You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

Friday, January 12th 2018, 5:24pm

Author: DeadlySins

S1-15 Unplayable (aka Da game broke!!)

if they comp u the same way they did us ur getting 13 epic synth, 1M silver, 3 fire opals, 3 leg synth crystals.

Monday, January 8th 2018, 4:46pm

Server 17 compensation any news on that admins?

This has to be One of the worst comps i ever seen KAL give... They give better comps if the server crashed during GSD, then what we did. there as a period of time the server was down for 2 day, you give 1000g 18 opal fragmet, horses, silver, rubies ect.. . what the hell im i going to do with 13 epic synth crystals.. the 1.5M silver is nice but what do i need with adv synth crystal also. I mean this was poorly put together and you guys had 6 days to decide.

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 5:35pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

i mean you play mage put a scorch in your hand problem resolved. no need to ban the card cause it doesn't suit your needs. My vote is no. Matter of fact buy one of my mage towers and 11th hr isn't a problem.

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 5:33pm

Server 17 compensation any news on that admins?

I'm just guess its going to be a no go for the rewards. 1 server done for 5/6 days. doesn't mean comp.... if so when are we receiving it.

Friday, January 5th 2018, 12:39am

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Zodiac Tower (the astrolable) (The Stars Aligned) Any zodiac card in play can use its unique ability regardless of time. Give a random enemy hero 1 damage (per each Zodiac card in play). This doesn't occur I've had 5 zodiacs and no hero's get damaged.

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 7:16am

Server 17- bastien broken cannot battle / run bosses

what happened to the full restart @ 5am - were going into 6 days now. I refuse to recharge if the server is bugged thats a risk i will not take.

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 10:05pm

still down, though i don't mind doing other things. but figure since this was the first post about it - we'll keep it going

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 1:01am

Broken cards broke Bastien

everyone had a chance to get 11th hour when server first open. Hell i even sold mine one of my 11th hours. you don't remember the 6k gold any card u want. you guys decided to get skill instead of cards that made since.

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 12:58am

yall going on 24 hours, you still can't get 1 server back up and running... Damn bruh!

Friday, December 29th 2017, 8:48pm

My God how long does it take to get 1 server back up

Friday, December 29th 2017, 2:23pm

Game is still broken S17 bastien name: Gunny_Walker

Friday, December 29th 2017, 1:24am

Game is broken- Cannot access boss / arena / tower / battlements. but i can chat with this fools on my server!

Monday, December 25th 2017, 10:54am

game

Game down on xmas wow! WTG KAL

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 8:56pm

Signing off for a while until KAL gets it things together

Well guys i have been playing on KAL for almost 2 years now - Start on S16- then jumped to S17. I enjoyed playing, but what im finding out is that this game is stuck in a loop. most of my complaints are coming from S17. * you haven't released tarots & V/V packs * the only time you seem to let tarots come out is if the server crashed for a long period of time or you failed to deliver forum gifts. (annoying & sad) * you continually re-cycle the same cards repeatedly, I mean its nice but come on, ...

Wednesday, October 25th 2017, 6:17am

Merge S1-S16

I don't often play on S16 but do et. I mean i been hearing bout a merge for almost 1.5 years and still nothing my god just merge the server, then merge S17 with the and give us like 10 awakeneds 5 black opels 15 fire rubiess 100M silver and we can go. also would need a few vice and virtue packs and were good.

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 10:05am

Nurf judgement -

when is judgment going to be nurf'd - make all creatures summoned wait 1 turn before playing. (They had to do this on ROM cause it was a auto loss) I mean when u play judgement and 11th hour - thats a instant loss cause the defender will not be able to get any cards out with is a major disadvantage. don't get me wrong I'm VIP10 and asking for this.

Friday, October 13th 2017, 3:26pm

login

same unable to log on