You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 169.

Today, 3:30am

Author: Walthamir

Compensations for game down are unfair !

Quoted from "Parabellum" I wasn't involved in the decision making on compensation. Same applies to other volunteers. It does seem unfair to me on the surface and I have no idea why s16 got compensation. If I am going to stand up for the community it will happen behind the scenes if/when I understand the reasoning. i know its not your fault, and i'm sorry for my bad temperament. You are doing well with us all the time. But this time how make this decision to put us s-17 apart, screw in a big tim...

Yesterday, 10:00pm

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

Im really sad with all that happens lattely....just will not say anything more.... Hope they will consider in their minds what really its happening here.

Yesterday, 6:44pm

sutch you are moking everyone in s-17 just remember that. And i dont even know why im still answer you... you just prove yourself that you dont have any point in this conversation. And you are not a player of s-17 just a visitant there....

Yesterday, 6:17pm

Quoted from "azuron96" And this will inhibit the growth of new players (There is already a lack of it, since any new account is automatically logged into s16 for some reason). They just send new players into a Dragons Lair, then they are burned and stop playing.....!!!!! hahahahaha

Yesterday, 6:06pm

na you complain about the rewards and you got better!!!!! MUCH BETTER!!! and im not complaining only because of me, im complaining for all the community in s-17, im not greedy... just want things to be fair.

Yesterday, 5:46pm

Quoted from "CrypticTempest" Ofc they do mate,. I mean,Kaynie probably spent more money on the game then the entire s17,not to mention others. Dont be suprised. maybe you are right, but making stuff like these problably will make futures kaynies that spend also money stop spending... making decitions like those surely will not make more kaynies....lol if i made my point...

Yesterday, 5:34pm

no comments.... hahahahahaha. Thats only explain that all your 30 posts trying to put the entire community of s17 to rubbish have not fundaments at all. So go play and please dont try to put ppl down.

Yesterday, 5:10pm

its funny you saying that i dont have arguments, when you are the ones here without then.... and you get the rewards, so dont interfer with afairs of s-17 go play with your new rewards and dont put yourself in a middle of a conversation that dont have nothing to do with you. You have your rewards so go get fun, we don't, im in my right place to reclain. BECAUSE WE ARE DOWN FOR 6 DAYS.... and only get 10% of what you got... so please shut up and go play in your servers....

Yesterday, 4:12pm

so your point of view is this: As we are older servers we deserve better compensation. So in this case as we at s-17 are a new server, buying gold should be 50% cheaper. Since we are a newer server and we receive much but much less compensation ... so same money = same rewards/compensations Or the cash rates is not the same for everyone ??????

Yesterday, 3:46pm

I just have an answer for that. that its FALSE. got it? and just to finish here, if all servers got a comp like that, the distance with s17 and other servers will be even bigger than before. If they wanna do merges taking decisions like that and putting s17 away, will not help at all the community. So in my opinion if they give a comp should be fair and equal to every server, or the distance between servers will be even bigger....and even not to talk about the insatisfaction...

Yesterday, 3:38pm

We experienced the same issues in s17 for 6 days on holydays, even we dont have gs because of some sort of bug. So...?

Yesterday, 3:28pm

How much vip are you? just answer my question! whats your Level? And belive me all my money are gain with honest hard work! "and donĀ“t even wanna try to enter in this topic because i belive you will lose this debate" that some i use here like all of you in all these servers, so why you deserve much more and better compensations for less days?

Yesterday, 3:14pm

Quoted from "CrypticTempest" U just cant compare s17 to other servers. To much money youngones Yes i belive in 7 months i spend more money than you in years...And in s17 theres more ppl that even spend more than me. So shut the $W%#$% up and dont say things with nonsense. Recharge money its the same for everyone. If you get better comps just because you are in older servers, so this just means one thing, They dont deserve my money anymore...

Yesterday, 12:53pm

YES ITS TOTALLY UNFAIR, we all are players here, we all spend money here, so WHY SOME PLAYERS GET MUCH MUCH BETTER CONPENSATIONS for less days? REALLY generally i dont complain about that, but if theres one thing that i hate its not balanced and fair. And discrimination! We are not less than players of older clusters... We all need to spend same money than in other clusters. So why they get more than 5k gold in stuff than us??????? and we dont even had GS.....

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 7:05pm

Update On the broken game

its only here in Eng servers? or same was happened in the french and german servers?

Monday, January 15th 2018, 6:58pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Quoted from "ThomasDude" Its not interesting if everybody has to play the same strategy - the same boring power decks, because it is the only strategy that works. The power decks are the boring ones?????? lololol. Good because these qilins are not boring at all, and the fairies are not boring, and the rush decks are not boring, and these new 11th decks are not boring.... the boring decks are the power decks.....hahahahahahaha. ok.... Nothing against you, just trolling a bit... Agree with smost ...

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 1:28pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

The problem of 11th, its that her distracts all hand every round.... should be only the first round, and that's it. Even removing the distract for other turns, this card its really dangerous, but at least should give you some opportunity to cast some cards to help you survive.

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 1:46am

Cards Artwork

And the last of the night, tomorrow more