You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 10:56pm

Author: aqibsen

Day 1 event

I can only play at night because of work in the morning and everyone is done with the event. So there I sit in the corner. No boss battle no points

Friday, June 30th 2017, 4:04pm

Go look at chat s16, as you were asked to do !

Okay, I didn't quite understand the thing you wrote so I tried to correct as much as I could so other people can understand. Couldn't correct some parts because I didn't understand them and this is not to be rude. So we don't care about any bans which that might cause, have enough of you letting registered users treat us like garbage, you let people say all kinds of shit to potential multi users and even ban that victims for some reply. So ban us for a reply to thoose Veritas Auquit2 s16 trolls,...

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 1:59pm

20X Beast Standard pack not work

There is currently no booster bonanza with beast packs.

Thursday, June 15th 2017, 11:53am

these recent event really suck

Quoted from "\( •_•)_†" More specifically this Zodiac crap and now Artemis??!? These are great for server 17 due to the fact gamingo is milking their last hope but for the rest of the servers....these cards are outdated. Can you update the content being given out....this is a slap in the face. They don't make event specifically for you.

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 10:24pm

Silver gift packs

Quoted from "\( •_•)_†" Grammar Seems fine Everything spelled correctly, Just missing the " ' " Learn to use your silver packs. Your Awaken Squire will still be made regardless if you save silver packs or not. Are you sure of that? Want me to correct the grammar?

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 10:48pm

Silver gift packs

Quoted from "\( •_•)_†" Or you could just use all the silver packs instead of making a really useless thread.....ooooo omg i got 6m in silver packs hurrrrrrr id have that same amount + inventory space if i just used them in the first place. Oxygen thief Learn Grammar. Please.

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 10:47pm

Why Stop at Silver Packs? Why not Armor packs?

Quoted from "Vengeance" how are you not a member of the team yet? agreed +1!!!!!! also not to mention the fact that other things can stack up like horses!!! all horses of same type shud stack up! Quoted from "Vengeance" Packs and packs that are the same Just use them or sell them. Useless small feature.

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 10:46pm

Why Stop at Silver Packs? Why not Armor packs?

Quoted from "\( •_•)_†" WARNING GREAT IDEA AHEAD...PROCEED with Caution Now think about it??? if you have some OCD where you need to horde all your silver packs in order to prevent you from spending it on 2 card combines then perhaps what we really need is one for the users who cant hold back trying to combine 2 pieces of equipment? So if you enjoy doing all kinds of bosses instead of focusing on one specific boss, then you will accumulate multi sets of Epic/Legend Rank equipment which can take...

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 1:45am

Silver gift packs

Quoted from "magusrequip" theres small features and pointless ones this leans towards the latter (imo of course) and he ment just finish up tower and use part of the 96 gold u get to open an inventory row for 60 gold not that hard and as u put it Quoted from "aqibsen" Yeah using 3 spots instead of 1. Not all people use real money in the game so they lack inventory place. doesnt require any real money so not sure how what u said there are even valid sounds like whining more than anything but hey...

Tuesday, May 30th 2017, 1:12am

Silver gift packs

Quoted from "garvan" 2 hours of tower tomorrow and theres your 60 gold to open some more room in inventory. If you cant help spending your silver probably you cant help spending your gold either. If you can save gold just go ahead and dont waste silver either. If you are not willing to sacrifice 2 days (or even less) savings then noone can help you really. I have exams and gym so I can't play any game for 2 hours. Not everyone has much spare time. And I got no idea why you all are against new f...

Monday, May 29th 2017, 10:29am

Silver gift packs

Quoted from "Kaynie" Stop wasting their time and just open your silver packs, that will even save you more inventory space. Like they got nothing more important to do then adding a complete useless feature. Just like Terror said, "the ones who leave them in inventory tend to do so to avoid spending it like a savings account." Maybe if you used your brain for once instead of trying to be savage you would understand

Monday, May 29th 2017, 10:27am

Silver gift packs

Quoted from "Vengeance" if they are the same pack they will stack up so your only losing like 1-2 space in inventory Yeah using 3 spots instead of 1. Not all people use real money in the game so they lack inventory place.

Sunday, May 28th 2017, 12:29am

Silver gift packs

Is it possible to add a new feature where you can make 10x 1000 silver gift packs to 1x 10000 gift packs or 10x 10000 silver gift packs to 1x 100000 silver gift packs or vice versa? I like to save all the silver gift packs until I have enough for godlike enchanting and the 3 different packs would fill a lot less in my backpack if I could convert them.

Monday, May 15th 2017, 2:55pm

Minimum order value not reached

Quoted from "Vengeance" it does state u must spend 9 euros / dollars / pounds to redeem if people would actually read it would help. What if i can't read

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 10:05pm

Minimum order value not reached

I knew it was too good to be true.

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 12:10pm

Compensation

That moment when KAL begins to give so good compensation you actually wish their server go down again.

Monday, May 1st 2017, 9:38pm

[Criticism] Catch the gm 20/04-2017

Quoted from "magusrequip" Quoted from "aqibsen" I believe you are just unlucky. I once got 2x GL Sarya and I even tried getting a Volante Voidstep GL. And in awakenend, i haven't gotten any elite awakened yet how can you try to get a volante in league? I thought all the packs were random I am very curious. I didn't mean that I attempted to get her what I meant is that I once tried/experienced getting her.

Monday, May 1st 2017, 12:10pm

Quoted from "CheyChey" There's been a huge increase in sealed league card strength I've noticed. I actually had an opponent today, after the event ended, who had both GL Ryli and GL Sarya. I've also seen several players with an awakened in addition to at least one godlike as of late. Send some of that over to server 16 to use, would ya, my highest rank card was GL magic reflect wall :/ I believe you are just unlucky. I once got 2x GL Sarya and I even tried getting a Volante Voidstep GL. And in ...

Sunday, April 30th 2017, 9:03am

Thanks for making a catch the gm 4.00 in the middle of the fuc*ing night.

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 3:55pm

[Criticism] 120 eggs

Only 3 maybe 4 guys out of the hundred of people doing the events got 120 eggs. You know why? Because we got goddamn screwed over by KAL. Random chance events...... I want a refund of the 0 bucks I used on this game >