You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 8:53pm

Author: Thebosha

Compensations for battle system being down are unfair !

Well judging from your replies on here we can all see that you have spoken out for us and let the bosses know our feelings on the matter and that's all we can ask for from the GMs. I myself am satisfied that the community on server 17 have spoken and have been heard so i will leave it to the bosses to decide. Once again ty for speaking up for us and look forward to more events from you guys.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 8:23pm

All we ask is to be treated equally and fairly i don't think that is to much to ask and thank you for replying to the threads and informing Demadrend of the situation. Server 16 also was rewarded and yet they never had a problem with there server so you can see why so many of us a angry. Anyway it comes down to the bosses and game devs to sort it out or to choose to do nothing, there isn't much the players can do but voice there concern.

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 5:38pm

Quoted from "Parabellum" Continue what? The message that s17 are unhappy has been received loud and clear. Is there anything else anyone could add to the 'not happy with compensation' story that will actually be on topic and different to what's already been said? I don't think so. If this thread ends up being as ridiculous as the other one it will also be locked. Me commenting on this thread is because my thread was closed due to obvious trolls on the forum that were trying to stir up trouble. ...

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 6:32pm

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

This is about all of server 17 not just the whales but the free players and the players that don't use the forums and there are quite a few of them. The compensation is unfair especially has server 17 not only was down 1 extra day but it was also over the main holiday period. There is an equality act and most companies abide by that. Plain decency in being fair to all there customers and participants from all servers.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 5:35pm

Quoted from "CrypticTempest" Im just wondering why are u so suprised with all this We are suprised because we expect better from the company and not that they favor older servers over the newest.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 12:58pm

Apparently server 16 got the compensation too and they have been fine on both occasions.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 12:46pm

S17 was down 6 days over xmas and new year we got 5 fire opal 12 epic synth 3 scarlet synth and some silver but server 1-15 was down less days and not over the holidays and gets war horse 2.5 mill silver 5 fire opal 1000gold tarot pk 10 dragonsoul chest 250 rubies 1 fire opal 50k silver Seriously explain how that is anyway fair to server 17?.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 12:31pm

S1-15 Unplayable (aka Da game broke!!)

We were down 6 days bud over xmas and new year so no its not a record.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 12:26pm

Update On the broken game

What did you get because we got rbbish for 6 days down over xmas and new year?.

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 6:51am

Well s17 also broken. GSD did not reset

They got bigger problems than giving out the eyebreaker reward bro lol like all 17 servers still broken and no one works on weekend from the dev side so monday before anything is fixed.

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 5:52am

S1-15 Unplayable (aka Da game broke!!)

That was for 6 days down over a main holiday so if you guys are 2-3 days down u might get a fire opal

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 9:50am

Server 17 compensation any news on that admins?

Not even sure what happened this time round, When servers were down 2 days in a regular month they awarded tarots pks,fire rubies a humungous amount of silver and a bunch of other nice stuff. Was really an impressive compensation and this time we are down almost 6 days over an important holiday period and awarded such a small compensation. Baffling to be honest maybe too much eggnog i dunno. Luckily they still have time to rectify the compensation and do the right thing.

Monday, January 8th 2018, 8:33pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

lets not forget Wheel of Fortune Savior Sotoria or w/e its called combo. Those 2 cards can shut down everything and add Razuna to mix even worse.

Monday, January 8th 2018, 2:51pm

To be honest i was expecting much better. The servers were broke for almost 6 days over the holiday period and the main holiday period at that. Don,t get me wrong we were compensated for the loss of items we couldn't get over the 6 days but in no way were we compensated fully and for the disappointment of not being able to play for those days. If it was our fault like players abused a bug or something then i could understand but the fault is with the devs or servers and had nothing to do with th...

Friday, January 5th 2018, 6:51pm

Just wanted to know if you guys have any news on when compensation will be given and or what it may contain ty

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 8:47am

Server 17- bastien broken cannot battle / run bosses

It is now 4pm in China so the devs have been in at least 7 hours so i am guessing there will not be a fix to server 17 again today.