You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 164.

Friday, January 12th 2018, 9:24pm

Author: Coffee

Cards Artwork

I like your thread, keep the good work! PS: It appears I can´t give you more thanks than 5 in 30 minutes. I will continue when I return here and IF I will remember

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 7:45pm

Server 17- bastien broken cannot battle / run bosses

Quoted from "rebellion" From experience we know that KaL will for sure compensate this with rewards for all players, but i speak on behalf of all Guildleaders if i say we also want compenstaion for our CP that we miss and the rewards that we normally get from GSD. From experience for sure compensate? Yea? I wouldn´t be so sure. Last time something like that happened to all servers we didn´t get any compensation. That´s my experience...

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 8:32pm

Fodder

nastja: or if could be possible to feed lower rank horse with higher rank fodder. I think that horse wouldnt complain about better quality food

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 8:30pm

Fodder

I agree with sherlock. Price of lush fodder can be one of reasons for not using legendary horses. But I would say main factor is upkeep price of those horses. Price for reviving epic horse is below 500g per month, for legendary horse it is about 2k (if Im not misstaken). Difference between epic and legend is not that big to justify price 500g vs. 2k per month. And thats the reason (IMHO) why most players (even whales) use epic horses.

Monday, December 25th 2017, 12:22pm

game

Its strange, I couldnt log in, then I somehow logged in and now it works for me, but there is not many ppl

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 10:33am

cyber monday 50% off modesty please :D

Ehm, what? We have V&V packs and Modesties for 3k on S1? Thats new for me...

Friday, December 8th 2017, 12:23pm

Salaine vs Micheal

I agree with you, random, about Michael vs Salaine. But why to close thread? We are sitting around Round Table in the Tavern and discussing our opinions. Is anything wrong with that?

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 12:07am

Salaine vs Micheal

Uhm, I hate to say it since I even don´t like Kaynie, but he is right. Godlike Salaine is superior to awaken Michael. His abilities, even in awakened form, are... well... meh. Shiled ward is very good, but it is in no way game changing ability. There are plenty of cards with shield ward which are good or even better with lower rank than awakened Michael. PS: And if there is one player to whome I would listen about evaluation of cards, it is Kaynie. Like I said, I even don´t like him, but I must ...

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 8:38pm

Arena is not adopted for new players at all and it never was...

Again, I understand and I know what I suggested is against rules. But if providers of this game don´t care about their players, I as a player don´t care about their rules. Servers 1-4 are barren, auction house is empty most of the time. I have to solo bosses to get my daily quests done. They promised merge when? One year ago? Nothin happened. Some major update? Nada. Only milking addicts with releasing more and more broken cards, which ruins the game further. Fixing bugs? Why? They even stopped ...

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 3:40pm

Well, yes. I agree. But on the other hand I don´t have any hope there will be done anything officialy. Frankly, I´m quite surprised that the game is still running...

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 1:50pm

Could be a solution for new players to create second account and use it for boosting score up to 800? I know it is not kosher, rules wise, but...

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 7:17pm

Black Friday

still great if you are VIP0...

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 4:55pm

Black Friday

Heh, I thought they gave preview, but wouldnt argue with you since Im not sure at all...

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 2:57pm

Black Friday

It is that time of the year again. Most of the players take Black Friday sale in KaL as granted, like many years before. Is that assumption correct? Will there be black friday sale as usual? If yes, could you provide some sneak peak? Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 10:18am

gg iArches

Fair enough, but don't expect gratitude from players. It's obvious from your answer(s) you and your collegues are pissed and annoyed with this. As well as players are pissed and annoyed. You've set up expectations and high hopes for event only to ruin it by this. As I said, this will leave sour taste... You could to choose win-win scenario, instead you chose lose-lose. I won´t interfere more in this topic, good luck.

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 9:50am

gg iArches

OK, lets get it straight. You have to get matched with SPECIFIC person during event with RATHER HIGH traffic AND beat said person THREE TIMES to get full prize. I'll make wager there will be less than 10 very lucky players who will achieve this. Funny story. During last similar event (catch the GM) I've been very lucky to catch GM in my very first battle. I had decent deck - not OP, but I've managed to get 12 wins with that deck. GM said to me it will be quite easy win for me since his deck has ...

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 9:06am

gg iArches

great event, I've spent like 2 hours browsing guide, but in the end with cooperation of my guildmates I think I (we) got 'em all Difficulty was about right - quite challenging but not impossible. Keep it that way!

Friday, March 31st 2017, 10:15am

[Criticism] Map Quest Glitch

OK, so "bandits quest" didn´t work for whole event and you even didn´t send missing items via email...so you don´t only give a sh!t about actually fixing bugs, but you also gave up to send replacements?? I know, the game is already dead...but...yea, don´t forget to milk and squeeze some more money while you still can... rant over

Friday, March 31st 2017, 10:15am

snowballs

OK, so "bandits quest" didn´t work for whole event and you even didn´t send missing items via email...so you don´t only give a sh!t about actually fixing bugs, but you also gave up to send replacements?? I know, the game is already dead...but...yea, don´t forget to milk and squeeze some more money while you still can... rant over

Friday, January 6th 2017, 7:34am

[Feedback] Guide and Smouldering Nelly

You didn´t understand. I have two in my Collector´s Guide, but none is unlocked (shows I have 0 even though I did Bonanza and got her). It´s really not a problem, because I have card, I can use it, but it´s not showing in Collector´s Guide. Collecting cards is big part of game for me, even bigger than PvP competivnes and that´s why it´s bugging me.