You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

Today, 3:51pm

Author: azuron96

Appreciated

On behalf of s17 I would like to thank para and dema for the (re)compensations. We really really appreciate it.

Today, 12:38pm

Problem with login to game

we will get compensated right? I want the russet horse :3 and them crystals

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 2:03pm

hybrid,mimic questions

Thanks for replying

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 12:50pm

hybrid,mimic questions

Hello players, I had two questions and I hope they can be answered by forum users. 1. What exactly happens when mimic becomes the sun and gets killed? Does he return as sun in hand, does he return as mimic in hand, or does it not return at all? Or is it prohibited from becoming the sun? 2. How is crit and block rate of hybrid creatures determined? Does the highest reputation count? Do they get averaged? Do they get summed up?

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 6:02am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Quoted from "Walthamir" petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th... (i put in orange for people that have vision problems). man you are all so smart... i'm really don't know what i did all this years playing this game... i learn a lot this last months.... na...lol This forum topic its just to help make this game more equal, just that. That card have advantage a lot of advantage if used with BRAINS, .. Did you at least see whats happening in oth...

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 7:45pm

Compensations for battle system being down are unfair !

Thanks parabellum for working so hard for us and , atleast trying to care about our problems. As for you, product manager demadrend (idk if i got spelling right), YOUR BIASED BEHAVIOUR AND APATHY IS NOTED by all of s-17. You can keep that sorry compensation for yourself along with your inflated ego and rotten heart.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 2:54pm

Substitute bugged/wrong text

The ranger skill card substitute has a bug. It says "draw" but is not synergizing with faeries for some reason. Their abilities smart 1/ smart 2 are not activating when that card is played. Parabellum if you would be kind enough to make a report of it, it will be very much appreciated. And if bug cannot be fixed, kindly take my card back and give me 60 pvp medals. Thanks in advance. And other forum users may NOT use this thread for trolling or spreading anti-faerie propaganda.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 4:57am

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

Quoted from "Diligence" In all what I said, I never said about it being fair. It is very unfair yes, but I'm only guessing some reason why they obviously haven't given you equal comp. You might not get an official statement, also, I'm guessing most of you have took it all out of your mail and used it? So now how can they re-correct the comp? Because if they give you the comp we got, you have had more. It's just awkward now, since you've already received comp. I don't mean to be rude but, frankl...

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 6:04pm

All we got are blockhead s16 players who are sticking their noses into matters that donot concern them. I feel that anybody who is anybody in S17 and knows what is going on feel that it is unfair to us. I feel that it's high time a gamigo staff, moderator or gm or product manager sama makes some sort of statement or give some explanation, since it is highly likely that the email they sent to chinese devs had some discrepancies. You are not obligated to answer us, because people in our server wil...

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 12:52pm

This is such an unfair action. Just bcoz we have less population u r discriminating against us. S17 was down on international holidays. Para/dema please give us re compensation. If u need excuse u can say GS was down

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 6:27pm

Well s17 also broken. GSD did not reset

please fix GSD. I belong to top guild in my server and i will lose russet war horse if it is not fixed soon. That horse is an important part of my strategy. So please take action.

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 4:14pm

New cards

FYI the tree of life at godlike is a 40 HP card which gets 2 life each turn. so... yeah. and u cant skill it

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 12:52pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Quoted from "Forn" azuron96 actually trying to defend qills? You're the same guy that complained fae wasn't fair to play compared to qills before right? Someone complaining that fae isn't easy enough.... I guess you really don't like a challenge bro Well yea. Now i sold all my cards, quit, came back, got 3400 gold, invested 1200 into quilins, made a few faeries and I am all set for pvp. It's a part of game. People told me to adapt or quit. I decided to adapt. And it's pretty fun. FYI investing ...

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 10:37am

Quoted from "Kaynka" Quoted from "Zidane" This thread is dangerously near closure. You can all discuss the card without insulting other players. It's not discussion to be closed or not, we want a petition and this one might not fail so sadly as the one about Qilins, as 11th annoys way more people and you know it ! Some of my members already changing to Mage class, so Scorch is no real solution of 11th issue, people fast learned to boost her hp and without Rebound Saddle you are dead, if you use...

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 6:29pm

New cards

we have zero warriors in our top 25. That's just sad. Perhaps the next big update will have something better for warriors. Truth be told, they were extremely OP in earlier years (encouraged military charging mifzuna/maia). But then came rangers. But whatever be the case earlier, exclusion of an entire class from virtually all priviledges and meta stratagems is not a sign of a healthy gameplay. So, even if changes are made to class skills, warriors should be prioritised. Slaughter pit and rally p...

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 12:22pm

thanking thread as well as timing

I beseech forum moderator zidane, yatogod or gm/pm to lock my thread since people are using it to : 1. promote a completely different idea (instead of making their own thread) 2. spread Anti-qilin propaganda 3. off-topic discussions And it is unlikely that we will get a relevant post that either supports or opposes my original post.

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 3:32am

thanking thread as well as timing

First of all, i would like to thank you para/dema for all compensations as well as those anniversary presents. Those void packs gave me a ring and 3400 gold which was so impressive that it overwhelmed my desire to quit. I decided to try a qilin deck with all that gold and i must say, its really interesting. But the 30 second time per turn is way too short for all the re-drawing and chain combos. Is it possible to raise that 30 second to 35/40 second or something like that?? That would make using...

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 5:04pm

game is not card collecting game anymore

Well as a new player, I am severely disappointed. I have played until now because It was fun fighting players with amazing cards and collecting them. Now I dont understand the whole point of playing in s-17 since the last few days. Lets say even if i manage to get a awakened wheel or godlike mercy, whats the point? The qilins are gonna kill me before i can spell "qill"(pun intended) I have an amazing collection of 1/2/3 cd faeries and i did pretty well in arena after 1 month of playing (current ...

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 5:45am

I hope we get something like this; or better

That's what ROM updates page says. Please give us better stuff or at least as good as this. :3

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 5:30am

Remove CAPTCHA as present for Christmas, free us all from that prison of images and numbers !

ok para said he will correspond this to devs. no need to flame on him anymore. On the other hand parabellum should be promoted to community manager instead of a simple game master because he does everything forum-related.