You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 8:04am

Author: CrypticTempest

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Doesnt make sense to remove it or anything else. It would be highly unfair for the ones who paid for her. Probably gonna be in bonanza in next few months

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 5:56pm

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

Quoted from "Walthamir" Quoted from "CrypticTempest" Ofc they do mate,. I mean,Kaynie probably spent more money on the game then the entire s17,not to mention others. Dont be suprised. maybe you are right, but making stuff like these problably will make futures kaynies that spend also money stop spending... making decitions like those surely will not make more kaynies....lol if i made my point... Ppl like him dont bother with compo. And i seriously doubt they would stop spending money on someth...

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 5:43pm

Quoted from "Thebosha" Quoted from "CrypticTempest" Im just wondering why are u so suprised with all this We are suprised because we expect better from the company and not that they favor older servers over the newest. Ofc they do mate,. I mean,Kaynie probably spent more money on the game then the entire s17,not to mention others. Dont be suprised.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 4:12pm

Quoted from "Walthamir" I just have an answer for that. that its FALSE. got it? and just to finish here, if all servers got a comp like that, the distance with s17 and other servers will be even bigger than before. If they wanna do merges taking decisions like that and putting s17 away, will not help at all the community. So in my opinion if they give a comp should be fair and equal to every server, or the distance between servers will be even bigger....and even not to talk about the insatisfac...

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 12:33pm

Update On the broken game

Thats all they know. Being quite when things get f*****. Hire some new staff. Make something ffs. Some changes are needed!

Monday, January 8th 2018, 3:29pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Peaslee,what are u trying to say here? Besides Jacky,u 2 are the only one who have 99hp. And u use judgement,11th,3 scorches ( which are returning like crazy ). Dont say they dont,cause i saw what they are doing. Infinite returns.. Dont lie bro i just dont understand what are u trying to say here..

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 9:48pm

As long as ppl pay for them,they will give more and more broken cards. They dont care if its broken or not.Me,your,everybody can complain about them. They wont remove them.. We just have to continue playing,or quit

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 9:17pm

First petition for quils,now for 11th. Dont be sad cause u dont have it. I dont have modesty,who is also broken as much as 11th is.. But i dont cry about it

Monday, December 25th 2017, 1:46am

Hello

Merry Christmas to you to my old friend best off wishes. Hope you return sometimes

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 6:33pm

Christmas Event - Questions

Tower resets on tuesday. And event last till tuesday 23:59. So u will have enough time to do it

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 12:50am

Christmas Event - Questions

Another ruby? Why isnt Xmas all year Nice event again and thank you