You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Yesterday, 5:43pm

Author: false

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

I like how they r just letting us go at it a little makes the game more fun. It gets boring a lot when u cant talk trash to some 1 with out getting band which if u all know me I talk crap no matter the consequences lol.

Yesterday, 3:44pm

Author: false

Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?.

I will explain it slow so u people will understand. S17 is got 85% of the population r fairy and quilins. Which r free no money needed. The other 15% r whales. So don't compare your self's to the rest of the servers and wine and cry cause u didnt get the same. I wonder do u even have the first person on your serve that's level 80 yet Love always and forever Peaslee1 S12

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 4:32pm

Author: false

Update On the broken game

They won't shut down the game for now. If they do there will be a lot of people filing legal action against them for not living up to there own terms and conditions. Which they will pay more than they ever made. For another this game brakes down 3 or 4 times a month. U figure for the amount of money thrasy put into this game they should be living the high life and running a very smooth game but they r only about the profit not the game itself.

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 5:32pm

Author: false

S1-15 Unplayable (aka Da game broke!!)

For comp can we get like 200 dragon soul chest and 9 opal fragments instead of the other garbage.

Monday, January 8th 2018, 2:58pm

Author: false

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

I don't mind 11 hour to much but when u have biggest whales in the game running 2 or 3 of them it becomes a problem. If u don't removed it at least limits it to 1 per a deck. I am a mage and a lot of the time the right strategy still can't kill 11 hour scorches or not. I have 99 life and to get beat by someone that has 50 life because first cards out is judgment and 11hour is almost impossible to beat. Rebound saddles dont help against it either rebound kills it judgment shoots it back out so it...

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 4:20pm

Author: false

I hope we get something like this; or better

that little list u made there might be good for rookies but for advance people that just a bunch of junk.

Monday, November 20th 2017, 2:33pm

Author: false

Black Friday

Last years Christmas daily login was the worst one yet. I would get your hopes up probably won't be much better this year.

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 4:03pm

Author: false

[Soul Collector] - Ask questions

Next time u finally decided to have a good event can u make it where everyone can participate in getting max rewards? People have to work when world boss is going on so they have no chance in getting max points need for black opal. Black opal would be the only reason to do all events need if can't get it then it just a big waste of time.

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 4:49pm

Author: false

Halloween event????

For the christmas 30 day login u should put the 4 main gl equipment. I been playing for many years now and the success rate for combining them is very slim to none I tried every thing to get the rest of mine gl and failed at every attempt. Trust when I say it would make alot of people happy. If not all 4 just put a choice of 1 gl equipment In there. Thanks would be much help it u would consider it. Love always and forever Peaslee S12 maximous

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 9:28pm

Author: false

Merge S1-S16

Say no to drugs I mean merge!!!!!

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 8:10pm

Author: false

something you should be aware of before buying The Void Dragon

All I can say is maybe people running this game should pay closer attention to the other versions of this game cause it seems they r doing much better than this one. Maybe u all should take notes.

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 1:22am

Author: false

Hybrids - which race/rep level of the two races, do they apply in attack and block stats?

The Hybrids r effected by the 2 rep classes it is made of so the smart thing to do is max the 2 classes out to 50 rep.