You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 281.

Monday, January 15th 2018, 4:09pm

Author: Cyber662

Rate a Song

6.8/10 in my opinion, check this out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tJYN-eG1zk Legendaryyyy

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 4:05pm

S1-15 Unplayable (aka Da game broke!!)

Quoted from "Tripp1000_" Last time this happened we never received compensation. NOT EXPECTING ANY AGAIN. Last time? I think most of the time

Friday, January 12th 2018, 4:03pm

Zidane's new avatar

HAHAHAHA LMAO spiderman's rope lol

Friday, January 12th 2018, 3:25pm

Zidane's new avatar

This one

Friday, January 5th 2018, 4:50pm

Rewards From Events

THANKSSS

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 7:30pm

Rewards From Events

They're dreaming for the opals from the forum event, and I and the other winners of the in-game trivia r still waiting for our silver chargers. How long will you guys work on sending us the reward? Please give info and mostly, please give us the rewards ASAP. I am just worried when this reward might be forgotten in the future...

Tuesday, December 26th 2017, 3:08pm

Daily quest bugged?

Let the compensation go second, FIX this first. It's been how long, could u imagine??!!!

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 7:05pm

Daily quest bugged?

This is what I report, my screenshots are in [Criticism] Refreshment of Dailies

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 7:18am

We NEED your help - Saddles!

Wise Saddle which was given because of the 5th anniv is broken I think. It says 1000 exp, but the total was not more than 5000 when I was trying to enhance my saddle

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 11:49am

Refreshment of Dailies

Additionally, i experience this, can't do max in dailies. lost 9 points Others daily quests and guild quests done activity it was 05:45 when i played this and trying my first daily boss impossible So, today I notice the entire of this bug. Daily activity resets at 5 and 6, twice, in my account. FIX THIS!! I've lost 30 golds because of this

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 6:24am

Refreshment of Dailies

I do not know why I could claim taxes already but my boss' picks are not refreshed and when it offered me to reshuffle my first drawn cards, it must took me some golds. I finished my attempts the previous day but today, it still took me, even after I claimed taxes. I asked a few friends and they do not experience this. Is this some kind of bug and does anyone else experience this?

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 5:58pm

Creepy Daily Events

The one i mean is the rewards we could get from those daily events. If we could actually get extra rewards everyday, why not? Understand me when I say people don't care about the fun, you are telling people don't care about all of it.

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 2:02pm

Server Time

Daily taxes, soul sum, they're ok

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 4:33am

No showdown this week?

No, daily taxes and such are correct, there's an error

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 4:27am

Server Time

Not only Guild Showdown is late, daily events and world boss are too. Please fix this, at least we need respond to this.

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 4:22am

Game

The game said connection lost twice yesterday, but could refresh it directly. Other websites are ok. My experience.

Monday, December 11th 2017, 5:02pm

Creepy Daily Events

I quite do not care about those the fun you get by playing, I care about the prizes you could actually get, but not getting. Maybe you might say the second event of the day. How about the morning time of the server event? There are 2 events normally and mostly people do the second, but not the first. Like me, it is midnight when u play the night event, but morning during the morning event.

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 11:43am

Creepy Daily Events

Look at those haunted daily events. They actually gives good gold and medals. Unfortunately, it is abandoned really bad, no players are keen to play. Unlike the old times where I could get more golds, silvers, and medals. The games are also quite good, not that good, but really miss the old times, especially equaliser. Are these games are going to make the game more lag and be there forever unplayed, or will be change with other things??