You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 180.

Today, 3:22am

Author: Walthamir

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

lol, ok ok i guess your explanation can be acceptable. but there's nothing in the skill text that says it takes priority. but was just a deduction. i just never realise why this skill takes priority and you must admit that my point of view have some truth, but i suppose the skill its to be like that, i suggest that it's to be better explained in the text of the skill. something like "this skill takes priority to dmg done" "dmg done its taken first to the creature owner" or something like that......

Today, 2:39am

but to calculate the dmg, the dmg needs to be done first...so if the dmg its done first, how the skill can kill you first? if the dmg its already done....

Today, 12:49am

I dont know if its really a bug, but i just need to ask a question that i really want to make for a long time. Why this skill/portal kills you first. Its supposed that the player in this case the creature did dmg first, then the skil mirror the dmg. Right? So when for example my Awakened Sun did 66 dmg with critical and its below this portal Why the portal kills me first? if i did the dmg first, i should kill the enemy player first and win the match, instead this portal did the dmg first and i l...

Yesterday, 3:29pm

Problem with login to game

Ty Demadrend for your attention to this issue.

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 10:18pm

its simple try to imagine if this game was a - minus score, so pan was at -2 life, still on the field at -2 life for 3 turns because of lifewarder, when that effect expires pan dies....Lifewarder prevents creatures for going to the graveyard...so nothing goes to the graveyard until that effect expires even at minus (-3) (-10) whatever life it is....

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 3:12pm

Compensations for battle system being down are unfair !

Maybe you are right, you are an older servers you must get more, that's ok for me. But we also must get more compared for what you got. at least half you got. You got your rewards nice. We got a crap, and i know its free... but its like that, if you give something to others really good at least we should get something fair compared for what you got. but i don't even wanna enter again with the same conversation again. i think its all talked here.

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 1:22am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th... (i put in orange for people that have vision problems). man you are all so smart... i'm really don't know what i did all this years playing this game... i learn a lot this last months.... na...lol This forum topic its just to help make this game more equal, just that. That card have advantage a lot of advantage if used with BRAINS, .. Did you at least see whats happening in other versions of this game,...

Friday, January 19th 2018, 4:01am

I found another bug, the ability of black beard that gives +1 attack and +2 movement to wanted creatures when enemy its at half or more life also don't work, he just don't give any bonus to any "wanted" creature. tks

Friday, January 19th 2018, 2:22am

Zidane's new avatar

and the last one....

Friday, January 19th 2018, 1:46am

Zidane's new avatar

another one

Friday, January 19th 2018, 1:32am

Zidane's new avatar

i made this...

Friday, January 19th 2018, 1:16am

Gold Rush and Soul of the Dragon rewards.

AH don't count for gold spend in proposes of gold spend for gold rush....

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 7:22pm

Agree with you Bosh, i would like to see all these people in all these other gamingo prefered servers, not receiving comps, all the crying they were going to do if you received less rewards than us or none at all...would like to see your reactions here in the forum... Its easy to point the finger and laugh of others when you are confortable with your situation... very unpleasant people around here in this community (and im not pointing anyone), and really all people that are in s-17 are nice peo...

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 1:14pm

They know we're right! so it's best to close the threats, is not it? Instead of saying "yes you are right, you do not get anything on complaining, because nobody is going to do anything". Sad because when people are descriminated they start some kind of protest...but here we cannot protest for a fair game equal to everyone...SAD, UNFAIR, and trully disapointed with all the last things that happened here in KAL. But you are right Dema, nothing will say again, will be new, its just one thing, this...

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 3:30am

Quoted from "Parabellum" I wasn't involved in the decision making on compensation. Same applies to other volunteers. It does seem unfair to me on the surface and I have no idea why s16 got compensation. If I am going to stand up for the community it will happen behind the scenes if/when I understand the reasoning. i know its not your fault, and i'm sorry for my bad temperament. You are doing well with us all the time. But this time how make this decision to put us s-17 apart, screw in a big tim...

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:00pm

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

Im really sad with all that happens lattely....just will not say anything more.... Hope they will consider in their minds what really its happening here.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 6:17pm

Quoted from "azuron96" And this will inhibit the growth of new players (There is already a lack of it, since any new account is automatically logged into s16 for some reason). They just send new players into a Dragons Lair, then they are burned and stop playing.....!!!!! hahahahaha

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 6:06pm

na you complain about the rewards and you got better!!!!! MUCH BETTER!!! and im not complaining only because of me, im complaining for all the community in s-17, im not greedy... just want things to be fair.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 5:46pm

Quoted from "CrypticTempest" Ofc they do mate,. I mean,Kaynie probably spent more money on the game then the entire s17,not to mention others. Dont be suprised. maybe you are right, but making stuff like these problably will make futures kaynies that spend also money stop spending... making decitions like those surely will not make more kaynies....lol if i made my point...