You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 363.

Today, 12:29pm

Author: Parabellum

Zidane's new avatar

I think I won this by placing the GameSpree banner over various lady parts to censor them. YatoGod needs to change his to Serafina and we've got all bases covered.

Today, 12:21pm

EyeBreaker - The Moon Edition! [Done]

Prizes should be in your inbox now and sincere apologies for the delay.

Yesterday, 7:04pm

Compensations for game down are unfair !

Quoted from "Sherlock" Hilarious. @Parabellum @Demandred @allotherstuff anything to say about this or u gonna keep quiet like you do lately? Even if it's not your choice,how about you stand up for us once? I wasn't involved in the decision making on compensation. Same applies to other volunteers. It does seem unfair to me on the surface and I have no idea why s16 got compensation. If I am going to stand up for the community it will happen behind the scenes if/when I understand the reasoning.

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 7:14pm

Update On the broken game

@Walthamir I heard the French servers were/are having some issues (not sure if they're the same ones). No idea about the status of the German servers. @LARDO Comp isn't usually sent until the problem is fixed, so maybe that was just some things you can actually use in the meantime. Just a thought, not an official statement.

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 6:57pm

Update On the broken game

I'm just as confused and curious as everyone else to be honest. If I get any information I will share it.

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 10:50pm

S1-15 Unplayable (aka Da game broke!!)

Quoted from "Sharpie" Quoted from "Parabellum" I've sent an emergency ticket so the staff at HQ should be aware of this incident now (if they aren't already). Yup. Real emergency. 911 couldn't help much faster than they did ... oh wait ... 8| It helped in alerting Gamigo that there was an issue. The sooner the Chinese devs are notified by Gamigo the better, even if it is the weekend. Waiting until Monday was the other option.

Friday, January 12th 2018, 5:02pm

I would imagine the compensation would be comparable with only the amount of days being a factor. Downtime compensation is of course much better, but both s17 and the servers currently experiencing the same issues are online. Supremacy is working, Alchemy lab and Blacksmith are working, League is working etc. You are probably correct that it will not be fixed until after the weekend.

Friday, January 12th 2018, 3:45pm

Zidane's new avatar

One of your things (Spiderman's rope) was not entirely censored. Also, you're not supposed to double post.

Friday, January 12th 2018, 3:12pm

It's 3:10pm in Germany right now, so they should be still in the office.

Friday, January 12th 2018, 2:50pm

Awakened Death NOT contributing to undead reputation.

I have added this to the bug tracker on the basis that the in-game text says 'Godlike or better' which implies Awakened cards should give reputation. Either the text is wrong or they should be counting for rep.

Friday, January 12th 2018, 2:33pm

I've sent an emergency ticket so the staff at HQ should be aware of this incident now (if they aren't already).

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 12:35pm

thanking thread as well as timing

Locked as per request ^

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 4:17am

thanking thread as well as timing

The Anniversary Rewards and Compensation were 100% Demadrend's decisions so the thanks should be his alone. If another 9 Heroes feel the timer being increased would be helpful I will add it as a suggestion on the Bug Tracker but I personally feel that 30 seconds is sufficient time to play your turn. Maybe adding 5 seconds everytime you use a skill card when a Qilin (1 or more) is in play would be more practical a suggestion as it could be tied specifically to Qilins. Also because if you aren't u...

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 12:08am

Dailies still bugged

This issue is on the Bug Tracker awaiting a status update. Hopefully the issue will be rectified soon.

Monday, January 8th 2018, 2:01pm

The 7 random winners of The Moon (Legendary) are:- AvadaKedavra (S17) Caracalla (S16) hierons (S16) Marlboro5 (MRG1) Mint (S17) navigator (S16) Shirochime (MRG5) Congratulations!

Monday, January 8th 2018, 12:01am

Good luck to the 120 Heroes who participated in this EyeBreaker event. The 7 winners of The Moon will be revealed shortly and the prizes will follow soon after. The solution is below.

Friday, January 5th 2018, 9:16am

Full event list+cards showcase

It's not always possible to compile a complete month of events due to the maintenance cycle being every 3 weeks, so usually the event lists come in 2 parts each month because the test server doesn't always have everything to confirm (updated card names, packs to open for booster bonaza cards, etc), but including the previews of the cards available with each part of the list is something I am happy to continue doing. I think the last time we had a complete list for the month was August.

Thursday, January 4th 2018, 4:51pm

You sure there are 7 on eyebreaker and not 5 lol

Clicking on the image in the post will open a slightly larger version which may help your eyes.

Thursday, January 4th 2018, 4:31pm

You sure there are 7 on eyebreaker and not 5 lol

100% sure there's 7, this is why it's called EyeBreaker :P