You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 80.

Yesterday, 7:28pm

Author: Zidane

New updates or cards

He wasn't exactly privy on a timeline, but the Product Manager did tell me there were a couple new card sets coming out, and those should be updated before the merge project. ( I know it's nothing concrete, but it's really all we have to tell you players at the moment)

Yesterday, 3:27am

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

It is the most logical reasoning I think.

Yesterday, 3:04am

Quoted from "Walthamir" but to calculate the dmg, the dmg needs to be done first...so if the dmg its done first, how the skill can kill you first? if the dmg its already done.... (this is still a guess really but) You could finish your test first, but I could still copy your paper and hand mine to the teacher before you. It's not necessarily the queue of what "happens" first, but moreso, what gets priority in being applied.

Yesterday, 2:15am

Quoted from "Walthamir" I dont know if its really a bug, but i just need to ask a question that i really want to make for a long time. Why this skill/portal kills you first. Its supposed that the player in this case the creature did dmg first, then the skil mirror the dmg. Right? So when for example my Awakened Sun did 66 dmg with critical and its below this portal Why the portal kills me first? if i did the dmg first, i should kill the enemy player first and win the match, instead this portal ...

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 1:54am

Quoted from "SOCl2" Hello GM, I have already considered the possibility that Lifewarder’s ability was under effect because the sun killed itself when it hit my queen and respawned. Your explanation only solves half the issue that I put out. Lifewarder’s ability works like a resurrect so the hp of a monster would never be 0 it would regain itself to full life during the “resurrection” animation. I have attached another picture from gameplay here for reference, as you can see the creatures do not...

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 5:42pm

Quoted from "SOCl2" Quoted from "Zidane" Quoted from "SOCl2" There seems to be a strange bug involving pan and ivy. Look at the attachment below, pan should not have been able to be summoned but was in this match despite having 0 hp. This is not an animation glitch because the pan still had access to its magic surge ability and was able to move around despite having 0 hp. Please look into this matter immediately. From the looks of your screenshot, the pan was already on the field, then lifeward...

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 3:47am

Quoted from "SOCl2" There seems to be a strange bug involving pan and ivy. Look at the attachment below, pan should not have been able to be summoned but was in this match despite having 0 hp. This is not an animation glitch because the pan still had access to its magic surge ability and was able to move around despite having 0 hp. Please look into this matter immediately. From the looks of your screenshot, the pan was already on the field, then lifewarder was played. Perhaps they were both out...

Friday, January 12th 2018, 12:06am

Zidane's new avatar

Hello players, GM Zidane is looking to change his avatar, but needs your help! Post on here a screenshot of whichever card has your favorite artwork, and help me pick my new avatar! (Can't guarantee any rewards for the one whom offers the best suggestion, but I will try to get you something) -Z

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 10:15am

I cant access KAL !

*Maintenance is currently going on*

Saturday, January 6th 2018, 7:59am

Server 17 compensation any news on that admins?

It's entirely up to the Product Manager, but I will ask him about it.

Saturday, January 6th 2018, 7:57am

Fail Post Reset

(This is a really longshot-hopefully) Hopefully, when things are merged, the servers will be tighter.

Friday, January 5th 2018, 7:05am

Quoted from "DeadlySins" Zodiac Tower (the astrolable) (The Stars Aligned) Any zodiac card in play can use its unique ability regardless of time. Give a random enemy hero 1 damage (per each Zodiac card in play). This doesn't occur I've had 5 zodiacs and no hero's get damaged. I'll check on this.

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 5:00am

Server 17- bastien broken cannot battle / run bosses

Quoted from "DeadlySins" when you guys gonna fix the server? WE can't fix anything; However, the people who get paid should be back in tomorrow... So there's that. (The volunteers haven't forgotten about you guys though)

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 5:14am

The Quest Frags

I've already asked the Product Manager; I believe he/the office team are on holiday though.

Monday, December 25th 2017, 10:40am

game

It's not Christmas yet here! No eta on a fix, but I will update you players if I get a response to the report.

Monday, December 25th 2017, 10:29am

game

Okay players, I will try to get hold of the Product Manager... (No promises though, unfortunately) Let's just hope Santa will make up for any issues!

Monday, December 25th 2017, 6:45am

Happy Christmas

Same to you player, Merry Christmas to all! And to all, have fun in KAL!!

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 11:20pm

Daily quest bugged?

It IS on the list of things to fix; I will ask our Product Manager to send everyone the fragments that were missed.

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 8:23am

Christmas Event - Questions

No problem player, happy hunting!