You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 737.

Yesterday, 9:14pm

Author: These Heaux

Hello, give to us all details about, how to qualify to get compensations ?

Gotta say this latest event of handing out compensation was complete garbage. I have some guild members who didnt get anything....but you have time to resend new comp to server 17? Not to mention my hero didnt get any because hes lvl 19...under lvl 20 doesnt get comp i guess Its like either send it all to everyone or dont.

Yesterday, 8:56pm

Compensations for battle system being down are unfair !

Yeah I have to say I am very disappointed in this. No clue why Para/Dema handed out tarot pack and other stuff to server 17.

Yesterday, 1:45pm

Problem with login to game

Quoted from "azuron96" we will get compensated right? I want the russet horse :3 and them crystals And it begins. Always someone from server 17 has to complain and ask for comp

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 9:43pm

Hey i done all this logging out. Even signed out. I aint seeing these issues. Maybe some of yall got some crappy internet cafe wifi? Every think of that? No! you just wanna blame kal everytime. Shame on you.

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 9:06pm

i didnt see any issues here/ You guys sure you are playing the correct game?

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 2:06pm

Compensations for battle system being down are unfair !

Actually this does concern me. You are harassing Dema over his choice of compensation given out. We are older servers, most of us have/need tarots to compete in any form of pvp. server 16 will be merging with us soon You are on a newest server and tarots would set off a huge imbalance. Esp if the big spenders get trash cards and new players get wheel etc, more crying. Compensation was fair. Beyond me why the hell para/yato didnt lock these threads and warn you guys for mass spam. They could of j...

Friday, January 12th 2018, 1:17am

S1-15 Unplayable (aka Da game broke!!)

I am furious. Had repulse/wheel in hand. Those where my points to be won. Fail snipe some more though

Friday, January 12th 2018, 12:46am

Zidane's new avatar

Does it have to be Kal related card?

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 11:29pm

Turn timer

i agree, These stallers are a buncha newbs!

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 4:26pm

Dailies still bugged

Meh...blue gems, elix add up for FZ

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 1:23pm

Dailies still bugged

Thought it was fixed. Nope! Wait 1 hour after reset to collect dailies otherwise it'll bug out. And Support doesnt hand out missed rewards. So contacting them again is useless. Just follow the suggestion above Thread is just for mods to add this in their daily report that DAILIES STILL bugged! Devs must be drinking too much eggnog again

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 7:47am

Server 17 compensation any news on that admins?

Quoted from "LuxVII" Thats it compensation for day1? No no no you see, its a 6 day compensation event. Just wait and see what we get TODAY

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 4:19am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Dema said long long ago he would REMOVE pan.. that card is such BS. It doesnt exist on s17 right? So why not just remove him from all servers. Just send out the ingredients people used to make him leg/godlike.

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 3:29am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

In due time most of the recharge cards come around thru events. Its ridiculous to be upset over 11th. There are plenty ways to deal with. But to ask for a petition is just obnoxious.

Monday, January 8th 2018, 11:35pm

Thanks again Kal Staff for the awesome compensation! Very please

Monday, January 8th 2018, 5:28am

Everyone should have a chance obtain Modesty. Its been out for 2-3 years now? Its a game winning card and its unfair most players do not own one.

Monday, January 8th 2018, 4:05am

Quoted from "DragonLee" comp will be there for sure but they are deciding on what it must be for 6 days of worth coz they already gave comps for single day shut down pretty nicely now for 6 days it will be good in KAL they already took a week to discuss and decide what will be the comp guys yes, clearly thats what they have been doing. Spend 6 days to decide how many opal frags, leg/godlike chests,siler, gold we should get.

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 6:52pm

Its ok I dont need the compensation. Just make sure s17 gets fixed. Thx