You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Monday, January 25th 2016, 7:26pm

Author: Liliander

Threats in Trumpet are ok?

Mr Marticus from Martsville feel free to lay your wearied head to rest for you are a man laden with many woes. I wish that you get the necessary amount of retribution for said problems. If what you say is indeed true brommo sounds like a douche and should be strung up by his undergarments.

Monday, January 25th 2016, 6:52pm

Greetings

That is no way to speak to a dignified protege. If you were present in flesh I would have smote thee with 100 lashes, nay but a thousand. The very rage that embodies my soul wars with my good conscience but indeed the man in me has prevailed and to your good fortune for you would have seen a worse fate even that given by a said beast king himself. I waste a King's English on but a peasant who deserves nothing but to pick the sweetcorn kernels from a kennel dog's tooth. And with that I forebade t...

Monday, January 25th 2016, 5:28pm

ChameraDreams

Having heard your long winded story from the past. It should be stated that all stories do not speak of just the past but of the future *ahem* us. With this being said, I would love to hear a tale spun by yours truly Miss Cham. I am coming from a land a far ways off and am looking for a suitable missus. Your current admirer and future friend, Liliander.

Monday, January 25th 2016, 5:18pm

Threats in Trumpet are ok?

Hello my dearest acquaintance Mr Marticus I assure you that I should get to the bottom of your ordeal in the matters of things K and L. You may not know me but be ever so vigilant for I know you and am watching you with the keenest of eyes.

Monday, January 25th 2016, 3:13am

Greetings

I do understand that I appear a bit "arrogant" full of air. Hahaha. Oh dear. I mean here I am replying to a message of my former self. Indeed have I grown since my last entry into the KAL libree. (Libree is infact library but just spoken with a gentleman's eloquence.) You all are probably wondering of who it is that I am outside of my name that I have so aforementionedly stated. I, sirs and la... *ahem* ladies, am a scribe from a long lineage traced back to well the first man himself! Some call ...

Monday, January 25th 2016, 2:57am

Greetings

Hello all, it is I, Liliander. Alot of you have not met a man so gracious and overflowing with wit and charm such as myself. For if I was a cup of tea I would have overflown the brim of which is your mental capacity to understand the intricacies of my genius or shall I say geniosity. The dictionary is never done revising my simple...my oh so very simple and quaint friends. If I had the time to rehabilitize you all believe me I would but I have all run out of patience. Patience being the byproduc...