Search results 1-20 of 47.

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 10:53am

Author: Xaran

Can we vote to keep the landscape a certain way

other landsscape like the chinese image would make it too for me

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 10:22am

game is not card collecting game anymore

i don't think he's stupid... you can make a good anti quilin or fee deck and raise your win chance against such decks. but that lead to the problem that you can't beat other decks with this antie deck... this, for the player, leads to the same situation that it is annoying to fight something you can't beat... this is a part of meta gaming... to solve this problem you need cards that are good at beating quillins fairys and power.... good is that such cards already exist: modesty (cd7 can be negat...

Friday, December 15th 2017, 4:34pm

game is not card collecting game anymore

pan is removed from troya pacs so have fun with niddles... btw nids are the same in a good fairy or quillins. qullins are ok when you on of the top whales but for the rest it's like playing against whales... near impossible to beat

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 8:42pm

Salaine vs Micheal

hmmm i don't like the argument that some person say this card is better and they good at game so they right... withaut argument they may have right but other than only copy paste without understanding why it's right or wrong... but in that case here both give more than one argument so it's fine

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 9:06am

Salaine vs Micheal

hmmm as i see the big W makes the thread open... and cant see what posts are here from different threads... and that w is a person with wich you hardly can disqus he shows in many threads early. and by the way he argue that in seasonfinals you see more selaine because of the event where you can grap her is not really the point. in finals most people have the god cards they wan't because of buying when came out so if his loved michael would be so superp they can play him to. when they don't there...

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 12:45pm

Halloween event????

even if we didn't get informations about an event for halloween that doesn't mean that there is nothing to come... wait a little time and maybe we see the event comming... or not but i don't belive that

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 1:32pm

tower 46-50

in tower lvl 46-50 you have to beat the same decks like in other lvls and they have the same cards... the only differnce is that cards rise in ranks (lvl46-50=godlike) and your enemy draw 2 cards every turn... so decks that are good in lower lvls should work in higher also...

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 3:37am

update game

ahhh yeah play counters to modesty and you can beat them.... play counters against quillins and you can beat them... when you don't have the counters fast you lose the game... got it but what makes modesty better than quillins? because they is a cash card, and one of these you can't even get now? yes that makes modesty dev a better card much more than quillins.... and to the wild west thing? first modesty wins also most games if unhandelt so i don't see the difference... btw when you play quilli...

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 12:42am

S17 booster cards and packs

i think the reason is that you can't have more than one pan on the field and the cardpower is so high that you simply can't have dead cards on hand...

Friday, September 29th 2017, 10:40pm

yeah you right i think also nidfokus is one of the most broken things ingame but trump say there is lot of strategys against them so my question was what are they.... on german servers where behind yours so maybe you got cards that we don't have that change the meta but as i mention thats not the fact

Friday, September 29th 2017, 10:05pm

thats right when some players don't see pan anymore... first comes into my mind wtf what crazy cards you got in english version that pan one of the degenrate cards of this game don't have a home in decks....

Friday, September 29th 2017, 8:47pm

surge cards? and isn't pan one of them?

Friday, September 29th 2017, 8:31pm

can anyone post that lot of cards agains pan startegy? i don't see so much but as i'm from german servers so maybe its nice to know what's comming up....

Monday, September 4th 2017, 12:19pm

Could you not exclude 10X draw from the booster bonanza?

Thank you kaynie for taken the point... Sry trump thought that you mean that you don't want one of the "parasites" My fault... And when you want to be a smart baby trump keep trying... It's never to late Back to topic: To change this you need the dev, at this point trump be right.

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 1:37am

Yeah you right you say don't put it in shop... shop is pay to win? ok get it... buy op cards on events for 200 bucks and more, as it is right know, is also pay to win... these events from china are cash events too so no pay to win? i don't say events are bad but you must give ppl a way to reach god cards at every time if you don't what will happen? most ppl will never start the game because of lacking reach other player. the booster in the shop are a way that new player can reach same status to ...

Friday, September 1st 2017, 8:23pm

haven't you say that in rom they give out pacs with vice and cashcards and that they so ruined the game? haven't you say that it's better to not make this here? so what do you want? beside kill quillins....

Friday, September 1st 2017, 9:40am

Can we have events like they have in China, please?

confirmed think i have to learn the language

Friday, September 1st 2017, 7:40am

ohhh yeah beside the point that your gm staff didn't have a great meeting for doing that... look at this post we player watch the other forums so why you or the german gm can't do that too... and even that you don't have becouse the players do the work as you see here(german the same by the way) the only thing you must do is copy past the event and take the prises you think there are good for your version of kal... that the reward must be difference ok but i think finetunning is not so the probl...

Friday, September 1st 2017, 2:11am

what i wonder is why english and german have different events? so we (german) shout for your events and verca vista... why the staff don't make all events the same for all? btw the first equip was not for choose so if you have alrady one then now you have a changing clothe... i think that is a reason why we get another godlike equipp... and yeah its nice and sad that you dan't have something equal...

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 7:59am

how funny we want english events to like that with bossruns... same post by us they should make same events on every version