacking them and only showing the cheapest it would mean 100+ pages to browse through with limited filters. Though to be honest I don...

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 9:04pm

Well s17 also broken. GSD did not reset

+1 I avoid PVP but the competitive 4v4 scene provided by the GSD is one of the stronger entertainment aspect for me in this game. Also as azuron96 mentioned the rewards help a lot especially to new players (there is no catch-up mechanic for crystals as far as I’ve seen).

Friday, January 12th 2018, 7:50pm

New cards

Quoted from "azuron96" we have zero warriors in our top 25. That's just sad. I agree, when this game launched on RoM about 5 years ago I was one of those whales running a rush warrior and as evil as it was to one shot people in pvp, it was still fun. Good news though, with double damage being the new go-to this year and if KaL follows RoM which now has 4 double damage cards (btw they multiplicatively stack) thought aside lumi the other 3 are specific to a race/damage element. In a few months th...

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 5:52pm

New cards

Quoted from "Ulyssandra" but those are creatures. why not some spell cards that will help in the sense. That way there not already disabled when you play them because of wheel or whatever else. And priest might have chosen but if wheel is up chosen is useless just like the rest of their cards. As a new player on S17 as a mage that is so true lol. It’s painful to hold 2 chosen cards in hand and having no way to kill the enemy wheel off to cast chosen onto a card so it has a chance to reach the e...

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 9:41pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Quoted from "Diligence" The recent recharge card Radiant Eleni counters 11th very well, just like Ivy and Yumi does Hmm none of those counter 11th, especially not a 4 turn card that is easily killed by the player running 11th. +1 to the OP. As a player that joined sever 17 under 40 days ago I do find it disheartening that major event cards such as 11th, doom, lysandra have come and gone with no note as to when they are going to be rotated again. Not to be overly negative but considering this ga...

Sunday, December 31st 2017, 12:36am

S17 Secrets of the Tarrot (The Sun)

Has there been a confirmation about this event being on server 17, but being bugged out? Can an admin confirm that if an x value is recharged over the next 12hrs would it have the contents of the event mailed to the relevant users on S17? The 7 day bonus gold event is coming to a close over the next day, without a confirmation it is very hard to understand if were are getting access to the event of if there is some sort of developer bias against S17. It is already strange that when joining the w...

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 3:27am

tower 46-50

The bottom line is if you cleared the previous floors while losing hardly any creatures without trying to rush, then yeah. But if you won trading blow for blow, well now your trading blow for two blows and it’s not in your favour. : P The primary concern is the enemy has more spells, hard removal, from 8 damage smite to 9 damage fireball with scorch follow up, let alone the petrify on top~ That taken in mind if you used a magic reflect decks the angel rush, then yes it will work fine even if the...

Friday, December 29th 2017, 10:35pm

cristmas are for stay with the family

IT seems your whish was granted! As of midnight server time yesterday, S17 has been almost completely disabled for any kind of battle, and the tarot event announced to be launched today was not launched.

Friday, December 29th 2017, 1:56pm

Missing Event secrets of the Tarot

on S17 this event hasn't activated. The event forum has not mentioned it being cancelled.

Friday, December 29th 2017, 11:33am

Server 17- bastien broken cannot battle / run bosses

Every feature that requires energy does not start. Also the tarot event scheduled to run from today is still not on.

Friday, December 1st 2017, 10:48am

[Bug] Ally Banner Event XP from Level-up Giftpack

S17 the gift pack gives out 10% of what’s stated in the description e.g. Lv. 15 Gift pack states 200 xp but gives two 10xp tickets, Lv. 20 states 500 xp but gives five 10 xp tickets and so on. Considering how draining it is to grind dungeons that have long since been too low level for the server population, and trying to get one player to stick, the extra xp would help expedite the levelling process at least by a few dozen abandoned dungeon runs.

Friday, December 1st 2017, 10:35am

Arena is not adopted for new players at all and it never was...

I agree, as a player coming back after 3 years and booting up an account on a new server. The matchmaking is rather desolate and some of the other lower levels have asked me if the games turned into abandon ware as the arena was a grand total of 3 people. I think last time I played after the timer hit 600s it auto matched vs an AI deck that was of very high end cards scaled to the players level. Not sure why this was removed, the timer could have been different but I remember this being a freque...