You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 8:17pm

Author: TheHonestOne

Broken cards broke Bastien

Quoted from "Kaynie" You better try to adopt to how it is or just quit for good. Please stop using this null and void and rather bland comment... It just makes it seem like you cannot think of anything decent to type (just like the QIlin players).

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 11:05pm

game is not card collecting game anymore

Quoted from "CrypticTempest" U mean Oriel? That's the one.

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 10:38pm

Quoted from "CrypticTempest" Badly desinged deck? What are u playing bro? Well, I meant the archetype as a whole. Could you imagine if it stated that the cards affected every player? 2V2 - 4V4 (GS included) would be a nightmare. We already have that Qilin card that does that already and one, thankfully it is an Elite and two, not a lot of people use it.

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 8:36pm

Quoted from "Kaynka" So clowns here will just keep saying to you to adopt or quit Qilins are just a bad concept anyway and the people that this type of comment are just mindless QIlin, or "clowns" as you call them, themselves. They type this because they want to protect their auto-pilot and badly designed deck and won't make a proper deck themselves. Honestly, even a level 80 with 100% Rebound can lose if the player has cards like Awa Disturbance. But anywya, people that state "adapt or quit" s...

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 8:09pm

Salaine vs Micheal

Quoted from "Walthamir" So the point its this discussion its stupid from start Then why make the thread if you think it was pointless? And you think you are right as well? Er, people such as Dragon and Kaynie, the two people that are on top a lot of the time, have gone against you on this and you are really arguing with these players? Seriously? I am quite sure Kaynie and Dragon know what they are typing about anyway. You are trying to win an argument that you seriously cannot win. Yes, Michael...

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 12:11pm

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

The title could have been made a little bit better (without the religious nonsense)...

Monday, August 21st 2017, 10:19am

update game

Quoted from "MyNameJeff_S5" many ppl have spent thousands and thousands of gold to upgrade their qilins Do not over exaggerate. Many people would have used synth crystals to get them, surely. And text cannot sound like anything BTW since it does not emit sound. " theres so many ways you can beat qilins" I have defeated Qilins myself but that does not mean that there are many ways to beat them. Most of the counters are enough not good enough or can be countered anyway. Also, Sorann does nothing ...

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 9:11am

Read please mods, managers.

Quoted from "LinkGallent" Too long, didn't read. Why bother to make a comment then?

Monday, August 14th 2017, 5:22pm

Quoted from "ChameraDreams" Towahli is a bad design and should be banned for 1s, it just means you need a damage rune/reflect saddle and maybe scortch/ranger shot or a 1 turn vig/backstab in deck or seraphim leader/Elixia already out, 3 HP is quite a vulnerability. I hardly see 1s as playable now. Otherwise it's up to your teammate to get it off you. Yes. Unless you have those that you mentioned or Modesty (this seems a bit ironic, actually), The Queen, Yumi Swiftshot or any other Sylvi card wi...

Monday, August 14th 2017, 10:28am

Quoted from "ChameraDreams" but they really broke it with Modesty, Mercy and somewhat Chastity. I am surprised you did not include Towahli.

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 11:35am

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

Quoted from "Zidane" Just a warning that this topic is getting a bit too inflammatory. Considering you cannot tell a persons emotion through text (an exclamation mark is the closest you can get to one's emotion), what you typed makes no sense. No to mention that this would be typing, not writing or speech. This would literally have to be on voice chat for me you agree with you. But maybe this topic has been going on for long enough.

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 10:28am

Quoted from "CrypticTempest" All i can hear is complaining. You cannot hear text BTW. And you want me to play Yu-Gi-Oh!? Yu-Gi-Oh! is actually a worse game than this game. You really think that what I typed makes no sense to you? Well, considering you typed that you enjoy QIlins and that you do not have a problem with them and feel like they are "good for the game", ergo your faulty logic, I suppose a comment such as this is to be expected from you. Now read IxIrandomxI's comment. I believe he/...

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 9:06pm

Quoted from "CrypticTempest" They are not okay to who? U and couple off ppl that dont like them. Ofc It is more to do with how they are and how they were made, really. WIth Qilins, the QIlin player can just win on turns 4, 3 and even 2. What can "whales" do? They cannot win that fast unless they get Towahli on turn 4 and the opponent just surrenders. What is your argument on exactly? You stated that you use QIlins yourself and that you even use Awa Disturbance. According to your comment, just b...

Friday, August 4th 2017, 5:35pm

Quoted from "MyNameJeff_S5" many gold on these qilins to advance and get better cards just like ppl recharged/spent gold to acquire modesty I do not understand what you are trying to get at here. Just because many people recharged to get Modesty does not mean that Modesty should be left alone. In fat, Modesty is on of those OP cards that people go on about. And about methods for getting rid of QIlins, there are less ways to dealing with Qilins than there are to dealing with Faeries: Redmaw and ...

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 9:26pm

Quoted from "CrypticTempest" Dont blame the system Who is blaming the system? Anyway, I used "weaken" because I could not think of a better way of describing it. But yes, "strengthen" and "weaken" probably do not make sense unless we are on about it physically (the words "better "and "worse would be better). But what I meant was to basically "nerf" them. Yes, we got Inika from an event. But QIlin player can still win before turn 5. Rebound, basically Rebound would not phase Qilin players since ...

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 6:00pm

Quoted from "Arrogance" i think they are fine too they are needed for the low vips to have a chance against whales just my opinion! The deck probably takes less skill than one of those decks (since there are some people that build they deck around OP cards) and if the person uses 2 Awa Disturbance, can win on turn 2. A chance against whales? Whilst at the same time ruining the experience for everyone else and have clear dominance against everyone else? It is a card game. Card games normally hav...

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 12:01am

Quoted from "xx." Qilins are fine This comment... I take it you are a QIlin player? Seriously though, QIlins are not "fine" as you put it.

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 8:03pm

tamaño del deck

Quoted from "DonaldTrump" 1st spiked deck, then fairies, now qirins.... I feel like the +1 movement is not enough for Faeries and Qilins to be considered "rush" (+2 is more like it), but those decks are two of the things have ruined the game. They are not the only things, just a few of them. Quoted from "DonaldTrump" fault of the devs that are noobs and make exactly the same erros as games like magic the gathering. I assume you mean a different company since the company that made this game is n...

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 10:10pm

You killed a game with potential near WoW none else but you, YOU KILLED THIS GAME !

Quoted from "garvan" p2w and f2p people. There actually isn't such a thing as "P2W". Pay to compete seems more reasonable.[/quote] Quoted from "Walthamir" So adapt or die. Excuse me? The game is in a bad state and this is the best that you can come up with? Next you will be typing that you support the game and the developers... The problem with the game is the supposed OP cards and the Qilin archetype. The game is becoming more like Yu-Gi-Oh! if I must be honest and that is bad. I read that S17...

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 10:04pm

You killed a game with potential near WoW none else but you, YOU KILLED THIS GAME !

Quoted from "garvan" p2w and f2p people. There actually isn't such a thing as "P2W". Pay to compete seems more reasonable.